President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

President Trump will be live speaking in Sarasota this evening. Already there is a massive crowd of patriots ready to Save America! Please post the live stream of the rally.

I find it fascinating that so many people show up just to listen to this privileged elitist with a criminally indicted organization complain about all of his problems...all self-imposed.

I'll bet you $100 that the only thing different from all his other rallies is perhaps he will add a few to the list he thinks didn't praise him enough.
It will be the same shit on a different day.

These Trumpers are no different than fans attending a concert by a classic rock and roll band. They don’t want to hear the new stuff. They want to hear the classics no matter how out of date they may be.
That's right. But in this case it's a stand-up-comedian-shock-jock complaining about how life is so unfair instead of telling jokes.

The election isn't over until the Arizona audit and the one soon to take place in Georgia say it was valid.
Who told you this?

What is your source for this?

What makes you believe this, specifically?
I have said repeatedly, pull your head out of CNN and the corrupt, lying MSM, dig into alternative media and FIND those sources. And when you find them, it is up to you to believe them. I am not going to provide you with a list to apply derogatory labels to and sling mud at.
That doesn't answer my question. Is someone telling you this, or is this just coming from your imagination? I'd very much like to see a source that you consider to be "news" or "information" saying this.

Do you know anything about the background of the Cyber Ninjas CEO? Do you know they were hand-picked by the AZ GOP, unilaterally? Do you realize that they have exactly zero (0) legal standing or authority?

Do you know ANY of that?
That is the only answer to your obviously loaded question that you are going to get. DEAL WITH IT.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
OK ... here, lazy numbnuts. There is MUCH MORE out there if you aren't too lazy to look.

Wow. I knew you were crazy, but I didn't know you were that crazy.
This is that thing where the country is a corporation that has been dissolved. I remember hearing about this.

Did you read some of that? When they read it, they consider it purely factual, just hard news.

The alternate universe ain't a small thing now.
It falls in line with an old conspiracy theory that ran through the prisons. Something to do with rich folk buying and trading futures for normal people at birth, and something to do with signing your name with all capitol letters, or all lower case. It's all very confusing, but I've had people offer to pay me to file papers for them that supposedly would regain ownership of themselves, and collect all money that was made off of them by their secret owners. Never actually found out what papers that might be.

The election isn't over until the Arizona audit and the one soon to take place in Georgia say it was valid.
Who told you this?

I have said repeatedly, pull your head out of CNN and the corrupt, lying MSM, dig into alternative media and FIND those sources. And when you find them, it is up to you to believe them. I am not going to provide you with a list to apply derogatory labels to and sling mud at.
That doesn't answer my question. Is someone telling you this, or is this just coming from your imagination? I'd very much like to see a source that you consider to be "news" or "information" saying this.

Do you know anything about the background of the Cyber Ninjas CEO? Do you know they were hand-picked by the AZ GOP, unilaterally? Do you realize that they have exactly zero (0) legal standing or authority?

Do you know ANY of that?
That is the only answer to your obviously loaded question that you are going to get. DEAL WITH IT.
Yeah, I didn't think so.
OK ... here, lazy numbnuts. There is MUCH MORE out there if you aren't too lazy to look.

Wow. I knew you were crazy, but I didn't know you were that crazy.
This is that thing where the country is a corporation that has been dissolved. I remember hearing about this.

Did you read some of that? When they read it, they consider it purely factual, just hard news.

The alternate universe ain't a small thing now.
It falls in line with an old conspiracy theory that ran through the prisons. Something to do with rich folk buying and trading futures for normal people at birth, and something to do with signing your name with all capitol letters, or all lower case. It's all very confusing, but I've had people offer to pay me to file papers for them that supposedly would regain ownership of themselves, and collect all money that was made off of them by their secret owners. Never actually found out what papers that might be.
Holy crap. Huh?

Well, guys in prison do have a lot of time on their hands.

Rancid
Did you get all that from a credible source, or was it beamed directly to the chip in your head?
VERY credible sources. Pry you butt out of the lying, corrupt MSM and go find them.

Trump expected 25,000.. Best estimates say 20,000 attended.

How often has 20,000 people ever shown up to hear Joe Biden mumble words from a 3" by 5" index card?
Trump had 58,000 in Butler, PA, OUTSIDE IN THE COLD last Fall. I estimate he easily had 20,000 or more last night in Sarasota FL, and he ISN'T EVEN RUNNING FOR ANYTHING. The press released earlier that Joe has a mere 1,000 at his July 4 celebration today and that it is the largest draw he ever had!

THIS IS AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT?

Rancid
Did you get all that from a credible source, or was it beamed directly to the chip in your head?
VERY credible sources. Pry you butt out of the lying, corrupt MSM and go find them.

How often has 20,000 people ever shown up to hear Joe Biden mumble words from a 3" by 5" index card?
Trump had 58,000 in Butler, PA, OUTSIDE IN THE COLD last Fall. I estimate he easily had 20,000 or more last night in Sarasota FL, and he ISN'T EVEN RUNNING FOR ANYTHING. The press released earlier that Joe has a mere 1,000 at his July 4 celebration today and that it is the largest draw he ever had!

58,000 wasn't nearly enough to elect him.

Rancid

PA is the state that accepted ballots with signatures that didn't match the rolls.
Not that such a fact matters to a Liberal.

Rancid

PA is the state that accepted ballots with signatures that didn't match the rolls.
Not that such a fact matters to a Liberal.
In a 7-0 decision, the high court said there are no provisions in the state’s election code that specifically require counties to match voters' signatures. And, the court noted, in writing the law, the legislature could have explicitly mandated signature matching but did not.

“We decline to read a signature comparison requirement into the plain and unambiguous language of the election code,” the justices wrote in their decision.

Dayum!!!!
There's not a liberal out there that could draw that much support!!
And yet he got 7 million fewer votes. So no one gives a flying except his trumpscum
They confuse how many people you can get to show up for events like a rally, but not an inauguration.

LOL....is that how you explain away xidens unpopular presidency??

Rambunctious LOL! Are you in Arkansas or Mississippi drowning in Covid? Idiots for Trump.
No I'm in AZ watching the audit that's about to turn the state to Trump.....
The audit that never ends..
Like the orange, tax dodger's tax returns

You mean the ones that Madcow said were a bombshell and they showed Trump was current on his taxes?

Who told you this?

Do you know ANY of that?
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Holy fucking shit! Do you actually believe that crap. There is no way that it can happen or should happen. You are living in a fanrasy world, another dimention of reality that exists only between your ears and in the minds of the loons who feed it to you.

Just because they went to one of His shows doesn’t mean they voted for Him.
Brad Parscale was collecting data at the Trump rallies, back in 2020. What he found at one rally in Florida was that 16% of the attendees were registered Democrats, and 24% of the attendees didn't even vote in 2016...

President Trump's Florida Rally: 16% of Attendees Were Democrats, 24% Didn't Vote in 2016

You know damned well who they voted for in 2020.

Who told you this?

Do you know ANY of that?
Yeah, I didn't think so.

I am just fucking crushed by you ignoring me, I will now just kill myself

Let it be known there isn't one american politician, leader, etc that I would walk across the street to listen to.

HereWeGoAgain

So tell me Smokin' Op...
What democrat could draw this big of a crowd?
Seems trump supporters put so much stock in how many attend his rallies. It's almost as silly a fox viewers who think viewers are the same thing as credibility.

I wasn't even talking to you.
But you still cant answer the question.
Tell me the name of one dem that can draw a crowd like Trump.
I'll take your non answer as a win.

Every now and then a 'treasure chest' of a thread comes along......packed full of jewels.
Let's un-pack a few:

",,,,pathetic Pitty Party in Sarasota. Trump lost and Biden won."
'Pity Party'?
OK, but LoserPalooza has been used on this very forum too.
If the shoe fits.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the number of disqualified ballots give the win to Trump the state must change it declaration....and the state will go to Trump...
It doesn't seem the Constitution supports that poster's assertion. But, the poster may be a Constitutional lawyer. I'm not. Is he?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the auditing outfit is the same one the Dems have used a multitude of times.
It's been asked by others, but I'll chime in too: Source?
Who or where did this 'fact' come from?
Was it simply made up by someone else....or by the poster himself?
Time to saddle-up Skippy, and show if your pony can carry the load you put on it.
Giddyup!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're goofy crap just isn't worth the effort.
You know, poster Bulldog, I hear you. Some of these posters are so into their own personal Twilight Zone that there's no use responding with either facts....or even just sincerity. But, on the other hand, some of the nutters do offer stuff like "Oathkeepers are really Kosher Drag Queens" or "Bill Barr is gonna be executed for treason on August 2nd".
Those are jewels (really click-bait?) that keep those of us who savor internet loon-think ---and satire fodder --coming back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Don Trump) -----he still holds the nuclear football,
(Joe Biden) he was elected as "President" of the US CORPORATION which was DISSOLVED a few days prior to his fake inauguration. Our military officially recognized Trump as their Commander In Chief in early March. (Biden) recently threatened dissenting Americans with nukes.
See?
Are those not treasures?
Most all will have a smirk-fest over such.
However, there is a negative side.
And that is such postings sadly re-enforce the American public's (probably a good share of the world's, too).....anyway it re-enforces the now worn cliche' that Trump supporters are the under-educated, un-informed, and the mis-informed. The HoneyBooBoo demographic. Now, I don't totally subscribe to that but too many real Trump supporters validate that cliche'. It's sad, really.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

counted by corrupt Democrats in Democrat swing districts.
That sounds awfully dire, poster Flash.
Can you name names?
Just exactly who did these despicable deeds?

Any arrests been made?
Have you informed authorities on any of these miscreants that you may know personally?
If not, why not?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!
Oh, how I love the chronic delusional liberal mind. Poor oaf. Have pity on him, lord. And when the Eagle comes home to roost, help him find a way to put himself out of his misery. The Supreme Court has already said that if Election Fraud is proven, they will over-turn the election and Trump will be reinstated. Of Course you never will see that on the lying, criminally corrupt MSM. And if the chicken-shit sold-out Supreme Farce won't do so, the Insurrection Act of 1807 and our military will damned straight get that little job done. So watch the Arizona audit, and buckle up.
View attachment 508580
Holy bag of crazy.

Election is over idiot. Trump lost. Time to get with reality and move on.
The election isn't over until the Arizona audit and the one soon to take place in Georgia say it was valid. And the military has the same hard actual forensic evidence of massive voter fraud and foreign intervention that Mike Lindell shows in his Absolute Proof video. Biden's days are numbered. It is only buffoons like yourself with your heads up CNN's corrupt ass who don't know that. Buckle up, cupcakes. Denial will get you nowhere.
View attachment 508590

Perris Leathers P25XXLS-201​

You need to get help from a mental health professsional with the voices in your head that are telling you that horseshit. Please explain exactly how the outcome of the election can be overturned at this point.

The reason why the Democrat filth wanted to rush through the certification was they knew that the results could never withstand the scrutiny of an audit in the districts where the ballots were fraudulent.

Now that several of the states are being audits and the results are showing the fraud we need to do the right thing.

If we don't then that is a great injustice to the American people. The Democrats should not be able to get away with stealing the election. Not only reversing but also the sonofabitches need to go to prison for betraying the Republic.

Forum List

Back