President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

Trump was a building contractor most of his life, and probably has a bad back. You think that in all those years, he never picked up some heavy loads?
Ummm, I don't think so. A "building contractor"? I suppose, technically, if he signed a contract to have a building built or renovated he would be a 'contractor'; however, in colloquial parlance he'd be considered more of a 'developer' or 'landlord' or 'owner' rather than the service-providing 'contractor'. Trump got something like a $1 or $2 million dollar 'loan' from his Daddy when he graduated from college. That's some good contracting, IMHO.

ps...My humble apologies if necessary. I mean no offense to any of the posters on this chatroom, including poster JGalt, who perhaps had their Daddy give 'em $2,000,000 when they graduated out of college. I don't mean to paint each of you with too broad of a brush. Maybe by getting a bachelors degree that $2 million was money well spent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Like I said ... dig into the alternative media and FIND those sources............I am not going to provide you with a list to apply derogatory labels to and sling mud at"
Poster Rancid, it is not my intention to be a mentor, or a reminder, or any kind of teacher towards your avatar; however, there are some norms that you may profit by understanding, and this board would benefit with more substantive exchanges.

The first two that come to mind are:

• One ---- if you state it.
  • Two ---- then you prove it.

It works that way on internet chatrooms, in real adult life, in court, and in poker.

So, here is your chance:
You say Bill Barr is gonna be executed on August 2nd....I believe you said for 'treason'.
OK, show us some credible vetted sources.

So, batter up, Rancid. Show the board that your avatar is more than he appears to be, so far.
Don't be one of those guys who generates all that smirkin' & winkin' behind his back when he passes by.
The guy who is all huff'n'puff.....but no wolf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that several of the states are being audits and the results are showing the fraud........
Michigan had an audit and it showed no fraud.
The Republican legislators who oversaw the investigation conspicuously said so.
Notably, the same cast of characters who claimed Michigan was rife with fraud.....and were proven embarrassingly wrong.
Are pretty much the same mokes screeching fraud in other states.
You know, Flash......credibility really is a thing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"the sonofabitches need to go to prison for betraying the Republic"
Oh boy! Sounds like another keyboard tuff-guy --"the SOB's need to go to prison".
Cry me a river.

Do this poster Flash ......... show us.
Name names. Who ARE your notorious SOB's?
Give us some details of who did what, when did they do it, how did they do it....and......importantly:

• How in hell would you know?
  • Which means sources. Sourced data. Vetted data. Sourced testimony. Vetted testimony.

Saddle up, Skippy. Let's see your pony trot.
Don't be a garden variety keyboard whiner. Show the board you are an man of effective resolve, resources, and ability.
And NOT a mere anonymous whiner on an internet gossipboard. Giddyup!

No offense intended.

I'll bet you $100 that the only thing different from all his other rallies is perhaps he will add a few to the list he thinks didn't praise him enough.

You're trying too hard. You can unclench now
Well, his little sideshow has come and gone. Would you care to point out anything new he had to say?

Biden couldn't get anyone to show up when he was running for President. He needed Democrats to stuff the ballot box to win. Trump can pack them in when he's not even running yet.

The butt hurt is strong in this one ...
So you didn't see anything new from that orange pig either. He had a few thousand come to see his snake oil show. How many voters do you think there are in the US?

Hate makes you ugly
So does a fake orange tan and hair.

Trump zombies gather faithfully to, once again, watch their owner masturbate in public.

They proudly wear their little red maggot caps so no liquid squirts into their eyes when donnie-boy finally 'finishes' - his speech.

Lol...

Last edited:
Trump was a building contractor most of his life, and probably has a bad back. You think that in all those years, he never picked up some heavy loads?
Ummm, I don't think so. A "building contractor"? I suppose, technically, if he signed a contract to have a building built or renovated he would be a 'contractor'; however, in colloquial parlance he'd be considered more of a 'developer' or 'landlord' or 'owner' rather than the service-providing 'contractor'. Trump got something like a $1 or $2 million dollar 'loan' from his Daddy when he graduated from college. That's some good contracting, IMHO.

ps...My humble apologies if necessary. I mean no offense to any of the posters on this chatroom, including poster JGalt, who perhaps had their Daddy give 'em $2,000,000 when they graduated out of college. I don't mean to paint each of you with too broad of a brush. Maybe by getting a bachelors degree that $2 million was money well spent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Like I said ... dig into the alternative media and FIND those sources............I am not going to provide you with a list to apply derogatory labels to and sling mud at"
Poster Rancid, it is not my intention to be a mentor, or a reminder, or any kind of teacher towards your avatar; however, there are some norms that you may profit by understanding, and this board would benefit with more substantive exchanges.

It works that way on internet chatrooms, in real adult life, in court, and in poker.

So, here is your chance:
You say Bill Barr is gonna be executed on August 2nd....I believe you said for 'treason'.

So, batter up, Rancid. Show the board that your avatar is more than he appears to be, so far.
Don't be one of those guys who generates all that smirkin' & winkin' behind his back when he passes by.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you deny it, PROVE your denial true!
iyfyus.jpg.gif

Or subscribe to Dark Outpost and PROVE David Zublick and his sources wrong.
iyfyus.jpg.gif

We all know Bill Barr committed treason when he claimed there was no election fraud when he knew damned good and well that wasn't true. In so doing he supported the fraud, supported the foreign intervention that he also knew about, and that is treason.

Last edited:

So, here is your chance:

Wow! You missed that by a mile. I only got an Associate's Degree by going to night school and working every day as a brick mason.

But don't let me interfere with your hatred for those who are wealthier than yourself.

I'm watching the rally on OANN. Donald Jr. is ripping the stuttering fuck Biden a new asshole.

One America News Network - USTV247
How drugged up was he, this time?

Apparently pretty badly. After the Trump rally, Don Jr. went to smoke a $100 rock of crack cocaine and hook up with some Chinese agents posing as whores.

On the way there he left his .38 pistol on the lid of a garbage can. I sure hope the ATF or FBI don't get involved. That could sure get him in a lot of trouble.

Could it be any more obvious?

The stuttering fuck was not elected.... it was installed.

You know... like a toilet.

View attachment 508826
The dumb fuck is headed for a firing squad or hangman's noose at Gitmo when the military finally tries him for treason ... both the real Biden AND the fake look-alike seen on TV these days ... BOTH are committing treason.

Every now and then a 'treasure chest' of a thread comes along......packed full of jewels.
Let's un-pack a few:

",,,,pathetic Pitty Party in Sarasota. Trump lost and Biden won."
'Pity Party'?
OK, but LoserPalooza has been used on this very forum too.
If the shoe fits.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the number of disqualified ballots give the win to Trump the state must change it declaration....and the state will go to Trump...
It doesn't seem the Constitution supports that poster's assertion. But, the poster may be a Constitutional lawyer. I'm not. Is he?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the auditing outfit is the same one the Dems have used a multitude of times.
It's been asked by others, but I'll chime in too: Source?
Who or where did this 'fact' come from?
Was it simply made up by someone else....or by the poster himself?
Time to saddle-up Skippy, and show if your pony can carry the load you put on it.
Giddyup!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're goofy crap just isn't worth the effort.
You know, poster Bulldog, I hear you. Some of these posters are so into their own personal Twilight Zone that there's no use responding with either facts....or even just sincerity. But, on the other hand, some of the nutters do offer stuff like "Oathkeepers are really Kosher Drag Queens" or "Bill Barr is gonna be executed for treason on August 2nd".
Those are jewels (really click-bait?) that keep those of us who savor internet loon-think ---and satire fodder --coming back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Don Trump) -----he still holds the nuclear football,
(Joe Biden) he was elected as "President" of the US CORPORATION which was DISSOLVED a few days prior to his fake inauguration. Our military officially recognized Trump as their Commander In Chief in early March. (Biden) recently threatened dissenting Americans with nukes.
See?
Are those not treasures?
Most all will have a smirk-fest over such.
However, there is a negative side.
And that is such postings sadly re-enforce the American public's (probably a good share of the world's, too).....anyway it re-enforces the now worn cliche' that Trump supporters are the under-educated, un-informed, and the mis-informed. The HoneyBooBoo demographic. Now, I don't totally subscribe to that but too many real Trump supporters validate that cliche'. It's sad, really.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

counted by corrupt Democrats in Democrat swing districts.
That sounds awfully dire, poster Flash.
Can you name names?
Just exactly who did these despicable deeds?

Any arrests been made?
Have you informed authorities on any of these miscreants that you may know personally?
If not, why not?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!
Oh, how I love the chronic delusional liberal mind. Poor oaf. Have pity on him, lord. And when the Eagle comes home to roost, help him find a way to put himself out of his misery. The Supreme Court has already said that if Election Fraud is proven, they will over-turn the election and Trump will be reinstated. Of Course you never will see that on the lying, criminally corrupt MSM. And if the chicken-shit sold-out Supreme Farce won't do so, the Insurrection Act of 1807 and our military will damned straight get that little job done. So watch the Arizona audit, and buckle up.
View attachment 508580
Holy bag of crazy.

Election is over idiot. Trump lost. Time to get with reality and move on.
The election isn't over until the Arizona audit and the one soon to take place in Georgia say it was valid. And the military has the same hard actual forensic evidence of massive voter fraud and foreign intervention that Mike Lindell shows in his Absolute Proof video. Biden's days are numbered. It is only buffoons like yourself with your heads up CNN's corrupt ass who don't know that. Buckle up, cupcakes. Denial will get you nowhere.
View attachment 508590

Perris Leathers P25XXLS-201​

You need to get help from a mental health professsional with the voices in your head that are telling you that horseshit. Please explain exactly how the outcome of the election can be overturned at this point.

The reason why the Democrat filth wanted to rush through the certification was they knew that the results could never withstand the scrutiny of an audit in the districts where the ballots were fraudulent.

Now that several of the states are being audits and the results are showing the fraud we need to do the right thing.

If we don't then that is a great injustice to the American people. The Democrats should not be able to get away with stealing the election. Not only reversing but also the sonofabitches need to go to prison for betraying the Republic.
Like I said...get help! And get the fuck over it.

Why can't you get it through your head that 20-25k is TINY percentage of all voters?

Just because there a handfull of fans that like to watch his shtick doesn't mean much of anything
Trump has a lot of enthusiastic followers who will vote for him if he runs in 2024. Biden would be lucky if he could draw 500 people as would Kamala.

ALWAYS a glorious sight to see.
I'm sure it makes your nipples hard. Pleasure yourself as you will.
Maybe you'd like to do it for me, dickwick?

Meanwhile, most Americans, those not members of the cult, are celebrating the nation's ongoing recovery on this Independence Day
You mean you're celebrating at the WH flying the colors of your favorite cult, fags and queers? How are we recovering from anything, skinflap, when Joe keeps CREATING new problems for this country we never had before while doing NOTHING for the old ones!
Those PEOPLE are HUMAN BEINGS and they are not a cult. And what new problems has Joe created. He is trying to clean up Trumps mess and doing a good job of it.

Is Dementia Riddled *Joe cleaning up Trumps:

1) High gas prices

2)Boarder crisis. Kids wandering in the desert and drowning in the river

3)Massive amounts is fentynol coming across the boarder

4)Women and children getting raped and forced into prostitution

5) The countries energy crisis

6) Foreign affairs

7) Economy( don’t say *Joe is creating jobs because intelligent people know these are Americans returning to work after COVID.

I could continue but you can’t answer the first seven honestly.

In line waiting to hear the legitimate President Of the United states.....while Joe takes the weekend off again....
I can't wait for them to announce the fraud they found in Arizona. Then audits are needed in Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
No one will believe that bogus bullshit besides you dumb fucks and in any case there is no way that the election will be overturned. Get the fuck over it

I'll bet you $100 that the only thing different from all his other rallies is perhaps he will add a few to the list he thinks didn't praise him enough.

You're trying too hard. You can unclench now
Well, his little sideshow has come and gone. Would you care to point out anything new he had to say?

Biden couldn't get anyone to show up when he was running for President. He needed Democrats to stuff the ballot box to win. Trump can pack them in when he's not even running yet.

The butt hurt is strong in this one ...
So you didn't see anything new from that orange pig either. He had a few thousand come to see his snake oil show. How many voters do you think there are in the US?

Hate makes you ugly
So does a fake orange tan and hair.

True. I'd rather get the Trump tan though than spend my life full of hate like you racist fuck wads

Every now and then a 'treasure chest' of a thread comes along......packed full of jewels.
Let's un-pack a few:

",,,,pathetic Pitty Party in Sarasota. Trump lost and Biden won."
'Pity Party'?
OK, but LoserPalooza has been used on this very forum too.
If the shoe fits.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the number of disqualified ballots give the win to Trump the state must change it declaration....and the state will go to Trump...
It doesn't seem the Constitution supports that poster's assertion. But, the poster may be a Constitutional lawyer. I'm not. Is he?

the auditing outfit is the same one the Dems have used a multitude of times.
It's been asked by others, but I'll chime in too: Source?
Who or where did this 'fact' come from?
Was it simply made up by someone else....or by the poster himself?
Time to saddle-up Skippy, and show if your pony can carry the load you put on it.
Giddyup!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're goofy crap just isn't worth the effort.
You know, poster Bulldog, I hear you. Some of these posters are so into their own personal Twilight Zone that there's no use responding with either facts....or even just sincerity. But, on the other hand, some of the nutters do offer stuff like "Oathkeepers are really Kosher Drag Queens" or "Bill Barr is gonna be executed for treason on August 2nd".
Those are jewels (really click-bait?) that keep those of us who savor internet loon-think ---and satire fodder --coming back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Don Trump) -----he still holds the nuclear football,
(Joe Biden) he was elected as "President" of the US CORPORATION which was DISSOLVED a few days prior to his fake inauguration. Our military officially recognized Trump as their Commander In Chief in early March. (Biden) recently threatened dissenting Americans with nukes.
See?
Are those not treasures?
Most all will have a smirk-fest over such.
However, there is a negative side.
And that is such postings sadly re-enforce the American public's (probably a good share of the world's, too).....anyway it re-enforces the now worn cliche' that Trump supporters are the under-educated, un-informed, and the mis-informed. The HoneyBooBoo demographic. Now, I don't totally subscribe to that but too many real Trump supporters validate that cliche'. It's sad, really.

counted by corrupt Democrats in Democrat swing districts.
That sounds awfully dire, poster Flash.
Can you name names?
Just exactly who did these despicable deeds?

Any arrests been made?
Have you informed authorities on any of these miscreants that you may know personally?
If not, why not?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!
Oh, how I love the chronic delusional liberal mind. Poor oaf. Have pity on him, lord. And when the Eagle comes home to roost, help him find a way to put himself out of his misery. The Supreme Court has already said that if Election Fraud is proven, they will over-turn the election and Trump will be reinstated. Of Course you never will see that on the lying, criminally corrupt MSM. And if the chicken-shit sold-out Supreme Farce won't do so, the Insurrection Act of 1807 and our military will damned straight get that little job done. So watch the Arizona audit, and buckle up.
View attachment 508580
Holy bag of crazy.

Election is over idiot. Trump lost. Time to get with reality and move on.
The election isn't over until the Arizona audit and the one soon to take place in Georgia say it was valid. And the military has the same hard actual forensic evidence of massive voter fraud and foreign intervention that Mike Lindell shows in his Absolute Proof video. Biden's days are numbered. It is only buffoons like yourself with your heads up CNN's corrupt ass who don't know that. Buckle up, cupcakes. Denial will get you nowhere.
View attachment 508590

Perris Leathers P25XXLS-201​

You need to get help from a mental health professsional with the voices in your head that are telling you that horseshit. Please explain exactly how the outcome of the election can be overturned at this point.

The reason why the Democrat filth wanted to rush through the certification was they knew that the results could never withstand the scrutiny of an audit in the districts where the ballots were fraudulent.

Now that several of the states are being audits and the results are showing the fraud we need to do the right thing.

If we don't then that is a great injustice to the American people. The Democrats should not be able to get away with stealing the election. Not only reversing but also the sonofabitches need to go to prison for betraying the Republic.
Like I said...get help! And get the fuck over it.

Stop being a fucking idiot. We are not going to get over the fact that the filthy ass Democrats stole an election from the American people.

Forum List

Back