President Trump Drawing HUGE Support Today!

In line waiting to hear the legitimate President Of the United states.....while Joe takes the weekend off again....

51DCAFF6-8AFC-4057-8A1F-DCFC4E07ACA9.png

lol

Every now and then a 'treasure chest' of a thread comes along......packed full of jewels.
Let's un-pack a few:

",,,,pathetic Pitty Party in Sarasota. Trump lost and Biden won."
'Pity Party'?
OK, but LoserPalooza has been used on this very forum too.
If the shoe fits.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the number of disqualified ballots give the win to Trump the state must change it declaration....and the state will go to Trump...
It doesn't seem the Constitution supports that poster's assertion. But, the poster may be a Constitutional lawyer. I'm not. Is he?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the auditing outfit is the same one the Dems have used a multitude of times.
It's been asked by others, but I'll chime in too: Source?
Who or where did this 'fact' come from?
Was it simply made up by someone else....or by the poster himself?
Time to saddle-up Skippy, and show if your pony can carry the load you put on it.
Giddyup!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're goofy crap just isn't worth the effort.
You know, poster Bulldog, I hear you. Some of these posters are so into their own personal Twilight Zone that there's no use responding with either facts....or even just sincerity. But, on the other hand, some of the nutters do offer stuff like "Oathkeepers are really Kosher Drag Queens" or "Bill Barr is gonna be executed for treason on August 2nd".
Those are jewels (really click-bait?) that keep those of us who savor internet loon-think ---and satire fodder --coming back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Don Trump) -----he still holds the nuclear football,
(Joe Biden) he was elected as "President" of the US CORPORATION which was DISSOLVED a few days prior to his fake inauguration. Our military officially recognized Trump as their Commander In Chief in early March. (Biden) recently threatened dissenting Americans with nukes.
See?
Are those not treasures?
Most all will have a smirk-fest over such.
However, there is a negative side.
And that is such postings sadly re-enforce the American public's (probably a good share of the world's, too).....anyway it re-enforces the now worn cliche' that Trump supporters are the under-educated, un-informed, and the mis-informed. The HoneyBooBoo demographic. Now, I don't totally subscribe to that but too many real Trump supporters validate that cliche'. It's sad, really.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

counted by corrupt Democrats in Democrat swing districts.
That sounds awfully dire, poster Flash.
Can you name names?
Just exactly who did these despicable deeds?

Any arrests been made?
Have you informed authorities on any of these miscreants that you may know personally?
If not, why not?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!
Oh, how I love the chronic delusional liberal mind. Poor oaf. Have pity on him, lord. And when the Eagle comes home to roost, help him find a way to put himself out of his misery. The Supreme Court has already said that if Election Fraud is proven, they will over-turn the election and Trump will be reinstated. Of Course you never will see that on the lying, criminally corrupt MSM. And if the chicken-shit sold-out Supreme Farce won't do so, the Insurrection Act of 1807 and our military will damned straight get that little job done. So watch the Arizona audit, and buckle up.
View attachment 508580
Holy bag of crazy.

Election is over idiot. Trump lost. Time to get with reality and move on.
The election isn't over until the Arizona audit and the one soon to take place in Georgia say it was valid. And the military has the same hard actual forensic evidence of massive voter fraud and foreign intervention that Mike Lindell shows in his Absolute Proof video. Biden's days are numbered. It is only buffoons like yourself with your heads up CNN's corrupt ass who don't know that. Buckle up, cupcakes. Denial will get you nowhere.
View attachment 508590

Perris Leathers P25XXLS-201​

You need to get help from a mental health professsional with the voices in your head that are telling you that horseshit. Please explain exactly how the outcome of the election can be overturned at this point.

The reason why the Democrat filth wanted to rush through the certification was they knew that the results could never withstand the scrutiny of an audit in the districts where the ballots were fraudulent.

Now that several of the states are being audits and the results are showing the fraud we need to do the right thing.

If we don't then that is a great injustice to the American people. The Democrats should not be able to get away with stealing the election. Not only reversing but also the sonofabitches need to go to prison for betraying the Republic.
Like I said...get help! And get the fuck over it.

Stop being a fucking idiot. We are not going to get over the fact that the filthy ass Democrats stole an election from the American people.

Cults gonna cult!

lol

Rambunctious LOL! Are you in Arkansas or Mississippi drowning in Covid? Idiots for Trump.
No I'm in AZ watching the audit that's about to turn the state to Trump.....
Lol..If you really believe that you are insane.
You don't hear anything about the audit on the Trump hating MSM....so what does that tell you?....
The so-called audit is a farce. It is a kangaroo audit all for the benefit of the Trumpist sheep to keep them angry. The angrier they are the more they will donate.
No sir its absolutely legit and the auditing outfit is the same one the Dems have used a multitude of times....you just never heard about it....thanks CNN.....LOL
no one has ever used cyber ninjas for an audit. and after this farce, no one will try again.
This very auditing firm was used several times by democrats....
Damn you libs are way under informed....

No it wasn’t you moron

Every now and then a 'treasure chest' of a thread comes along......packed full of jewels.
Let's un-pack a few:

'Pity Party'?
If the shoe fits.

If the number of disqualified ballots give the win to Trump the state must change it declaration....and the state will go to Trump...
It doesn't seem the Constitution supports that poster's assertion. But, the poster may be a Constitutional lawyer. I'm not. Is he?

Time to saddle-up Skippy, and show if your pony can carry the load you put on it.
Giddyup!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, poster Bulldog, I hear you. Some of these posters are so into their own personal Twilight Zone that there's no use responding with either facts....or even just sincerity. But, on the other hand, some of the nutters do offer stuff like "Oathkeepers are really Kosher Drag Queens" or "Bill Barr is gonna be executed for treason on August 2nd".
Those are jewels (really click-bait?) that keep those of us who savor internet loon-think ---and satire fodder --coming back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Joe Biden) he was elected as "President" of the US CORPORATION which was DISSOLVED a few days prior to his fake inauguration. Our military officially recognized Trump as their Commander In Chief in early March. (Biden) recently threatened dissenting Americans with nukes.
See?
Are those not treasures?
And that is such postings sadly re-enforce the American public's (probably a good share of the world's, too).....anyway it re-enforces the now worn cliche' that Trump supporters are the under-educated, un-informed, and the mis-informed. The HoneyBooBoo demographic. Now, I don't totally subscribe to that but too many real Trump supporters validate that cliche'. It's sad, really.

Can you name names?

Any arrests been made?
Have you informed authorities on any of these miscreants that you may know personally?
If not, why not?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!
Oh, how I love the chronic delusional liberal mind. Poor oaf. Have pity on him, lord. And when the Eagle comes home to roost, help him find a way to put himself out of his misery. The Supreme Court has already said that if Election Fraud is proven, they will over-turn the election and Trump will be reinstated. Of Course you never will see that on the lying, criminally corrupt MSM. And if the chicken-shit sold-out Supreme Farce won't do so, the Insurrection Act of 1807 and our military will damned straight get that little job done. So watch the Arizona audit, and buckle up.
View attachment 508580
Holy bag of crazy.

The election isn't over until the Arizona audit and the one soon to take place in Georgia say it was valid. And the military has the same hard actual forensic evidence of massive voter fraud and foreign intervention that Mike Lindell shows in his Absolute Proof video. Biden's days are numbered. It is only buffoons like yourself with your heads up CNN's corrupt ass who don't know that. Buckle up, cupcakes. Denial will get you nowhere.
View attachment 508590

You need to get help from a mental health professsional with the voices in your head that are telling you that horseshit. Please explain exactly how the outcome of the election can be overturned at this point.

The reason why the Democrat filth wanted to rush through the certification was they knew that the results could never withstand the scrutiny of an audit in the districts where the ballots were fraudulent.

Now that several of the states are being audits and the results are showing the fraud we need to do the right thing.

If we don't then that is a great injustice to the American people. The Democrats should not be able to get away with stealing the election. Not only reversing but also the sonofabitches need to go to prison for betraying the Republic.

Stop being a fucking idiot. We are not going to get over the fact that the filthy ass Democrats stole an election from the American people.
Ok. Don't get over it. Keep whining like a damned fool and spitting up on yourself. The fact is that it is over. You loose and there is not a damned thing that you can do about it. Suck it up!

In line waiting to hear the legitimate President Of the United states.....while Joe takes the weekend off again....
I can't wait for them to announce the fraud they found in Arizona. Then audits are needed in Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin.
You will never see it announced in the corrupt, lying MSM except maybe on OAN, and our chicken-shit sold-out Supreme Farce will probably refuse to look at the evidence in order to avoid having to do anything about it. That will leave our military to act, and if they don't, probably civil war.

I'm watching the rally on OANN. Donald Jr. is ripping the stuttering fuck Biden a new asshole.

One America News Network - USTV247
How drugged up was he, this time?

Apparently pretty badly. After the Trump rally, Don Jr. went to smoke a $100 rock of crack cocaine and hook up with some Chinese agents posing as whores.

On the way there he left his .38 pistol on the lid of a garbage can. I sure hope the ATF or FBI don't get involved. That could sure get him in a lot of trouble.

Apparently someone doesn't recognize satire and didn't get the reference to Hunter Biden.

:laughing0301:

Trump has a lot of enthusiastic followers who will vote for him if he runs in 2024. Biden would be lucky if he could draw 500 people as would Kamala.
A Trump-DeSantis ticket would easily win in 2024.
FORGET 2024 UNLESS THE FRAUD OF 2020 IS OVERTURNED, THE MESS CLEANED UP, AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE PROSECUTED! Otherwise 2022 and 2024 will just be a re-play of the completely fraudulent rigged election of 2020 and I, for one, won't even waste my time casting a vote.

Let's un-pack a few:

'Pity Party'?
If the shoe fits.

Giddyup!

See?
Are those not treasures?

Can you name names?

Any arrests been made?
If not, why not?

I love this bar!
View attachment 508580
Holy bag of crazy.

View attachment 508590

And WE ARE NOT GOING TO STAND FOR IT! Either the AZ and GA audits and the Supreme Court will fix the mess, or our military will act on the audit results to enforce the Insurrection Act of 1807 and Trump's EO of 2018 which is still in play ... or there is going to be a civil war.

You will never see it announced in the corrupt, lying MSM except maybe on OAN, and our chicken-shit sold-out Supreme Farce will probably refuse to look at the evidence in order to avoid having to do anything about it. That will leave our military to act, and if they don't, probably civil war.
Right, but I wouldn't waste my time watching CNN anyway. Tucker Carlson will cover it.

ConserveGuy
He's not even the president. What can they save by seeing that idiot?
It says more about the fools seeing him than anything else.
Maybe they are going for their second shot of vaccine for trump defeat syndrome. Lolololol

HereWeGoAgain

So tell me Smokin' Op...
What democrat could draw this big of a crowd?
Seems trump supporters put so much stock in how many attend his rallies. It's almost as silly a fox viewers who think viewers are the same thing as credibility.

I wasn't even talking to you.
But you still cant answer the question.
Tell me the name of one dem that can draw a crowd like Trump.
I'll take your non answer as a win.
Exactly what do you think you will win? The last election shows that a crowd attending a rally means nothing in an election.

Let's un-pack a few:

'Pity Party'?
If the shoe fits.

Giddyup!

See?
Are those not treasures?

Can you name names?

Any arrests been made?
If not, why not?

I love this bar!
View attachment 508580
Holy bag of crazy.

View attachment 508590

I'm sure that will happen as soon as you can find something wrong with the last election. The fact that trump is a loser isn't proof of wrongdoing.

HereWeGoAgain

So tell me Smokin' Op...
Seems trump supporters put so much stock in how many attend his rallies. It's almost as silly a fox viewers who think viewers are the same thing as credibility.

Exactly what do you think you will win? The last election shows that a crowd attending a rally means nothing in an election.
Means nothing in a fraudulent election. Massive indicator in a real election.

HereWeGoAgain

So tell me Smokin' Op...

And you still cant give me an answer.

Trump has a lot of enthusiastic followers who will vote for him if he runs in 2024. Biden would be lucky if he could draw 500 people as would Kamala.
A Trump-DeSantis ticket would easily win in 2024.
FORGET 2024 UNLESS THE FRAUD OF 2020 IS OVERTURNED, THE MESS CLEANED UP, AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE PROSECUTED! Otherwise 2022 and 2024 will just be a re-play of the completely fraudulent rigged election of 2020 and I, for one, won't even waste my time casting a vote.
Thats right genius, sit home, it's all rigged just like that sore loser Trump told you.

Probably the only thumbs up you will ever get from me haha.

Chillicothe You are simply wrong------Trump and all of his kids all worked the construction sites--all of them reportedly have and know how to operate heavy construction equipment. Trump is a workaholic---think he did whatever it took to get the job done. Something that eludes dems completely.
Yeah, he's a workaholic like the Democratic Republic of Korea, is, well, democratic....You funny Turts...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back