President Trump freezes Mr Obama's $220million payment to Palestine

That's sad. Those poor people will continue to suffer, so it seems :cry:
4_9_1v.gif

Yeah, lets feel sorry for terrorists... :lmao:

They aren't ALL terrorists.

I even feel bad for illegal immigrants. Borders are a necessary part of life but I can still feel for them.

Yes, they are all terrorists. From the children, who are being taught that Israel needs to be wiped out to those who have supported Hamas from the beginning. They are all terrorists who want to kill Jews.
Do the Israelis know about this?

Yes. Almost everybody knows this:

Well I've been posting on the internet for about six years and I never heard of it. I hope the two sides can make a peace soon.

If peace was the objective, it would have happened by now. Israel is willing to give them land for a state, and all they have to do is agree that Israel has a right to exist. That's it. They won't. Their children are raised with maps with no Israel. They are run by a terrorist organization. All they want is to wipe the Jews out. A state for them is merely moving closer to the heart. A more strategic location in their war on Israel. They want it all.

That's sad. Those poor people will continue to suffer, so it seems :cry:

Palestinians have been given billions over the years, yet they still live in squalor. Its not because of the Israelis building houses, it's because when they get foreign aid it's immediately snatched up by someone else. Arafat retired a very wealthy man you know.

If we want to send aid to Palestinians, the method needs to be revisited. You can't just hand them a check. If they want aid it needs to be for one project at a time and if they dont complete that project upon verification, they dont get money for the next project. Unless you just want them to use the money for RPGs or explosive belts
That sounds reasonable. It's a shame the more peaceful ones can't benefit from this.

They aren't ALL terrorists.

I even feel bad for illegal immigrants. Borders are a necessary part of life but I can still feel for them.

Yes, they are all terrorists. From the children, who are being taught that Israel needs to be wiped out to those who have supported Hamas from the beginning. They are all terrorists who want to kill Jews.
Do the Israelis know about this?

Yes. Almost everybody knows this:

Well I've been posting on the internet for about six years and I never heard of it. I hope the two sides can make a peace soon.

If peace was the objective, it would have happened by now. Israel is willing to give them land for a state, and all they have to do is agree that Israel has a right to exist. That's it. They won't. Their children are raised with maps with no Israel. They are run by a terrorist organization. All they want is to wipe the Jews out. A state for them is merely moving closer to the heart. A more strategic location in their war on Israel. They want it all.

I'll have to read about this. I didn't know Israel wanted to give them some land to live on.

So what you are saying is we CAN'T steal, whatever we grab is legitimately ours, end of story? I reject this principle. You cannot lead the world on high moral ground if you prove to have none.
Freezing assets because another nation attacked our Embassy is hardly "stealing". We also froze all of the assets of Al Qaeda after 9/11. I suppose you want that "stolen" money returned as well?

Incidentally - we froze the assets of Iran sometime around 1980. That money was long gone. You couldn't possibly believe so naïve to believe we keep money "frozen" for 38 years. Further still, how absurd is it to even attempt to make the case that we held that money for almost 4 decades and just happened to release it at the exact same time that Iran released new hostages. Come on dude. Obama got caught. Be an adult and recognize your beloved messiah did something illegal and immoral.

So, were the funds going to Palestine or to Iran?
Two separate issues. Obama paid Iran for the release of American hostages about six months ago or so.

Then he paid Palestine $221 million just hours before Trump's inauguration.

I have no problems with this, being that
There is no such thing as a Palestinian, unless you want to talk about the name The Roman Empire gave to Israelis, and Israel during the occupation.

Those other guys? Imposters, Egyptians, Jordanians, & Syrians.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian, unless you want to talk about the name The Roman Empire gave to Israelis, and Israel during the occupation.

What about Philistine.

What about Philistine.

The Philistines are a dead race. They aren't even remotely related to Arabic peoples. They don't exist any more, and the only Palestinians in existence are Jews.

The Philistines sacrificed their children and threw them in to the fire to worship their god, and they were cursed, and they were wiped out, every last one of them.

They did live in what The Romans called Palestine, but they are not related to The Jews, or the the Egyptians, Syrians, and Jordanians who are living in The West Bank, and Gaza.

The Jews, ARE The Palestinians, and they have inhabited the area for 5,000 consecutive years, and this is AFTER the EXODUS.

Who Were The Philistines In The Bible?

Last edited:
Senator Rand Paul agrees with me & President Trump that we ought not be sendin money to folks who hate us!

Trump Freezes Obama’s Payment Of $221 Million To ‘Palestinian’ Authorities

How is Obama gonna get his cut of the money going out the back door of this deal like the Iran "cash" deal?
-HOW to be a Millionaire by Clinton Foundation for Dummies plagiarised from the Arafat hand book.
Didn't Arafat own the Cement companies that supplied the concrete to build the wall in the West Bank between The Israelis and the Palestinians .. Didn't he cause all those Israeli deaths so he could make even more money getting the Israelis to build that wall...I wonder if Obama has shares in any company that would benefit from building the new infrastructure of a Palestinian state.. Regardless I don't believe that money can be frozen I think how it works is one appropriated it must be sent to its destination despite the fact that the Palestinians already received some 250 million earlier.. This doesn't mention how much they got from the EU the UN and the other assorted countries and agencies including the Israelis not bad for a " former" terrorist organization and their leader who somehow has become leader for life... Obama must be jealous of that fact deep down...

And the kicker, Arafat's wife Suha who still has the hundreds of millions of stolen money from the Palestinians will probably never leave a dime of that money to them when she passes away. As I said, scrolls warn never to listen to or be lead by political prisoners, as their hardened hearts make them do pure evil and selfish acts.

It is really interesting how things turned out.. People forget that the Palestinians under Arafat had a state inside a state in Lebanon after the people there took him and them in with open arms and he took their kindness as weakness and turned on them... Arafat had more lives then a cat does and kept getting chance after chance but he just couldn't or wouldn't think of his people first and better their lives... I found it fascinating that when the Palestinians in Kuwait turned on the Kuwaitis and backed Saddam during The Iraqi invasion that the Kuwaitis booted out over a hundred thousand Palestinians that were quietly absorbed into Jordan... No one talks about that because it shows that the Arabs could easily absorb their brethren into their numerous countries in the Middle East and end this charade but they prefer to use them against Israel like a thorn or spear in their side...At least Trump knows not to throw good money after bad and that the 220 million dollars the US would give Arafats predecessor Abbas would probably be used just as badly as all the money spent before sort of like all those millions and billions that the leaders of Hamas have acquired in their control of Gaza while the regular folk are either starving or living at subsistence levels..

Forum List

Back