President Trump freezes Mr Obama's $220million payment to Palestine

We gave ZERO of our dollars to Iran, it came from their account, which United States froze when Iranians took hostages at our embassy.
That's a cute story antontoo - but one that failed when Obama tried it. Even Obama's own Press Secretary and Obama's own State Department admitted that the money was exchanged for hostages.

nothing you just said disputes that it was Iranian money. Want to try again?
Wow...you are really playing desperate here. We froze their assets. The money became ours. Most of all - whose money it was is completely irrelevant. The issue is that Obama broke federal law when he exchanged money for hostages.

[

Why must I repeat same thing ten times? READ

The aid was APPROVED BY CONGRESS, what "last second" are you talking about it?????

You fellas keep talking like Obama snuck one by, that's simply false.

Did you fail to tread where I said the Congress were idiots to approve the money? Learn to read. It is fundamental.

Congress also put a hold on the money but your Boy released it a few minutes before he got out of office, which was the wrong thing to do.

You never answered my question Moon Bat. Why would you be so stupid as to vote for a shithead that would give the Palestinians $220 million when we are $20 trillion in debt? Are you stupid or what?

Don't be in the typical Moon Bat denial mode by trying to excuse the stupidity of the Kenyan Catastrophe by trying to blame his stupidity on other people. Take responsibility for being an idiot that elected an idiot.

At least pull your head out of your Libtard ass and applaud Trump for having the intelligence to stop the funds after the Kenyan Catastrophe released them. You think you can do that Moon Bat?

The aid was APPROVED BY CONGRESS, what "last second" are you talking about it?????

antontoo - you're either being disingenuous or you are completely uninformed. Congress put a hold on that money. Thus - they repealed their "approval":

The Associated Press reported that the Obama administration passed out millions of taxpayer dollars to left-wing causes just hours before President Donald Trump was inaugurated. The larger portion of the money, $221 million worth, went to the Palestinian Authority despite being put on hold by members of Congress.

Spreading misinformation isn't helpful buddy. You need to get your facts straight (or stop lying - not sure which one it is).

Obama quietly gave $221 million to Palestinians just hours before Trump’s inauguration

That's sad. Those poor people will continue to suffer, so it seems :cry:
Yeah, lets feel sorry for terrorists... :lmao:

They aren't ALL terrorists.

I even feel bad for illegal immigrants. Borders are a necessary part of life but I can still feel for them.

Yes, they are all terrorists. From the children, who are being taught that Israel needs to be wiped out to those who have supported Hamas from the beginning. They are all terrorists who want to kill Jews.

[

Did you fail to tread where I said the Congress were idiots to approve the money?

If congress approved it, and you know it, why the hell do you keep talking about "last second action" as if Obama is trying to sneak one by?

We gave ZERO of our dollars to Iran, it came from their account, which United States froze when Iranians took hostages at our embassy.
That's a cute story antontoo - but one that failed when Obama tried it. Even Obama's own Press Secretary and Obama's own State Department admitted that the money was exchanged for hostages.

nothing you just said disputes that it was Iranian money. Want to try again?
Wow...you are really playing desperate here. We froze their assets. The money became ours. Most of all - whose money it was is completely irrelevant. The issue is that Obama broke federal law when he exchanged money for hostages.

No it DIDN'T become ours just because we happen to grab it. International courts have ruled that this is in fact Iran's money and that we would be pretty much stealing it if we were to not release it.

Release of Iran's funds, Iran nuclear deal and release of hostages was all part of a big diplomatic effort by Obama's administration to normalize relationship between United States and Iran. To present this in isolation as us simply paying off Iran for hostages is ridiculous spin.

Last edited:
No it DIDN'T become ours just because we happen to grab it. International courts have ruled that this is in fact Iran's money and that we would be pretty much stealing it if we were to not release it.
"International Courts" :lmao:

We are a sovereign nation. We do not answer to any international governing body. In other words - it doesn't matter what some supposed "international court" says.

[Q

If congress approved it, and you know it, why the hell do you keep talking about "last second action" as if Obama is trying to sneak one by?

Congress approved it and then put it on hold and then that asshole that you voted for tried to give the money away to the fucking Muslims just like he has done before. The sonofabitch has never met a Muslim that he didn't want to give money to, has he?

You never answered the question I have asked you several times. Why in the hell did you vote for an asshole that tried to give $220 million to the Palestinians when this country is $20 trillion in debt? Why were you so stupid?

Stop trying to blame the Kenyan Catastrophe's failure on somebody else. Take responsibility for helping to elect the worst President this country ever had. You should be ashamed of yourself. You were a moron to vote for him. What the hell were you thinking?

"International Courts" :lmao:

We are a sovereign nation. We do not answer to any international governing body. In other words - it doesn't matter what some supposed "international court" says.

So what you are saying is we CAN'T steal, whatever we grab is legitimately ours, end of story?

I reject this principle. You cannot lead the world on high moral ground if you prove to have none.

I even feel bad for illegal immigrants. Borders are a necessary part of life but I can still feel for them.

Yes, they are all terrorists. From the children, who are being taught that Israel needs to be wiped out to those who have supported Hamas from the beginning. They are all terrorists who want to kill Jews.
Do the Israelis know about this?

Yes. Almost everybody knows this:

Yes. Almost everybody knows this:

Well I've been posting on the internet for about six years and I never heard of it. I hope the two sides can make a peace soon.

Palestinians have been given billions over the years, yet they still live in squalor. Its not because of the Israelis building houses, it's because when they get foreign aid it's immediately snatched up by someone else. Arafat retired a very wealthy man you know.

If we want to send aid to Palestinians, the method needs to be revisited. You can't just hand them a check. If they want aid it needs to be for one project at a time and if they dont complete that project upon verification, they dont get money for the next project. Unless you just want them to use the money for RPGs or explosive belts

Forum List

Back