President Trump freezes Mr Obama's $220million payment to Palestine

The Kenyan Catastrophe was an asshole for eight years but he really doubled down on being an asshole the last few days of his administration.

Yeah, he sure did stick it to Israel. The UN Vote, and then this. His true colors were exposed. He doesn't like Jews very much.

You mean abstaining and letting the whole world express it's disagreement with what Israel is doing with the settlements? That "vote"?

You are really a dumbss Moon Bat.

This country is $20 trillion in debt. The Kenyan Catastrophe added $10 trillion of it. Why in the hell should we give anybody $220 million, especially the Palestinians, who were joyous on 911?

Wow 10 trillion? What did he spend ten trillion on if you don't mind me asking?

I know what Trump, guy you voted for was promising to spend EXTRA 5-10 Trillion on

blog_cfrb_trump_vs_clinton.jpg

Last edited:
The Kenyan Catastrophe was an asshole for eight years but he really doubled down on being an asshole the last few days of his administration.

Yeah, he sure did stick it to Israel. The UN Vote, and then this. His true colors were exposed. He doesn't like Jews very much.

You mean abstaining and letting the whole world express it's disagreement with what Israel is doing with the settlements? That "vote"?

You are really a dumbss Moon Bat.

This country is $20 trillion in debt. The Kenyan Catastrophe added $10 trillion of it. Why in the hell should we give anybody $220 million, especially the Palestinians, who were joyous on 911?

Yeah, that money should have been spent on Americans. Or better yet, not spent at all. As you pointed out, we're a shocking $20 Trillion in Debt. It's time for American Citizens to have more say on Foreign Aid.

Both actions at the end of his term, were a pretty big slap in Israel's face. His true colors were exposed.

READ AGAIN:

From link:

Congress approved the funding for the Palestinians in 2015 and 2016.

Actions at the end of term congress approved well before? Use your head.

Obama has sent Israel not millions, but many BILLIONS, whole 38 of them committed from us over 10 years.

Obama will leave office having out-pledged all of his predecessors in military support to the country Netanyahu now runs.

Why Does the United States Give So Much Money to Israel?

Last edited:
[

READ AGAIN:

From link:

That was a dumbass thing for the Congress to do. It was even dumber for the Kenyan Catastrophe to release the money a few hours before he was to leave office. What the hell was the asshole thinking? What the hell were you stupid Moon Bats thinking when you elected the idiot? Were you idiots or what?

Both actions at the end of his term, were a pretty big slap in Israel's face. His true colors were exposed.

READ AGAIN:

From link:

Yes, that's the problem. No one in our Government asked me my opinion. The Politicians just handed the cash over to the Palestinians without any American Taxpayer input at all. Why should American Taxpayers be forced to give money to folks who have a history of expressing violent hate for America?

I think what our Government did, was criminal. But like i said, i have a big problem with our current Foreign Aid process all-together. It's not only about the Palestinians. American Citizens aren't being allowed any say in it. And that needs to change.

READ AGAIN:

From link:

Yes, that's the problem. No one in our Government asked me my opinion.

That's not how any of this works. You cast your vote, you partake in electing your REPRESENTATIVES what else do you want? Government asking everybody about everything is dysfunctional.

[Q

Yes, that's the problem. No one in our Government asked me my opinion. The Politicians just handed the cash over to the Palestinians without any American Taxpayer input at all. Why should American Taxpayers be forced to give money to folks who have a history of expressing violent hate for America?

I think what our Government did, was criminal. But like i said, i have a big problem with our current Foreign Aid process all-together. It's not only about the Palestinians. American Citizens aren't being allowed any say in it. And that needs to change.

When our "representatives" get elected to Congress then they feel they are then insulated from representing the people. After that they only have to cater to the special interest groups that keep them in power.

We have a very flawed system.

That is why we need to defund the Federal government down the minimal necessary so that they don't have the money to do stupid things like give the fucking Palestinians $220 million.

READ AGAIN:

From link:

Yes, that's the problem. No one in our Government asked me my opinion.

That's not how any of this works. You cast your vote, you partake in electing your REPRESENTATIVES what else do you want? Government asking everybody about everything is dysfunctional.

Most Americans do not support giving the Palestinians this $220 Million. Our Government is thwarting the will of the People. I feel Foreign Aid needs to be seriously reevaluated. And i don't mean just Palestinian aid.

[]

Why is dysfunctional is an asshole like Obama who gives the Palestinians $220 million the last few minutes of his administration when the country is $20 trillion in debt. What the hell was the sonofabitch thinking? What the hell were you Moon Bats thinking when you elected an idiot like that?

[]

Why is dysfunctional is an asshole like Obama who gives the Palestinians $220 million the last few minutes of his administration when the country is $20 trillion in debt. What the hell was the sonofabitch thinking? What the hell were you Moon Bats thinking when you elected an idiot like that?

Why must I repeat same thing ten times? READ

The aid was APPROVED BY CONGRESS, what "last second" are you talking about it?????

You fellas keep talking like Obama snuck one by, that's simply false.

[]

Don't forget giving billions to Iran for hostages.

[]

Don't forget giving billions to Iran for hostages.

We gave ZERO of our dollars to Iran, it came from their account, which United States froze when Iranians took hostages at our embassy.

We gave ZERO of our dollars to Iran, it came from their account, which United States froze when Iranians took hostages at our embassy.
That's a cute story antontoo - but one that failed when Obama tried it. Even Obama's own Press Secretary and Obama's own State Department admitted that the money was exchanged for hostages.

Why are my tax dollars going to the Palestinian Authority?

They should give me money.

As U.S. Agency for International Development explains, funds will be used for humanitarian aid in the West Bank and Gaza, to support political and security reforms as well as help prepare for good governance and the rule of law in a future Palestinian state.

US sent $221 million to Palestinians in Obama's last hours

It is our and international interest to eventually get to stable, functional, well governed Palestine.

That's a cute story antontoo - but one that failed when Obama tried it. Even Obama's own Press Secretary and Obama's own State Department admitted that the money was exchanged for hostages.

nothing you just said disputes that it was Iranian money. Want to try again?

As U.S. Agency for International Development explains, funds will be used for humanitarian aid in the West Bank and Gaza, to support political and security reforms as well as help prepare for good governance and the rule of law in a future Palestinian state.

It is our and international interest to eventually get to stable, functional, well governed Palestine.
lol What security and political reforms?

What the fuck do you know about what is going on in Palestine to put yourself in a position to LOL?

What the fuck do you know about what is going on in Palestine to put yourself in a position to LOL?
A lot more than you do.

Forum List

Back