President Trump gives NY AG the middle finger.

Yep, and unlike a criminal case, in a civil suit taking the 5th can be used against you. Letitia James just played him like a cheap banjo.
How will she use him giving her the middle finger against him?

Be specific.

“Once a witness in a civil suit has invoked his or her Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination, the trier of fact is entitled to draw an adverse inference from the witness’s refusal to testify.” Chaffee v. Keller Rohrback LLP, 200 Wash.App. 66, 83-84 (2017) (citing King v. Olympic Pipeline Co., 104 Wash.App. 338, 355-56 (2000) and Ikeda v. Curtis, 43 Wash.2d 449, 261 P.2d 684 (1953)).

:p
that's not Trump's statement at all. wow.

Yeah and when is Hillary getting arrested?

BTW, why are you claiming 32+ years? That seems to be more like the amount of time the right has been trying(and failing) to get the Clintons! :cool:
Show me where I said Hitlery would be arrested, Simp.

Bring the post.

Yeah and when is Hillary getting arrested?

BTW, why are you claiming 32+ years? That seems to be more like the amount of time the right has been trying(and failing) to get the Clintons! :cool:
should have been in 2016, but damn, the interferers interfered. So typical for demofks.

Yes, he does and so does everyone else including you!

I want one to watch the Genocide while I sip on Red German Wine and eat Andes Candy!
From a guy with a Peace Sign avi....priceless!

Take your meds, Biden Loon. They only can help you if taken as directed

1660159070423.png
1660159070115.png

Good for him. He should cut off all cooperation with all these Banana Republic smear campaigns.

Trump says he refused to answer questions from New York attorney general's office​

Former President Donald Trump, in a statement Wednesday, said he refused to answer questions from the New York attorney general's office during a deposition in the civil investigation into the Trump family’s business practices

"Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," he said.

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, the Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

The Traitor is a loud mouth bully. IF HE IS SO FUCKING INNOCENT, WHY THE FIFTH....BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY AS HELL!!!!

Good for him. He should cut off all cooperation with all these Banana Republic smear campaigns.

Trump says he refused to answer questions from New York attorney general's office​

Former President Donald Trump, in a statement Wednesday, said he refused to answer questions from the New York attorney general's office during a deposition in the civil investigation into the Trump family’s business practices

"Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," he said.

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, th during her 20e Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

Heard a montage today of 'Leftoid Letitia' during her 2018 campaign. She was ranting about Trump and his family and how if elected she was going to target them.

Yet miserable people in dirty black robes have allowed this star chamber to continue in spite of all the evidence of extreme bias on the part of 'Leftoid Letitia'.

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, the Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

He's got my spite vote.

Forum List

Back