President Trump gives NY AG the middle finger.

He broke the damn law,
Biden?

Indeed - he's a demented rapist among other things.
you do get that.
See above.
Real Estate Fraud. Banking Fraud. His sad sick pathetic joke of a Uni bilked people of thousands of dollars.
Biden's a mobster, yes.
All the Traitor has even been and will always be is a grifter.
Biden's awful, yes - a career criminal aka Democrat.
You people are being grifted and you do not even care.
Biden's worse than a grifter, and We the Sane DO care.

Good talk. :)

Indeed, so who rocked it best...?

melbvsaliciakeys.png
Draw.

Can you present my Democrat card as proof to your claim?
The fact you are such a Dimtard Lemming you can't figure it out is hilarious.

But I'll play your silly game............bring only ONE of your posts slamming a Dimtard, AND one of your posts praising a Republican.

Short of that, get back to your Dimwinger cabin, Toby.

He broke the damn law, you do get that. Real Estate Fraud. Banking Fraud. His sad sick pathetic joke of a Uni bilked people of thousands of dollars. All the Traitor has even been and will always be is a grifter. You people are being grifted and you do not even care.
He did? Where are the convictions of him breaking the law? Charges? Indictments?

Anything?

The fact you are such a Dimtard Lemming you can't figure it out is hilarious.

But I'll play your silly game............bring only ONE of your posts slamming a Dimtard, AND one of your posts praising a Republican.

Short of that, get back to your Dimwinger cabin, Toby.
So by your own standard, wouldn't this make you a Republitard?

Well, now that you bring it up, I HAVE been having a hard time with your claim to be a fellow independent...

I'm an independent.
Why is that? What exactly are you experiencing problems with?

So by your own standard, wouldn't this make you a Republitard?
So you can't bring any post of yours criticizing your Dimtard owners, nor any post of yours praising any Republican.

Got it.

Dismissed, Dimwinger Plantation Hack. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
-- Donald J. Trump

"You see the mob takes the Fifth."
-- Donald J. Trump

He's just telling the NY AG to shove it.

Why is that? What exactly are you experiencing problems with?
Well...

You seem to be quite fond of the Democrats (aka deranged Nazis at the moment), whereas I regard both major parties as criminal gangs (though the Republicans vastly less dangerous at the moment), hence my independence.

Feel free to start a thread about why others may feel as I do about you & drop me a PM & we can further discuss! :)

So you can't bring any post of yours criticizing your Dimtard owners, nor any post of yours praising any Republican.

Got it.

Dismissed, Dimwinger Plantation Hack. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Well, let's establish a baseline here.

Are you suggesting that the principle behind your reasoning is that to not be a lemming of one party or another, is to have at least one post praising the other party and bashing your own perceived party?

Well...

You seem to be quite fond of the Democrats (aka deranged Nazis at the moment), whereas I regard both major parties as criminal gangs (though the Republicans vastly less dangerous at the moment), hence my independence.

Feel free to start a thread about why others may feel as I do about you & drop me a PM & we can further discuss! :)
There's only one party currently writing laws to burn books, change history (about slavery), legislate what you can or can't say (or teach), and ban people they don't like (black people) from voting, amongst other authoritarian things.

Isn't that Nazi to you? Speaking of which, it's odd that you present as if you are anti-Nazi when you have a Nazi flag blazing in your avatar. Interesting.

You have it all wrong bub.

dfed3042db91a0a85b10ab96989afb02.jpg

Last edited:
There's only one party currently writing laws to burn books,
Beyond the topic of this thread, so when you start one about these extraordinary claims, be sure to include...

Link?
change history (about slavery),
Link?
a ban people they don't like (black people) from voting,
Link?
amongst other things.
Link/s?
Isn't that Nazi to you?
Start a thread & we can further discuss. :)
Speaking of which, it's odd that you present as if you are anti-Nazi when you have a Nazi flag blazing in your avatar.
It's odd to me that you think it's a flag, and that you can't grasp what the avatar is intended to convey.
Interesting.
The mind of a Democrat who believes he's an independent?

Not really that interesting - Democrats suffer from all manner of delusions.

But start a thread so we don't derail this one - I'll look forward to your PM w/link. :)

IF the Traitor has noting hide - why take the 5th?

IF the Traitor is innocent - why take the fifth.

IF the Traitor did nothing wrong - why take the 5th.

Because he is lying low life, scum sucking Piece of Dried Up Dog Shit.

Forum List

Back