President Trump gives NY AG the middle finger.

There's only one party currently writing laws to burn books, change history (about slavery), legislate what you can or can't say (or teach), and ban people they don't like (black people) from voting, amongst other authoritarian things.

Isn't that Nazi to you? Speaking of which, it's odd that you present as if you are anti-Nazi when you have a Nazi flag blazing in your avatar. Interesting.

You have it all wrong bub.

dfed3042db91a0a85b10ab96989afb02.jpg
No need for PMs or new threads MinTrut, I'll nip your far rightwing delusion in the bud here and now...

The fact that you hadn't a clue of these facts (or worse, pretended not to know) lets me know that you are caught up in the throws of your Republican bubble.

Carry on.

Last edited:
No need for PMs or new threads
Actually, you're derailing this one, so there is.
MinTrut, I'll nip your far rightwing delusion in the bud here and now...
I'm an independent, and don't suffer from delusions.

Start a new thread & feel free to PM me; you REALLY need to stop derailing this thread.
The fact that you hadn't a clue of these facts (or worse, pretended not to know) lets me know that you are caught up in the throws of your Republican bubble.
See above.
Carry on.
I have no doubt that you will.

Actually, you're derailing this one, so there is.

I'm an independent, and don't suffer from delusions.

Start a new thread & feel free to PM me; you REALLY need to stop derailing this thread.

See above.

I have no doubt that you will.
You sir, are correct.
I'm
your Huckleberry...

tombstone-im-your-huckleberry.gif

Good for him. He should cut off all cooperation with all these Banana Republic smear campaigns.

Trump says he refused to answer questions from New York attorney general's office​

Former President Donald Trump, in a statement Wednesday, said he refused to answer questions from the New York attorney general's office during a deposition in the civil investigation into the Trump family’s business practices

"Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," he said.

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, the Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

When you take the Fifth, you've got something to hide. -D.T. Trump

Well, let's establish a baseline here.

Are you suggesting that the principle behind your reasoning is that to not be a lemming of one party or another, is to have at least one post praising the other party and bashing your own perceived party?
So you can't bring any post of yours criticizing your Dimtard owners, nor any post of yours praising any Republican.

Got it.

Dismissed, Dimwinger Plantation Hack. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

So you can't bring any post of yours criticizing your Dimtard owners, nor any post of yours praising any Republican.

Got it.

Dismissed, Dimwinger Plantation Hack. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
That's what I thought!

#LOLGQP #TooFunny #KKKLASSIC

Good for him. He should cut off all cooperation with all these Banana Republic smear campaigns.

Trump says he refused to answer questions from New York attorney general's office​

Former President Donald Trump, in a statement Wednesday, said he refused to answer questions from the New York attorney general's office during a deposition in the civil investigation into the Trump family’s business practices

"Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," he said.

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, the Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

It looks like your Orange Baboon-God finally discovered the beauty of the Fifth Amendment, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

Friggin' hypocritical blowhard windbag Orange POS...

Wassamadda, Teflon Donny? Youz gots sumfin' ta hide, boy?

Last edited:
There's only one party currently writing laws to burn books, change history (about slavery), legislate what you can or can't say (or teach), and ban people they don't like (black people) from voting, amongst other authoritarian things.

What laws are those? Who wrote a law to prevent black people from voting?

Isn't that Nazi to you? Speaking of which, it's odd that you present as if you are anti-Nazi when you have a Nazi flag blazing in your avatar. Interesting.

You have it all wrong bub.

dfed3042db91a0a85b10ab96989afb02.jpg
It's pasted ver the symbol of your party, douchebag

That's what I thought!

#LOLGQP #TooFunny #KKKLASSIC
You thought you couldn't bring any post of yours criticizing your Dimtard owners, or any of your posts supporting anything a Republican said or did?

And you wonder why you are the board Toby. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It looks like your Orange Baboon-God finally discovered the beauty of the Fifth Amendment, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

Friggin' hypocritical blowhard windbag Orange POS...

Wassamadda, Teflon Donny? Youz gots sumfin' ta hide, boy?

I fully support Trump giving the middle finger to every one of these farcical "investigations".

Sorry that gets you so butthurt, Simp.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

No need for PMs or new threads MinTrut, I'll nip your far rightwing delusion in the bud here and now...

Carry on.
There is no "don't say gay bill," douchebag. That's Dim NAZI propaganda.

Furthermore, teachers don't have freedom of speech. They teach what they are told to teach, and not one thing more.

CRT is hate speech, I thought you prog morons opposed that.

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
-- Donald J. Trump

"You see the mob takes the Fifth."
-- Donald J. Trump

You DO realize he pled the 5th with regards to his little civil case, not the whole mar a lago raid, right?

Letitia James is my now FORMER state AG (because I’ve moved out of the Empire State). 😀

I happily share with her what is ascribed to President Trump:

Hey AG James, :fu:

Letitia James is my now FORMER state AG (because I’ve moved out of the Empire State). 😀

I happily share with her what is ascribed to President Trump:

Hey AG James, :fu:
I'm sure NYC is saying "good riddance to bad rubbish" right about now.

I fully support Trump giving the middle finger to every one of these farcical "investigations".

Sorry that gets you so butthurt, Simp.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Ooooooh, look, Mommy... a right-wing Internet troll being a Big Meanie... oh, dearie-me... I'm gonna cry... :auiqs.jpg:

Oh, and by-the-way... I'm not the one with an ex-President being raided and deposed and cross-examined and being prepared to be hung-out and dried...

No butt-hurt on my end, slick... pity you can't say the same... :abgg2q.jpg:

Now... go take your clever little ad hominems and head back to the Kiddie Table, boy... you run a little too shallow to take seriously...

Forum List

Back