President Trump gives NY AG the middle finger.

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
-- Donald J. Trump

"You see the mob takes the Fifth."
-- Donald J. Trump

That may have had some truth to it at one time, but what the Democrat Insurrection has subjected Trump to for the past 6 years is unprecedented.

A witch hunt conducted by deranged Nazis.

Not when the power is out to set you up....
liberals use to be very different.... are you changed forever now?.... Has TDS changed your entire belief of what government can and should be able to do to us?....
They are now a dangerously deranged cult.

That may have had some truth to it at one time, but what the Democrat Insurrection has subjected Trump to for the past 6 years is unprecedented.

A witch hunt conducted by deranged Nazis.
Yeah, THAT'S the ticket!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Good for him. He should cut off all cooperation with all these Banana Republic smear campaigns.

Trump says he refused to answer questions from New York attorney general's office​

Former President Donald Trump, in a statement Wednesday, said he refused to answer questions from the New York attorney general's office during a deposition in the civil investigation into the Trump family’s business practices

"Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," he said.

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, the Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

Lol, I bet your retarded ass is impressed about fat ass pleading the fifth aren't ya shortbus. Hilarious

4730597C-445C-4CC6-BFAC-AE8F652C8FD5.jpeg

Yeah, THAT'S the ticket!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Is this kinda like when your Messiah Barry Hussein, and Hitlery, both changed their views on gay marriage despite their "deeply held religious beliefs" that caused them to oppose it right up until that became a political liability?

You clowns claimed they "evolved".

Don't even try to pull the "whataboutism" excuse on this, Clown.

You need to stay up to speed. He explained why his previous statement was wrong.

In his statement Wednesday, Trump said, "Now I know the answer to that question" and decried James' investigation. The former President and the Trump Organization have previously denied any wrongdoing. "When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded, politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors, and the Fake News Media, you have no choice," the former President stated.

Forum List

Back