President Trump gives NY AG the middle finger.

Oh…..I get it now

It only applies when OTHER people take the Fifth
The Clintons have been accused of a lot of things and have gotten away with it. Trump enters politics and he is accused of everything under the sun. No person could do that. Trump was entitled a bit, but he is not of the elite unless he was a shill to see where we are at to global government. And that means the peasants are being tested and we have failed with Biden in office.

The Clintons have been accused of a lot of things and have gotten away with it. Trump enters politics and he is accused of everything under the sun. No person could do that. Trump was entitled a bit, but he is not of the elite unless he was a shill to see where we are at to global government. And that means the peasants are being tested and we have failed with Biden in office.
Trump would kick your a**, if he knew you said he wasn’t part of the elite!

Good for him. He should cut off all cooperation with all these Banana Republic smear campaigns.

Trump says he refused to answer questions from New York attorney general's office​

Former President Donald Trump, in a statement Wednesday, said he refused to answer questions from the New York attorney general's office during a deposition in the civil investigation into the Trump family’s business practices

"Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," he said.

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, the Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

Two scenarios:

"Attorney: Mr. Trump. is it true that you overestimated the value of the property at 1111 5th Avenue owned by $10 million dollars.

Trump: I'm sorry. On the advise of counsel, I must invoke my right not to answer under the 5th Amendment."

or

"Attorney: Mr. Trump. is it true that you overestimated the value of the property at 1111 5th Avenue owned by $10 million dollars.

Trump: No, I estimated the value of the property as best I could based on the banks valuation of the property.

Attorney: Aha! The bank estimated the property at a higher value than you did, so you lied! Your honor, I would like to amend the charges to include perjury."
Trump signed off on both estimates knowing one was wrong

Two scenarios:

Trump: I'm sorry. On the advise of counsel, I must invoke my right not to answer under the 5th Amendment."

or

Trump: No, I estimated the value of the property as best I could based on the banks valuation of the property.

Attorney: Aha! The bank estimated the property at a higher value than you did, so you lied! Your honor, I would like to amend the charges to include perjury."
Exactly! You can't trust those lying criminal scum!

“Once a witness in a civil suit has invoked his or her Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination, the trier of fact is entitled to draw an adverse inference from the witness’s refusal to testify.” Chaffee v. Keller Rohrback LLP, 200 Wash.App. 66, 83-84 (2017) (citing King v. Olympic Pipeline Co., 104 Wash.App. 338, 355-56 (2000) and Ikeda v. Curtis, 43 Wash.2d 449, 261 P.2d 684 (1953)).

:p
Nice source! It has NOTHING to do with this case, and is a Washington state law!

Trump has basically admitted he committed a crime. But of what crime?
Trump took the 5th during a deposition yesterday, by the New York AG.
Trump said in 2016, “The mob takes the Fifth,” Trump told a campaign crowd in Iowa last September. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
What crime is Trump refusing to discuss through using the 5th amendment?

Trump has basically admitted he committed a crime. But of what crime?
Trump took the 5th during a deposition yesterday, by the New York AG.
Trump said in 2016, “The mob takes the Fifth,” Trump told a campaign crowd in Iowa last September. “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”
What crime is Trump refusing to discuss through using the 5th amendment?

dont worry elmer his big mouth will probably make this whole thing worse than what it is....

Forum List

Back