President Trump has done a lot of good things, here's another.

That one bothers to cite the cessation of a dinner as an accomplishment speaks volumes about just how ineffectual Trump has been.

Bring out the drum and fife corps.

The President cancelled a dinner!

The President broke a 20 year tradition of having a White House dinner marking the end of Ramadan.

This was started by the rapist Bill Clinton, and shamefully, Bush continued it.

Past time to stop. Thanks Mr. President!

Man don't get me excited, when I saw the title of the thread I thought maybe he had committed suicide.

The President broke a 20 year tradition of having a White House dinner marking the end of Ramadan.

/----- What was the most popular Muslim song of the 1950s?

Rama-Dama-ding-dong.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ramalamadingdong has no place in our White House.
Christianity should be just as irrelevant, but you republicans are hypocritical pussies.

No, it should t, you are an idiot. This country was founded by christians and has Christian traditions. Plus,
Christianity should be just as irrelevant, but you republicans are hypocritical pussies.

No it shouldn't, and you are a proven idiot.

No, it should t, you are an idiot. This country was founded by christians and has Christian traditions. Plus,

Christianity, whether you believe in it or not, is an integral part of the Constitution and absolutely belongs in the White House and all halls of government. Islam is a foreign government surrounded by a veil of religion and has no place in America certainly not the White House.

Um no. It wasn't. We have a separation of church and state you ass clown.

/----- What was the most popular Muslim song of the 1950s?

Rama-Dama-ding-dong.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Don't give up the day job.

Christianity was always a big part of America, your ignorance knows no bounds.
How are you people so dense to not understand the separation of church and state.
Government doesn't prohibit society from being Christians in this country. It goes back to day one and before. The density is all yours.

Forum List

Back