President Trump: “I Am Working Hard on Thanksgiving Trying to Get Carrier AC Company to Stay in US”

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a patriot of European heritage our new President-elect is. This is what our people want in a president, a man who will work diligently despite holidays, rain or shine, or catastrophe in order to make America great again for the specific type people of European heritage the founders created this country for. I'm delighted to say that I'm proud to be an American right now because God has truly blessed this nation with a great new leader who will make my people prosper.

TRUMP: "I Am Working Hard on Thanksgiving Trying to Get Carrier AC Company to Stay in US"

My guess: either Carrier currently has zero plans to leave the US and Trump will claim victory in a few days about having stopped them, or Carrier is going to go ahead with their overseas plans that wouldn't have closed US plants anyways and Trump will claim to have saved those plants

Donald Trump said Thursday that he is making progress in his attempt to keep a Carrier air conditioning plant in Indianapolis open.

Carrier announced earlier this year it would move the factory to Monterrey, Mexico, eliminating 1,400 jobs by 2019.

trump-carrier-tweet.jpg

Trump working on Thanksgiving: I'm 'making progress' to keep Carrier in US

My guess: either Carrier currently has zero plans to leave the US and Trump will claim victory in a few days about having stopped them, or Carrier is going to go ahead with their overseas plans that wouldn't have closed US plants anyways and Trump will claim to have saved those plants

I'm glad we'll soon have a president focused on doing what's best for Americans. :bowdown:

Last edited:

Yeah, but you're a Dem-Bot moron. So?...

Wrong. Carrier announced last year that they were closing shop and heading to Mexico.
Like Ford? :rolleyes:

Still doing more for Americans than your boy Hussein ever has. Trump isn't an Anti-American Globalist. That's good enough for me. I wish him all the best.
Trump has never done anything for Americans. His products will continue to be made in China, but now he can boost his brand by making a bunch of fake claims on twitter and using the office of the Presidency to discredit fact checkers.

Wrong. Carrier announced last year that they were closing shop and heading to Mexico.

Still doing more for Americans than your boy Hussein ever has. Trump isn't an Anti-American Globalist. That's good enough for me. I wish him all the best.
Trump has never done anything for Americans. His products will continue to be made in China, but now he can boost his brand by making a bunch of fake claims on twitter and using the office of the Presidency to discredit fact checkers.
He hasn't even taken his office yet, genius.
There's no fool like an old fool.

Looking out for Americans. It's about time we had a President who did that. I'm completely over the Anti-American Globalists. The sooner Hussein's gone, the happier i'll be. Good riddance.

more than likely he stuffed his face and is asleep in the living room with all the other guys....

He hasn't even taken his office yet, genius.
There's no fool like an old fool.

Don't bother, you ain't gonna get through. That one's still sucking on Hussein's farts. You'll never detach that one's nose from Hussein's butt hole. It is what it is

Oh Yeah! Grabbin some pussies and saving some American Jobs!

Great to see an actual red-blooded American Citizen as President!

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! ITS YA BIRFDAY! :dance:

Carrier is planning to move, and reduce pay from $20 per hour to $3 per hour. I wonder what more Trump is willing to give away to keep them here? Poverty wage jobs aren't much better than no jobs.

Trump: I had Thanksgiving dinner and jacked off into the toilet!
Supporters: Praise be!

Forum List

Back