President Trump: “I Am Working Hard on Thanksgiving Trying to Get Carrier AC Company to Stay in US”

Still doing more for Americans than your boy Hussein ever has. Trump isn't an Anti-American Globalist. That's good enough for me. I wish him all the best.

Trump has never done anything for Americans. His products will continue to be made in China, but now he can boost his brand by making a bunch of fake claims on twitter and using the office of the Presidency to discredit fact checkers.

Looking out for Americans. It's about time we had a President who did that. I'm completely over the Anti-American Globalists. The sooner Hussein's gone, the happier i'll be. Good riddance.

Even though he has lots of business holdings overseas? Even though his as well as his daughter's clothing is made overseas?
And he wants to change that, why are you against it?

And who has prevented him from doing that before now?

So are you for it, or against it? You haven't answered.

My guess: either Carrier currently has zero plans to leave the US and Trump will claim victory in a few days about having stopped them, or Carrier is going to go ahead with their overseas plans that wouldn't have closed US plants anyways and Trump will claim to have saved those plants
did you by chance guess that hillary would be the next president also?

Wrong. Carrier announced last year that they were closing shop and heading to Mexico.
Like Ford? :rolleyes:

Still doing more for Americans than your boy Hussein ever has. Trump isn't an Anti-American Globalist. That's good enough for me. I wish him all the best.
Trump has never done anything for Americans. His products will continue to be made in China, but now he can boost his brand by making a bunch of fake claims on twitter and using the office of the Presidency to discredit fact checkers.
what have you done for Americans?
what has your butt king obama done for Americans?
didnt think so.

Looking out for Americans. It's about time we had a President who did that. I'm completely over the Anti-American Globalists. The sooner Hussein's gone, the happier i'll be. Good riddance.

Even though he has lots of business holdings overseas? Even though his as well as his daughter's clothing is made overseas?

what prevented the democrats that could actually write law from changing it for the last 30 years.

Working hard by Twitting at them in the wee small hours until they're sleep-deprived?

He already claimed to be exempt from conflicts of interest, so I don't expect him to change a thing.

Wrong. Carrier announced last year that they were closing shop and heading to Mexico.
Like Ford? :rolleyes:

He isnt going away.
He's going to become a community organizer again and now has lobbists to back him while staying in D.C.

I didn't realize he has been president.

What a patriot of European heritage our new President-elect is. This is what our people want in a president, a man who will work diligently despite holidays, rain or shine, or catastrophe in order to make America great again for the specific type people of European heritage the founders created this country for. I'm delighted to say that I'm proud to be an American right now because God has truly blessed this nation with a great new leader who will make my people prosper.

TRUMP: "I Am Working Hard on Thanksgiving Trying to Get Carrier AC Company to Stay in US"

And when Obama works on holidays, you complain about it.

He already claimed to be exempt from conflicts of interest, so I don't expect him to change a thing.

Oh ok. You're good with Americans losing their jobs. I figured that.

Didn't have to be president to have his products manufactured here.

So are you for trying to save American Jobs, or are you against it? You still haven't made yourself clear on that. I'll give you another chance though.

So are you for trying to save American Jobs, or are you against it? You still haven't made yourself clear on that. I'll give you another chance though.

What are you talking about? His foreign businesses don't involve American jobs, and his American businesses are Hotels. People will just stay at another one in the same town. No job losses dummy.

What are you talking about? His foreign businesses don't involve American jobs, and his American businesses are Hotels. People will just stay at another one in the same town. No job losses dummy.

Oh, so you're against him fighting to save American Jobs. Why didn't you just say that? I respect honest folks. You're just a hateful Bullshitter. Movin on...

Forum List

Back