President Trump: “I Am Working Hard on Thanksgiving Trying to Get Carrier AC Company to Stay in US”

My guess: either Carrier currently has zero plans to leave the US and Trump will claim victory in a few days about having stopped them, or Carrier is going to go ahead with their overseas plans that wouldn't have closed US plants anyways and Trump will claim to have saved those plants
Was that an echo or a stutter?

And who has prevented him from doing that before now?
I didn't realize he has been president.

Didn't have to be president to have his products manufactured here.

So are you for trying to save American Jobs, or are you against it? You still haven't made yourself clear on that. I'll give you another chance though.

What are you talking about? His foreign businesses don't involve American jobs, and his American businesses are Hotels. People will just stay at another one in the same town. No job losses dummy.

Oh, so you're against him fighting to save American Jobs. Why didn't you just say that? I respect honest folks. You're just a hateful Bullshitter. Movin on...

It suspect you confuse the voices in your head with what was actually said all the time. We both know what I said, and it is nowhere near what you are implying.

So are you for trying to save American Jobs, or are you against it? You still haven't made yourself clear on that. I'll give you another chance though.

What are you talking about? His foreign businesses don't involve American jobs, and his American businesses are Hotels. People will just stay at another one in the same town. No job losses dummy.

Oh, so you're against him fighting to save American Jobs. Why didn't you just say that? I respect honest folks. You're just a hateful Bullshitter. Movin on...

It suspect you confuse the voices in your head with what was actually said all the time. We both know what I said, and it is nowhere near what you are implying.

Stop tryin to Bullshit me, kid. It won't happen. You're against saving American Jobs solely because Donald Trump is proposing it. Your hate for the man runs that deep.

You're fine with Americans losing their jobs. You desperately want Trump to fail. I'm sure if this were Hussein or Clinton, you'd be all-in on this effort. You're being petty and partisan. Nothing more, nothing less.

Trump's American businesses employ tens of thousands of jobs. What is wrong with that?

Stop tryin to Bullshit me, kid. It won't happen. You're against saving American Jobs solely because Donald Trump is proposing it. Your hate for the man runs that deep.

You're fine with Americans losing their jobs. You desperately want Trump to fail. I'm sure if this were Hussein or Clinton, you'd be all-in on this effort. You're being petty and partisan. Nothing more, nothing less.

Calling me kid? I have socks older than you punk. Yes, I'm disgusted with Trump and the fools that voted for him, but your effort to twist what I actually said is pathetic.

Trump's American businesses employ tens of thousands of jobs. What is wrong with that?

As do many other hotels and golf courses. Trump shouldn't get preference just because he won an election.

As do many other hotels and golf courses. Trump shouldn't get preference just because he won an election.
Yes he should. It proves he's an established jobs maker.

What a patriot of European heritage our new President-elect is. This is what our people want in a president, a man who will work diligently despite holidays, rain or shine, or catastrophe in order to make America great again for the specific type people of European heritage the founders created this country for. I'm delighted to say that I'm proud to be an American right now because God has truly blessed this nation with a great new leader who will make my people prosper.

TRUMP: "I Am Working Hard on Thanksgiving Trying to Get Carrier AC Company to Stay in US"
That's hilarious.

Many companies have already come back to the US. But why didn't the jobs?

Automation. Trump's gonna have to explain that.

Calling me kid? I have socks older than you punk. Yes, I'm disgusted with Trump and the fools that voted for him, but your effort to twist what I actually said is pathetic.
cry-703x422.jpg

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim

Trump Tower Got Its Start With Undocumented Foreign Workers

And what a history that is!

So far, you list nothing but accusations. Give him a chance. Remember obama sneaking behind our backs and helped push through the TPP with almost total secrecy? This from a guy who said he didn't like Nafta and that he would have the most transparent administration in history?

Most likely he's a jealous guy who never ran so much as lemonade stand, and wonders why he's always broke. Must be the Donald hogging up all the money he figures.

What a patriot of European heritage our new President-elect is. This is what our people want in a president, a man who will work diligently despite holidays, rain or shine, or catastrophe in order to make America great again for the specific type people of European heritage the founders created this country for. I'm delighted to say that I'm proud to be an American right now because God has truly blessed this nation with a great new leader who will make my people prosper.

TRUMP: "I Am Working Hard on Thanksgiving Trying to Get Carrier AC Company to Stay in US"
Be sure to let us know when Carrier AC complies with Trump's 'deal'.

Just another Dem-bot hater who would like to see more Americans lose their jobs. If it hurts Trump, they're all-in. They desperately want him to fail. They hate America, just like their Dear Leader Hussein and Hitlery. Fluck em.

Last edited:

You'd love to see more Americans lose their jobs, if it means hurting Trump. You're a warped little hater, kid. It is what it is.

and yes, he is "President Trump" not "President Elect President Trump". if he was " President Elect Trump",,he would be either playing golf all the time, headed for 3 week vacations to Hawaii, and sending Melania to Europe, and make the middle class pay for all of these vacations!!!

Good point. Thanks.

I'll go out on a limb and say Donald Trump has created more American Jobs than you ever have, or ever will. What have you done for America, kid?

Most likely he's a jealous guy who never ran so much as lemonade stand, and wonders why he's always broke. Must be the Donald hogging up all the money he figures.

Safe Space Moochers. Waddayagunnado, right? :)

Forum List

Back