President Trump: “I Am Working Hard on Thanksgiving Trying to Get Carrier AC Company to Stay in US”

Oh Yeah! Grabbin some pussies and saving some American Jobs!

Great to see an actual red-blooded American Citizen as President!

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! ITS YA BIRFDAY! :dance:
I bet you're ecstatic Lee Harvey Oswald shot the philandering jfk.

Ha you're still stuck on stupid, kid. We now have an actual American Citizen who doesn't hate America as our President. Truly wonderful times.

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

After years of watching companies move elsewhere because of BS regulations and high taxes, making it nearly impossible for large businesses to stay in the U.S, we're finally seeing signs of improvement.
:bowdown:

Millions of Americans will soon have this man to thank for their job.......

160419184334-donald-trump-release-tax-returns-cnnmoney-orig-00022605-large-169.jpg

What a patriot of European heritage our new President-elect is. This is what our people want in a president, a man who will work diligently despite holidays, rain or shine, or catastrophe in order to make America great again for the specific type people of European heritage the founders created this country for. I'm delighted to say that I'm proud to be an American right now because God has truly blessed this nation with a great new leader who will make my people prosper.

TRUMP: "I Am Working Hard on Thanksgiving Trying to Get Carrier AC Company to Stay in US"
Obaba will be pissed as he wanted them out....

While Trump is keeping people updated, even on a holiday, Hillary is being the same old drunk angry woman her supporters love and admire.

Liberals are fine with 1,400 blue collar workers losing their jobs to Mexico so long as it makes Trump look bad, what assholes.

Wrong. Carrier announced last year that they were closing shop and heading to Mexico.
Like Ford? :rolleyes:

Still doing more for Americans than your boy Hussein ever has. Trump isn't an Anti-American Globalist. That's good enough for me. I wish him all the best.

Trump has never done anything for Americans. His products will continue to be made in China, but now he can boost his brand by making a bunch of fake claims on twitter and using the office of the Presidency to discredit fact checkers.

Looking out for Americans. It's about time we had a President who did that. I'm completely over the Anti-American Globalists. The sooner Hussein's gone, the happier i'll be. Good riddance.

Even though he has lots of business holdings overseas? Even though his as well as his daughter's clothing is made overseas?

Liberals are fine with 1,400 blue collar workers losing their jobs to Mexico so long as it makes Trump look bad, what assholes.

Yup, sums it up perfectly. But Trump's already doing more for Americans than Hussein ever has. So, let em hate. It'll only help Trump win easier next time.

My guess: either Carrier currently has zero plans to leave the US and Trump will claim victory in a few days about having stopped them, or Carrier is going to go ahead with their overseas plans that wouldn't have closed US plants anyways and Trump will claim to have saved those plants
At least he is trying, Obama was flying around apologizing to foreign countries about how bad America is at this time of his presidency.

Wrong. Carrier announced last year that they were closing shop and heading to Mexico.

Still doing more for Americans than your boy Hussein ever has. Trump isn't an Anti-American Globalist. That's good enough for me. I wish him all the best.

Trump has never done anything for Americans. His products will continue to be made in China, but now he can boost his brand by making a bunch of fake claims on twitter and using the office of the Presidency to discredit fact checkers.

Looking out for Americans. It's about time we had a President who did that. I'm completely over the Anti-American Globalists. The sooner Hussein's gone, the happier i'll be. Good riddance.

Even though he has lots of business holdings overseas? Even though his as well as his daughter's clothing is made overseas?
And he wants to change that, why are you against it?

They're against it because Hussein and Clinton aren't proposing it. They're sheep. Nothing more, nothing less.

My guess: either Carrier currently has zero plans to leave the US and Trump will claim victory in a few days about having stopped them, or Carrier is going to go ahead with their overseas plans that wouldn't have closed US plants anyways and Trump will claim to have saved those plants
At least he is trying, Obama was flying around apologizing to foreign countries about how bad America is at this time of his presidency.
:cuckoo:

And who has prevented him from doing that before now?

Forum List

Back