President Trump: I will be allowing the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened

Why not.

What are they hiding.

What is so horrible that they don't want the American people to know?

Apparently they are going to redact the crap out of 'em. Sounds like if we're lucky, we may see them next May or so.

And yet Orange was up early yesterday telling us how exciting it would be ...

Sad

DNJcXwTX0AAtV-b.jpg

I like what Trump's doing, but i don't expect anything significant to be released. The CIA would never allow it.

Why not.

What are they hiding.

What is so horrible that they don't want the American people to know?

Any evidence of guilt would have been destroyed long ago by the CIA. So i wouldn't expect anything of any significance to be released. In other words, don't get your hopes up.

And then why not release the freaking thing???

what's the problem?:dunno:

Do you really think its a coincidence that Bobby Kennedy was killed in 1968 as well. Look up:
General Edwin A. Walker

Why is the CIA stalling and obstructing the release of sixty year old documents when there are no freaking secrets left? Is it about the tiresome effort to preserve JFK's legacy?

Why is the CIA stalling and obstructing the release of sixty year old documents when there are no freaking secrets left? Is it about the tiresome effort to preserve JFK's legacy?

Might have nothing to do with JFK and everything to do with how the CIA does business

And why is Trump doing this now....?

download.jpg

Might have nothing to do with JFK and everything to do with how the CIA does business

I don't often agree with you, but this time I do.

This is being done to protect those criminal rogue elements inside the CIA (not all in the CIA or FBI for that matter, but some)

As present in 1963 as they are today.

They are truly a bloody stain in America's soul. :mad-61:

Probably very true. I remember when G Gordon Liddy had his radio show talking about the Nixon days. He told a story how they were planning to execute a newspaper reporter because they felt he was a threat to President Nixon. It was a very well planned hit and run auto accident. Pretty scary stuff. Vince Foster anybody???

Probably very true. I remember when G Gordon Liddy had his radio show talking about the Nixon days. He told a story how they were planning to execute a newspaper reporter because they felt he was a threat to President Nixon. It was a very well planned hit and run auto accident. Pretty scary stuff. Vince Foster anybody???
Vince who?

Senator Grassley is having a nervous breakdown on twitter. here's what he tweeted: "Thx for kennedy files release Ridiculous that CIA wants to review to redact YeGods u had fifty yrs NOW CIA WANTS FURTHER COVERUP/POTUS STOP"

what an eruption by Grassley!

JFK Files confirms CIA had over 40 Journalists who were undercover CIA Agents How many do they have today in MSM?

“ I will allow.”
The JFK TAPES date to be released was established in 1992.
There he goes making it about himself.
He just can’t stop lying.

If our national security can be compromised by documents from 1963, then our national security is shit.

Breaking Update!

Good going Mr. President!

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/92438251461303091

From a couple of hours ago!

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
After strict consultation with General Kelly, the CIA and other Agencies, I will be releasing ALL #JFKFiles other than the names and...
4:09 PM · Oct 28, 2017

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
24m
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
...addresses of any mentioned person who is still living. I am doing this for reasons of full disclosure, transparency and...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
23m
...in order to put any and all conspiracy theories to rest.

Forum List

Back