President Trump: I will fight for term limits when i become president!

he just said this in Colorado!

thank Jesus for President Trump!
We already have term limits....it's called "Vote 'em out if you don't like 'em!"

I guess you like no term limits since they are willing to buy you to stay in and you want to be bought

Didn't say that .

I think the Supreme Court should have some limit .
if the supreme court worked the way it was supposed to, term limits would be a deterent from them judging fairly.
Its also why a president cant fire a supreme ct justice.

And then they prove my comments!

Silly far left drone!

Which would mean ripping up a piece of the con . Right ?

Once again proving the far left has zero clue about the Constitution.

You can not make this stuff up!

It is just a GD piece of paper to the far left!

Lol! I'm in bizzaro GOP world ! You freaks wipe your ass with anything NOT the 2nd amendment .

You mean like the first amendment? No wait, that's you? The fourth? Oops, you again. The second, fifth, ninth and tenth? Damn, you again. What were you saying?

Who's for banning Muslims ,banning flag burning , banning anthem protests ? Who's for torture ? For gitmo ? For stop n frisk ? For patriot act? For no fly lists?

I can go on and on. It's laughable that you think the right wing is defending the con.

Who's for banning Muslims - pretty much no one

,banning flag burning - pretty much no one

, banning anthem protests - no one

? Who's for torture - no one that I know of. This is a stupid word game where you call thing torture that aren't then beg the question with questions like this

? For gitmo - That's still open after eight years of Obama ...

? For stop n frisk - not sure, who?

? For patriot act - both parties

? For no fly lists - both parties

We already have term limits....it's called "Vote 'em out if you don't like 'em!"

I guess you like no term limits since they are willing to buy you to stay in and you want to be bought

Didn't say that .

if the supreme court worked the way it was supposed to, term limits would be a deterent from them judging fairly.

How about a mandatory retirement age . Lots of states do this .

Didn't say that .

That response wasn't to you. You're welcome to reply to it. I'm just saying your response made no sense

Didn't say that .

How about a mandatory retirement age . Lots of states do this .

How is that better than term limits?

Lol! I'm in bizzaro GOP world ! You freaks wipe your ass with anything NOT the 2nd amendment .

You mean like the first amendment? No wait, that's you? The fourth? Oops, you again. The second, fifth, ninth and tenth? Damn, you again. What were you saying?

Who's for banning Muslims ,banning flag burning , banning anthem protests ? Who's for torture ? For gitmo ? For stop n frisk ? For patriot act? For no fly lists?

I can go on and on. It's laughable that you think the right wing is defending the con.

? Who's for torture - no one that I know of. This is a stupid word game where you call thing torture that aren't then beg the question with questions like this

Pull your head out your ass.

Trump has said he wants a ban on Muslims coming in. He's forbstop n frisk , Obama can't close gitmo because congress stands in the way. Republicans take the lead on all the other shit even if some Dems agree .

Trump has said he wants a ban on Muslims coming in. He's forbstop n frisk , Obama can't close gitmo because congress stands in the way. Republicans take the lead on all the other shit even if some Dems agree .
considering the world stage right now, Doesnt it make sense to want to find out who you are letting in and giving free run of the country?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
CvFXlz4WEAA79H8.jpg

Actually he said he wanted a ban on Muslims from terrorist supporting countries. Pull your head out of your ass, that makes total sense. You volunteering to die in the first strike?

Actually he said he wanted a ban on Muslims from terrorist supporting countries. Pull your head out of your ass, that makes total sense. You volunteering to die in the first strike?

Stop Kazzing.

Lets hear Trump's actual words- rather than Kaz's kazzes about Trump

Donald Trump is expanding his Muslim ban, not rolling it back

Trump first proposed banning nearly all Muslims overseas from the country in early December, soon after a terrorist attack in San Bernardino, Calif. Trump's original statement — which calls for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" — is still on his campaign website.

s

Trump was for banning Muslims.....now- now that he is running for the general election- maybe he isn't.

Trump first proposed banning nearly all Muslims overseas from the country in early December, soon after a terrorist attack in San Bernardino, Calif. Trump's original statement — which calls for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" — is still on his campaign website.

Forum List

Back