President Trump: I will fight for term limits when i become president!

So Trump is going to rip up the constitution?

Another far left drone proving that they do not understand the Constitution.

I don't ? You know it's unconstitutional to add term limits to congressmen . You'd need an amendment to the con.

And then they prove my comments!

Silly far left drone!

Which would mean ripping up a piece of the con . Right ?

Once again proving the far left has zero clue about the Constitution.

You can not make this stuff up!

It is just a GD piece of paper to the far left!

he just said this in Colorado!

thank Jesus for President Trump!
We already have term limits....it's called "Vote 'em out if you don't like 'em!"

If that was the case no one that has any type of independent thought would ever vote far left!

As we have seen by your gods like Clinton they do all they can to stay in power!

Notice how the far left ignores their own corruption.

We already have term limits....it's called "Vote 'em out if you don't like 'em!"

If that was the case no one that has any type of independent thought would ever vote far left!

As we have seen by your gods like Clinton they do all they can to stay in power!

Oh I'm sorry ! Do Reoublicans voluntarily decide not to run after 2 terms ? Since they are soooo for term
Limits !

Oh I'm sorry ! Do Reoublicans voluntarily decide not to run after 2 terms ? Since they are soooo for term
Limits !

See how the far left will distract from the fact they do not understand the Constitution.

So Trump is going to rip up the constitution?

I don't ? You know it's unconstitutional to add term limits to congressmen . You'd need an amendment to the con.

Silly far left drone!

Lol! I'm in bizzaro GOP world ! You freaks wipe your ass with anything NOT the 2nd amendment .

Silly far left drone!

Lol! I'm in bizzaro GOP world ! You freaks wipe your ass with anything NOT the 2nd amendment .

Yes the far left proves that they do not understand anything beyond their religious dogma.

Right after he signs the Balanced Budget Decree, opps I mean Amendment.

Silly far left drone!

You mean like the first amendment? No wait, that's you? The fourth? Oops, you again. The second, fifth, ninth and tenth? Damn, you again. What were you saying?

Silly far left drone!

You mean like the first amendment? No wait, that's you? The fourth? Oops, you again. The second, fifth, ninth and tenth? Damn, you again. What were you saying?

Who's for banning Muslims ,banning flag burning , banning anthem protests ? Who's for torture ? For gitmo ? For stop n frisk ? For patriot act? For no fly lists?

I can go on and on. It's laughable that you think the right wing is defending the con.

Forum List

Back