President Trump in Michigan vs Hacks at Press Dinner. Who won?

Wasn't a competition. The orange clown was afraid to show up and compete. He chose instead to go hide in his happy place, in front of his cheer leading squad where he knew they would cheer any stupid thing he might say. Just another example of his childish cowardice.
Without the President, the event is a big nothing, and they didn't exactly shower themselves in glory on this outing.

Yes, it would have been better if he was there so he could be ridiculed to his face.
Trump .."I moved on her like a bitch i grabbed their pussy's"" Repubs ,,But Wolfe"???

We have a president who grabbs women by the pussy, makes fun of handicapped people, calls other countries shit-holes, almost started a nuclear war over a twitter post, and proudly talks on national TV about his efforts to obstruct justice, and the right wants to whine about a commedian. Go figure.

""I moved on her like a bitch ,grab em by the pussy ,blood coming out of her where ever,,I would bomb the shit out of them ,,if she wasn't my daughter I'd date her African countries are shithole nations "",,,REPUBLICANS ,,,Michelle Wolfe was over the top

""I moved on her like a bitch ,grab em by the pussy ,blood coming out of her where ever,,I would bomb the shit out of them ,,if she wasn't my daughter I'd date her African countries are shithole nations "",,,REPUBLICANS ,,,Michelle Wolfe was over the top
Trump talks like Hillary and that makes you queezy?

lol that is BS got a link mr BS ?

Don't need a link. Everyone knows Hillary has a potty mouth.

“Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

– “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

– “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

– “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

– “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

Unlike Trump, Hillary Clinton’s comments were in public and specifically directed to an individual.

Read more: If You Think Trump is Vulgar, Take a Look At Hillary's Potty Mouth

HOW so? I never heard it Did you??? and even so if she did she wasn't an AH to broadcast it to billions of people

HOW so? I never heard it Did you??? and even so if she did she wasn't an AH to broadcast it to billions of people
Well, there you are. I knew you'd justify her. You lefties are such hypocrites.

“Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

– “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

– “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

– “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

– “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

Unlike Trump, Hillary Clinton’s comments were in public and specifically directed to an individual.

Yes, there have been lots of books full of lies about Hillary. It's one of the easiest ways for a RWNJ to get rich.

You had your chance to answer the question.

You know that the reporter is not spastic, and that Trump was not mocking his disability, and that you have been lying, because you know that the Truth is not on your side.

YOU are defining the reporter by his disability, not his character or his actions.

Not Trump. Trump showed him the respect of treating him like any other enemy.
Your question was answered
You just don’t like the answer

Trump was SCUM for lying about Muslims celebrating
Scum for saying Kovaleski agreed with him
Scum for attacking Kovaleski for not supporting his lie
And REAL SCUM. For mocking the disabled

Sorry, your entire argument is based on a lie, and you show that, by the way you keep coming back to it.

You can't pretend to care at all, about any other point, when you keep harping on the lie, that you know I will call you on.

If you really thought that the other complaints carried any weight, you would let the lie go, so you could focus on the rest.

BUT, you know that the Media, has given as far more shit, than Trump has been able to dish out to them. Or even will be able to, in the rest of his life.

SO you have to lie.

And you demonstrated that you know it's a lie, by not answering my question about your lie, over and over again.

YOU LOSE.
No lie

The video is quite real.
Trump mocks a handicapped man and has fun doing it

Yes. You lied.

And you demonstrated that you know it's a lie, by not answering my question about your lie, over and over again.

Trump slammed a reporter. Like he has done to many of his enemies.
What made Kovaleski his “enemy”?

Irrelevant to the point that he was Trump's enemy and Trump mocked HIM, not his disability.

Which is the Truth you were dodging, when you refused over and over again to answer the simple question,

is the reporter spastic,

You're bonkers You accuse her of having a ""potty" mouth with no proof no one has heard it and you call me a hypocrite??

What a dumb thread.....really dumb. Scary dumb. Holy cow are people really this dumb.
Well it’s important if republicans are going to be snowflakes when we make jokes about cheating on melania or grabbing pussies.

I don't care of the quality, or lack there of, of the jokes.

I just think that pretending that the media is not your implacable enemy, when you are a republican, is a game we cannot afford and should not play.

FUCK THEM ALL.
Are you kidding the media loves trump and he loves them. They got him elected.

The media hates Trump and Trump used that to "punk" them into giving him free air time.

I've seen no evidence nor reason for Trump to love them. I am surprised that he does not seem to hate them.

Yes, there have been lots of books full of lies about Hillary. It's one of the easiest ways for a RWNJ to get rich.
Oh, yes. It's all a right wing conspiracy, huh. Yup, yup.

You're bonkers You accuse her of having a ""potty" mouth with no proof no one has heard it and you call me a hypocrite??
Oh, yes. Everyone that witnessed her spews and meltdowns are liars, huh. Yup, yup.

Oh, yes. Everyone that witnessed her spews and meltdowns are liars, huh. Yup, yup.
love to see the link

love to see the link

If You Think Trump is Vulgar, Take a Look At Hillary's Potty Mouth

I wouldn't say it's a conspiracy. It's more like they have just gone batshit crazy. Child sex rings in a pizza place, claims of lots of dead people, it's like they don't even try to make their crazy accusations believable any more.

I wouldn't say it's a conspiracy. It's more like they have just gone batshit crazy. Child sex rings in a pizza place, claims of lots of dead people, it's like they don't even try to make their crazy accusations believable any more.
Oh, yes. It's just terrible, huh. What are we to do?

love to see the link

a fiction story

love to see the link

a fiction story
false news

kinda like russia/trump collusion.

not found a damn thing so now we're looking for trump obstructing the looking for - nothing.

all todays rage on all sides.

Forum List

Back