President Trump in Michigan vs Hacks at Press Dinner. Who won?

He was mocking the guy with disabilities. You think this was debunked?

....."

NOte how different your response is from Rightwinger's.

That is because you believe this story, while RW, knows that he wanted to avoid discussing it.

The reporter in question, is not spastic. His disability does not result in a shaking or wild flailing motions,

but instead the exact opposite.

His joints are stiff. His posture very rigid.

Rightwinger's claim, that Trump mocked this reporter's DISABILITY is a lie and he knows it.
For that, Trump mocked his disability and tried to get others to laugh at Kovaleski...”

And this is what this is all about for you.

Because you know that the Press is rightfully held in contempt by most Americans.

So you can't discuss this honestly. You have to lie.

THe reporter is not spastic.

Trump was not mocking his disability.

You lose.

Epic fail on your part.
Trump is SCUM

As he said.......Have you seen this guy?
Meaning HE HAD SEEN him and proceeded to do an impersonation

As usual, Trumps first inclination was to make up a LIE saying he had never met the guy

IS THE REPORTER SPASTIC?

It isn’t obvious our President believes he is
Nobody ever said Trump was good at his impressions of the handicapped

That is because you believe this story, while RW, knows that he wanted to avoid discussing it.

The reporter in question, is not spastic. His disability does not result in a shaking or wild flailing motions,

Rightwinger's claim, that Trump mocked this reporter's DISABILITY is a lie and he knows it.
For that, Trump mocked his disability and tried to get others to laugh at Kovaleski...”

Because you know that the Press is rightfully held in contempt by most Americans.

You lose.

Epic fail on your part.
Trump is SCUM

As usual, Trumps first inclination was to make up a LIE saying he had never met the guy

IS THE REPORTER SPASTIC?

IS THE REPORTER SPASTIC?!

You lose.

Epic fail on your part.
Trump is SCUM

IS THE REPORTER SPASTIC?

Trump thinks he is

You lose.

Epic fail on your part.
Trump is SCUM

IS THE REPORTER SPASTIC?

Trump thinks he is

It is clear that you are unwilling to answer a simple question.

Because you know that, answering that question, would reveal that the crux of your accusation is a vile liar, and that you are a liar.

Which is interesting, because it reveals that you think you have to lie, in order to show that the President is a bad person.

Because otherwise, you would have brought up some ACTUAL instance of him actually doing something you could hold against him.

Instead, you had to make up shit.

YOu want to ask me to say something negative about Hillary, or Obama? DO you think I would have to lie? Do you think I would lie?

Dude. Think about what you are doing.

Trump is SCUM

IS THE REPORTER SPASTIC?

Trump thinks he is

Because you know that, answering that question, would reveal that the crux of your accusation is a vile liar, and that you are a liar.

Which is interesting, because it reveals that you think you have to lie, in order to show that the President is a bad person.

Because otherwise, you would have brought up some ACTUAL instance of him actually doing something you could hold against him.

YOu want to ask me to say something negative about Hillary, or Obama? DO you think I would have to lie? Do you think I would lie?

Trump said....... have you seen this guy?
Proving he had seen the guy

He is not very good at impressions but is Scum for mocking the disabled

What a dumb thread.....really dumb. Scary dumb. Holy cow are people really this dumb.
Well it’s important if republicans are going to be snowflakes when we make jokes about cheating on melania or grabbing pussies.

IS THE REPORTER SPASTIC?

Trump thinks he is

You had your chance to answer the question.

You know that the reporter is not spastic, and that Trump was not mocking his disability, and that you have been lying, because you know that the Truth is not on your side.

YOU are defining the reporter by his disability, not his character or his actions.

Not Trump. Trump showed him the respect of treating him like any other enemy.

What a dumb thread.....really dumb. Scary dumb. Holy cow are people really this dumb.
Well it’s important if republicans are going to be snowflakes when we make jokes about cheating on melania or grabbing pussies.

I don't care of the quality, or lack there of, of the jokes.

I just think that pretending that the media is not your implacable enemy, when you are a republican, is a game we cannot afford and should not play.

FUCK THEM ALL.

Trump thinks he is

You know that the reporter is not spastic, and that Trump was not mocking his disability, and that you have been lying, because you know that the Truth is not on your side.

YOU are defining the reporter by his disability, not his character or his actions.

Your question was answered
You just don’t like the answer

Trump was SCUM for lying about Muslims celebrating
Scum for saying Kovaleski agreed with him
Scum for attacking Kovaleski for not supporting his lie
And REAL SCUM. For mocking the disabled

Trump thinks he is

Sorry, your entire argument is based on a lie, and you show that, by the way you keep coming back to it.

You can't pretend to care at all, about any other point, when you keep harping on the lie, that you know I will call you on.

If you really thought that the other complaints carried any weight, you would let the lie go, so you could focus on the rest.

BUT, you know that the Media, has given as far more shit, than Trump has been able to dish out to them. Or even will be able to, in the rest of his life.

SO you have to lie.

And you demonstrated that you know it's a lie, by not answering my question about your lie, over and over again.

YOU LOSE.

Trump thinks he is

Sorry, your entire argument is based on a lie, and you show that, by the way you keep coming back to it.

You can't pretend to care at all, about any other point, when you keep harping on the lie, that you know I will call you on.

If you really thought that the other complaints carried any weight, you would let the lie go, so you could focus on the rest.

BUT, you know that the Media, has given as far more shit, than Trump has been able to dish out to them. Or even will be able to, in the rest of his life.

SO you have to lie.

And you demonstrated that you know it's a lie, by not answering my question about your lie, over and over again.

YOU LOSE.
No lie

The video is quite real.
Trump mocks a handicapped man and has fun doing it

SO you have to lie.

YOU LOSE.
No lie

The video is quite real.
Trump mocks a handicapped man and has fun doing it

Yes. You lied.

Trump slammed a reporter. Like he has done to many of his enemies.

Why are you ducking a simple question?

The thread is about comedy, do you think Trump was funny or not

I'm not.

I just won't let you play by the old rules, where you libs got to be utterly disrespectful, and we cons just let it ride.

I would be happy to answer your questions. If you would answer mine.

As you won't, we are at an im passe.

BUT, I will restate, that your post, was a vile lie, and you should be ashamed.

AND that you know it was a vile lie, because we have discussed it before.

....."

You lose.

Epic fail on your part.

Please confirm your assertion that "most Americans" hold the press "in contempt."

Trump once ran an ad calling for the death penalty for those accused of being the Central Park rapists. It turned out that these men were innocent. Please explain.

DcB7xwQXUAAvDIi.jpg

Db9-raaVMAAinj1.jpg

DcD9e-CWkAAFvPd.jpg

I'm not.

I just won't let you play by the old rules, where you libs got to be utterly disrespectful, and we cons just let it ride.

I would be happy to answer your questions. If you would answer mine.

As you won't, we are at an im passe.

BUT, I will restate, that your post, was a vile lie, and you should be ashamed.

AND that you know it was a vile lie, because we have discussed it before.

....."

You lose.

Epic fail on your part.

Please confirm your assertion that "most Americans" hold the press "in contempt."

Trump once ran an ad calling for the death penalty for those accused of being the Central Park rapists. It turned out that these men were innocent. Please explain.

The media.

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low

dkvnto6zb0kw5c0shdj57q.png

Also, the Central Park 5 were guilty as fuck, and their being let off the hook was a racist miscarriage of justice and they did deserve the death penalty.

....."

You lose.

Epic fail on your part.

The media.

Also, the Central Park 5 were guilty as fuck, and their being let off the hook was a racist miscarriage of justice and they did deserve the death penalty.

How do you know? Just how? Enlighten us with your insider knowledge as to who was guilty in the Central Park rape case, since you apparently were there. And yes, there has been an effort to make Americans distrust the "media," but this effort has been run by by people who themselves are not trustworthy.

You lose.

Epic fail on your part.

The media.

How do you know? Just how? Enlighten us with your insider knowledge as to who was guilty in the Central Park rape case, since you apparently were there. And yes, there has been an effort to make Americans distrust the "media," but this effort has been run by by people who themselves are not trustworthy.

I read their confessions. ANd I have the brain to know that dna evidence that one person raped a woman, does not mean that others did not.

NOT to mention that sexual assault that does NOT result in penetration or climax still counts as rape, such as "holding her down" while someone else rapes.

And the media are the ones who have destroyed their own credibility.

You asked me to support my claim that most americans hold the media in contempt. I have done so.

You lose.

Epic fail on your part.

The media.

I read their confessions. ANd I have the brain to know that dna evidence that one person raped a woman, does not mean that others did not.

NOT to mention that sexual assault that does NOT result in penetration or climax still counts as rape, such as "holding her down" while someone else rapes.

And the media are the ones who have destroyed their own credibility.

You asked me to support my claim that most americans hold the media in contempt. I have done so.

What connection do you have to the people involve in this case? To the NYPD? To the New York courts? Enlighten us as to your insider sources.

No. you have NOT supported your contention that "most Americans hold the the media in contempt." Your assertions are nothing but supposition and fantasy.

Forum List

Back