President Trump in Michigan vs Hacks at Press Dinner. Who won?

The Left Wingers are drowning in their own meanness, viciousness and hate

I agree.

I didn't watch the Correspondence Dinner, but have seen the clip of the haughty, elitist, asshat, NeverHeardOfHer--Bitch....the one who attacked Sarah Sanders mercilessly over and over....it was the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long while.

Liberals have been embarrassing themselves since the Election...many months ago now.

Will the Butt-Hurt ever end?

Is TDS completely incurable? Can't even be treated?

That performance against Sarah Sanders by that unadulterated ass was the last excess of baseness....it deserves a a storm of obloquy and a place in infamy. I hope it will come to be seen as the furthermost point to which Insanity was taken during this Liberal-Turd-Temper-Tantrum....and that a reaction back to basic American Decency will soon begin.

I agree.

I didn't watch the Correspondence Dinner, but have seen the clip of the haughty, elitist, asshat, NeverHeardOfHer--Bitch....the one who attacked Sarah Sanders mercilessly over and over....it was the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long while.

Liberals have been embarrassing themselves since the Election...many months ago now.

That performance against Sarah Sanders by that unadulterated ass was the last excess of baseness....it deserves a a storm of obloquy and a place in infamy. I hope it will come to be seen as the furthermost point to which Insanity was taken during this Liberal-Turd-Temper-Tantrum....and that a reaction back to basic American Decency will soon begin.

It's the same way Trump acts at his rallies. So if you criticize one, how can you let the other have a pass?

Trump in a Landslide. Communists/Democrats proved to be pervert assholes once again. I don't get why so many still vote Democrat. What do they think they're gaining?

Wasn't a competition. The orange clown was afraid to show up and compete. He chose instead to go hide in his happy place, in front of his cheer leading squad where he knew they would cheer any stupid thing he might say. Just another example of his childish cowardice.

He had the balls to go against all of establishment, against a candidate with decades worth of experience with half the funding.

He came on top. Then again, this is just a other example of projection. You guys were pissing pants when Trump won, now there is some bravery right there!

Bit of a distinction...

Don't be silly. He never intended to do anything but boost his name recognition. He never expected to win, and didn't even have an acceptance speech prepared. It took Comey's unprecidented remarks about Clinton while not mentioning that Trump was under investigation, the help from Russia, and a fluke of the electoral college (Hillary had 3 million more votes) to give him the win. That's not courage. That's luck.

Wasn't a competition. The orange clown was afraid to show up and compete. He chose instead to go hide in his happy place, in front of his cheer leading squad where he knew they would cheer any stupid thing he might say. Just another example of his childish cowardice.

He had the balls to go against all of establishment, against a candidate with decades worth of experience with half the funding.

He came on top. Then again, this is just a other example of projection. You guys were pissing pants when Trump won, now there is some bravery right there!

Bit of a distinction...

Don't be silly. He never intended to do anything but boost his name recognition. He never expected to win, and didn't even have an acceptance speech prepared. It took Comey's unprecidented remarks about Clinton while not mentioning that Trump was under investigation, the help from Russia, and a fluke of the electoral college (Hillary had 3 million more votes) to give him the win. That's not courage. That's luck.

^^ This is what some actually believe.

And it's of course completely conjured up from the ass.

It's also noted how you claim relying on the US electoral system is "luck". What about that specifically has anything to do with luck? The fact that enough illegals didn't show up to vote for Hillary?

Trump is a courageous winner, get over it.

Trump in a Landslide. Communists/Democrats proved to be pervert assholes once again. I don't get why so many still vote Democrat. What do they think they're gaining?
Ask us that after early November....:71:

Bit of a distinction...

It's also noted how you claim relying on the US electoral system is "luck". What about that specifically has anything to do with luck? The fact that enough illegals didn't show up to vote for Hillary?

Trump is a spoiled coward who got lucky. The country will make sure that doesn't happen again.

Perverts, Jesus I wasted my time getting married!?

Winning is every thing, who cares about right or wrong any more. lie steal rape & pillage its all ok as long as your winning.

I agree.

Boy have you missed out on what's been happening in this century at least...It's what they do at the correspondence dinner, have some drinks a few yucks and go home with a stranger..

That Libtard hatefest last night was shame on all the Moon Bats.

They thought they were cute inviting a stupid hate filled kunt to attack the women in the White House but Trump will cram it up their ass.

Just shows what assholes they are.

They even invited the Nazi Youth Boy to the hate rally.

4BA986E600000578-5669853-image-a-67_1524960447947.jpg

Perverts, Jesus I wasted my time getting married!?

I agree.

Thanks, perfectly stated. Hopefully the worship of Hollywood and Music Industry perverts will subside. It's out of control. Unfortunately, most have no idea that evil pervert elites control the entertainment business. No one should be worshipping them.

Hopefully folks will stop worshipping them and get back to worshipping God. This latest display by entertainment Democrats, was deeply disturbing. Americans need to see the evil in it. They need to stop supporting such evil. They need to find God.

Bit of a distinction...

Trump is a spoiled coward who got lucky. The country will make sure that doesn't happen again.

We can only hope

Never underestimate the gullibility of the voting public

I agree.

It's the same way Trump acts at his rallies. So if you criticize one, how can you let the other have a pass?
________

Because, like any rational person, I equate the behavior with the circumstance. Sarah Sanders was grossly abused sitting right there at the table...to her face.

Trump was at a campaign rally.

I don't defend Trump for all he says or does. He is a flawed man. I voted for him only because my other choice was Dumb, Drunk and Depraved. But if he, or any of his people would have treated a Black Woman in the Obama Administration the way Sarah Sanders was treated last night....there would have been Apoplexy...and that there is not Apoplexy is the purest hypocrisy I have seen for a long time.

Forum List

Back