President Trump is Actually a Good Golfer

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

Although I am a golfer and a dreaded MAGA Republican, I have never actually seen Trump golfing. The snarky Media often bad-mouths Trump's golf, saying he is not good or he is a cheater, or what have you.

While I don't think anyone over 75 can LOOK good golfing - there is simply not enough flexibility to execute the shots artfully - Trump has all the shots, and I have no doubt at all that he is a single-digit handicap (index). Watch some of the video. He doesn't have a single bad shot.

It is no reason to vote for him, obviously, but pay no attention to the Media jog-offs who bad mouth his golfing or belittle the occasional prize he wins on the course. They don't know what they are talking about.

Although I am a golfer and a dreaded MAGA Republican, I have never actually seen Trump golfing. The snarky Media often bad-mouths Trump's golf, saying he is not good or he is a cheater, or what have you.

While I don't think anyone over 75 can LOOK good golfing - there is simply not enough flexibility to execute the shots artfully - Trump has all the shots, and I have no doubt at all that he is a single-digit handicap (index). Watch some of the video. He doesn't have a single bad shot.

It is no reason to vote for him, obviously, but pay no attention to the Media jog-offs who bad mouth his golfing or belittle the occasional prize he wins on the course. They don't know what they are talking about.

He's amazing, he wins all the tournaments he enters. Mostly because he cheats.

Forum List

Back