President Trump is Actually a Good Golfer

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012

Although I am a golfer and a dreaded MAGA Republican, I have never actually seen Trump golfing. The snarky Media often bad-mouths Trump's golf, saying he is not good or he is a cheater, or what have you.

While I don't think anyone over 75 can LOOK good golfing - there is simply not enough flexibility to execute the shots artfully - Trump has all the shots, and I have no doubt at all that he is a single-digit handicap (index). Watch some of the video. He doesn't have a single bad shot.

It is no reason to vote for him, obviously, but pay no attention to the Media jog-offs who bad mouth his golfing or belittle the occasional prize he wins on the course. They don't know what they are talking about.

Although I am a golfer and a dreaded MAGA Republican, I have never actually seen Trump golfing. The snarky Media often bad-mouths Trump's golf, saying he is not good or he is a cheater, or what have you.

While I don't think anyone over 75 can LOOK good golfing - there is simply not enough flexibility to execute the shots artfully - Trump has all the shots, and I have no doubt at all that he is a single-digit handicap (index). Watch some of the video. He doesn't have a single bad shot.

It is no reason to vote for him, obviously, but pay no attention to the Media jog-offs who bad mouth his golfing or belittle the occasional prize he wins on the course. They don't know what they are talking about.

He's amazing, he wins all the tournaments he enters. Mostly because he cheats.

Typical Leftist comment. You can see in the video that he is a good golfer but you deny it. Don't believe your lying eyes! Believe MEEEEEEE!

He has broken 60 on three occasions and in his prime even Jack Nicklaus would not take him on for $5000 a hole .
The only man I have seen clear 450 yards with an opening drive .

Typical Leftist comment. You can see in the video that he is a good golfer but you deny it. Don't believe your lying eyes! Believe MEEEEEEE!

If you let me edit the video I would look as good as Tiger.

Any of us that golf on a regular basis can have great shots, the key is doing it shot after shot.

Just like in business politics and real life… he isn’t as good as he says he is

I watched that whole video last night, and I never watch anything over three minutes on here.

It was actually entertaining. Some good golf shots.

Just like in business politics and real life… he isn’t as good as he says he is
I think you can copy-paste that to many modern politicians and/or athletes... odd that you'd choose just Trump.

I'm sure that's just a coincidence though.. You just can't leave politics out of your sports, can you. You're that committed.

I think you can copy-paste that to many modern politicians and/or athletes... odd that you'd choose just Trump.

I'm sure that's just a coincidence though.. You just can't leave politics out of your sports, can you. You're that committed.
Of course it applies to others. Why is it odd that I would point out Trump in a political forum during an election season?!

Forum List

Back