President Trump kept Putin and Russia in line, Stop Pretending

Trump really wanted to be friends with Putin. Remember he sided with Putin against all US intelligence. Maybe for some future gain. Who knows ? Trump is horribly insecure.
As Colin Powell stated when you’re in power you have to shake hands with a lot of pigs. Roosevelt and Churchill did so with Stalin as well. Stalin was a demon. For someone as old as you, your lack of history knowledge is peculiar.

As Colin Powell stated when you’re in power you have to shake hands with a lot of pigs. Roosevelt and Churchill did so with Stalin as well. Stalin was a demon. For someone as old as you, your lack of history knowledge is peculiar.
I'm not writing history lessons here to impress you. Are you quite dafted?

Look again. 2019 we were independent. 2020 was a weird year due to COVID19 uncertainty. Look again. LOL
Nope. We imported more than we exported in2019 as well.https://www.statista.com/statistics/191236/petroleum-imports-into-the-us-from-russia-since-2000/

Nope. We imported more than we exported in2019 as well.https://www.statista.com/statistics/191236/petroleum-imports-into-the-us-from-russia-since-2000/
Guess you can’t read. For someone who is 120 that is surprising. I even copied and pasted it for you. You’re quite daft, Islamist.

If trump is so Pro American and tougher on Russia than anyone and has a buddy buddy relationship with Putin since trump says he and Putin have mutual respect.

then why is trump bad mouthing Biden when he should be standing up for America.

Why Isn’t trump looking out for America and doing what’s right.
and don’t dare say because he isn’t president. he sticks his dirty nose into everything.

Why not now. To help America.

If trump is so Pro American and tougher on Russia than anyone and has a buddy buddy relationship with Putin since trump says he and Putin have mutual respect.

then why is trump bad mouthing Biden when he should be standing up for America.

Why Isn’t trump looking out for America and doing what’s right.
and don’t dare say because he isn’t president. he sticks his dirty nose into everything.

Why not now. To help America.
Good question. I am wondering what Putin gets out of this. Is he a fool? Is he bored? Who benefits?

Forum List

Back