President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip To Dover Air Force Base To Honor Fallen US Navy SEAL

Sadly, endless war rolls on. Most Americans don't even know the actual story on this raid. 30 civilians, including 10 children, were killed. I am very sorry this soldier lost his life, but i'm also very sorry that my Government continues to kill Thousands of civilians. What info did we gain, that was worth killing these kids?

Her name was Nawar. She was one of the children killed.

31-nawar-anwar-al-awlaki.w245.h368.jpg

So what? He wants a media op for self-aggrandizement. What's commendable about that?
If he wanted it for self aggrandizement, he would have made a big deal about it. He went unannounced. That is commendable. Obama wouldn't have done that, but he would have BLM representatives to the White HOuse. Go figure.

I am beginning to question who you really are.
Sadly, endless war rolls on. Most Americans don't even know the actual story on this raid. 30 civilians, including 10 children, were killed. I am very sorry this soldier lost his life, but i'm also very sorry that my Government continues to kill Thousands of civilians. What info did we gain, that was worth killing these kids?

You should read up on this raid a bit more. It was actually a horrific bloodbath. Several children were killed. Any information gained, wasn't worth it. Unfortunately, Trump's beginning to succumb to the Warmongers already. Looks like he's gonna be dragged into some awful bloody quagmires. And that's too bad, i really thought he could go a different route. I thought he was smarter.

Another Trump promise fulfilled!

Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families' - CNNPolitics.com
I agree with taking out their families. If they don't care about their own life, let's see if they care about their families! :blowup:

That's pretty cold and barbaric man. You don't sound much different than an average Al Qaeda/ISIS Terrorist.

You should read up on this raid a bit more. It was actually a horrific bloodbath. Several children were killed. Any information gained, wasn't worth it. Unfortunately, Trump's beginning to succumb to the Warmongers already. Looks like he's gonna be dragged into some awful bloody quagmires. And that's too bad, i really thought he could go a different route. I thought he was smarter.
Islamos should stop endangering children. When will the Muslim community stand up and march against terrorism done in the name of their religion?
Answer: Never, they all support it.

Islamos should stop endangering children. When will the Muslim community stand up and march against terrorism done in the name of their religion?

Sorry, but this raid was a horrific bloodbath. That's the truth. No information gained was worth killing 10 kids. It's not about the Terrorists, it's about us. We can't become brutal barbarians like them.

These kinds of massacres only motivate more Muslims to hate us. We should just leave their lands. We don't belong there.

I suspect you are not an American.

Now, back on topic, I appreciate Trump being there.

Sorry, but this raid was a horrific bloodbath. That's the truth. No information gained was worth killing 10 kids. It's not about the Terrorists, it's about us. We can't become brutal barbarians like them.

These kinds of massacres only motivate more Muslims to hate us. We should just leave their lands. We don't belong there.

You're wrong.

Another Trump promise fulfilled!

Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families' - CNNPolitics.com
I agree with taking out their families. If they don't care about their own life, let's see if they care about their families! :blowup:

That's pretty cold and barbaric man. You don't sound much different than an average Al Qaeda/ISIS Terrorist.
War is hell. And we are at was with ISIS.

Then you are more than likely a paid agitator.

So glad Trump went to Dover.

You're wrong.

Answer the question. When will Muslims stand up against terrorism being done in their name?

Forum List

Back