President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip To Dover Air Force Base To Honor Fallen US Navy SEAL

I am beginning to question who you really are.
Sadly, endless war rolls on. Most Americans don't even know the actual story on this raid. 30 civilians, including 10 children, were killed. I am very sorry this soldier lost his life, but i'm also very sorry that my Government continues to kill Thousands of civilians. What info did we gain, that was worth killing these kids?

Her name was Nawar. She was one of the children killed.

31-nawar-anwar-al-awlaki.w245.h368.jpg

You should read up on this raid a bit more. It was actually a horrific bloodbath. Several children were killed. Any information gained, wasn't worth it. Unfortunately, Trump's beginning to succumb to the Warmongers already. Looks like he's gonna be dragged into some awful bloody quagmires. And that's too bad, i really thought he could go a different route. I thought he was smarter.
Islamos should stop endangering children. When will the Muslim community stand up and march against terrorism done in the name of their religion?
Answer: Never, they all support it.

Sorry, but this raid was a horrific bloodbath. That's the truth. No information gained was worth killing 10 kids. It's not about the Terrorists, it's about us. We can't become brutal barbarians like them.

These kinds of massacres only motivate more Muslims to hate us. We should just leave their lands. We don't belong there.
Answer the question. When will Muslims stand up against terrorism being done in their name?

Why don't we just leave their lands? What are we doing in all these Muslim countries? Let's just leave.

Then you are more than likely a paid agitator.

So glad Trump went to Dover.
I suspect you are not an American.
You should read up on this raid a bit more. It was actually a horrific bloodbath. Several children were killed. Any information gained, wasn't worth it. Unfortunately, Trump's beginning to succumb to the Warmongers already. Looks like he's gonna be dragged into some awful bloody quagmires. And that's too bad, i really thought he could go a different route. I thought he was smarter.
Islamos should stop endangering children. When will the Muslim community stand up and march against terrorism done in the name of their religion?

Sorry, but this raid was a horrific bloodbath. That's the truth. No information gained was worth killing 10 kids. It's not about the Terrorists, it's about us. We can't become brutal barbarians like them.

These kinds of massacres only motivate more Muslims to hate us. We should just leave their lands. We don't belong there.

You're wrong.

I'm glad he went too. He ordered the man to his death. He owed him at least that.

Answer the question. When will Muslims stand up against terrorism being done in their name?

Why don't we just leave their lands? What are we doing in all these Muslim countries? Let's just leave.
Hey shitforbrains, my friend was murdered by Islamos INSIDE of America.

So fuck you, shitforbrains.

I agree with taking out their families. If they don't care about their own life, let's see if they care about their families!
That's pretty cold and barbaric man. You don't sound much different than an average Al Qaeda/ISIS Terrorist.
But it does sound like our president.
We have the president we need to straighten out this country.

He could be. But i would advise him to not listen to the Warmongers too much. They'll sink his Presidency. This raid was a terrible massacre. 30 civilians, including 10 kids killed, couldn't be called a 'success.'

Sorry to hear that. I really am.

Fuck you, you are not sorry for anything.

Your inability to address the root cause of Islam raping and torturing children shows how much you really care about people.

I agree with taking out their families. If they don't care about their own life, let's see if they care about their families!
That's pretty cold and barbaric man. You don't sound much different than an average Al Qaeda/ISIS Terrorist.

He could be. But i would advise him to not listen to the Warmongers too much. They'll sink his Presidency. This raid was a terrible massacre. 30 civilians, including 10 kids killed, couldn't be called a 'success.'
But who killed the kids? Who had children in a possibly hostile, terrorist environment? These sickos routinely use innocents for human shields. The deaths of innocents is on their conscience, not mine...

Honey, you might want to check your sources. From the BBC-

There has been no official confirmation of Nawar's death from Yemeni or US officials.
US raid on al-Qaeda in Yemen: What we know so far - BBC News
And Obama's admin reaction to the death of his son?
Asked about the boy's death at the time, Robert Gibbs, the White House press secretary under Barack Obama, said: "Maybe he should've had a more responsible father."

Now get on topic. This is not your thread, therefore you have no right to derail it with your nonsense.

But who killed the kids? Who had children in a possibly hostile, terrorist environment? These sickos routinely use innocents for human shields. The deaths of innocents is on their conscience, not mine...

That's the big problem. It should be on your conscience. No information gained in this raid was worth massacring 10 kids. Trump needs to be careful listening too much to the Warmongers.

That's the big problem. It should be on your conscience. No information gained in this raid was worth massacring 10 kids. Trump needs to be careful listening too much to the Warmongers.
It is if it saved one of mine, or yours...

You're wrong.

I'm glad he went too. He ordered the man to his death. He owed him at least that.
So, anyone who gets killed in action is the president's fault? Shame on FDR!

Another Trump promise fulfilled!

Donald Trump on terrorists: 'Take out their families' - CNNPolitics.com
I agree with taking out their families. If they don't care about their own life, let's see if they care about their families! :blowup:
Are you both crazy?!?! America is better way better than that, you should be ashamed for even thinking those words let alone spreading them on a message board.

It is if it saved one of mine, or yours...
And how many of those children grow up to be just like Dad?

Go tell your Islamofacsist comrades to stop using children as human shields, shitforbrains.

Sadly, endless war rolls on. Most Americans don't even know the actual story on this raid. 30 civilians, including 10 children, were killed. I am very sorry this soldier lost his life, but i'm also very sorry that my Government continues to kill Thousands of civilians. What info did we gain, that was worth killing these kids?

How 70,000 Muslim Clerics Are Standing Up To Terrorism | The Huffington Post

You're wrong.

So, anyone who gets killed in action is the president's fault? Shame on FDR!

Trump gave the order to carry out this raid. That's what reports claim anyway.

Fuck you, you are not sorry for anything.

Your inability to address the root cause of Islam raping and torturing children shows how much you really care about people.
:lame2::lame2:

How 70,000 Muslim Clerics Are Standing Up To Terrorism | The Huffington Post
Dufus gives us more fake news.

Muslim 'Religion of Peace' Demonstration

Call us when Muslims get half as upset about terrorism done in their name as they do with a cartoon of Mo.

Forum List

Back