President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip To Dover Air Force Base To Honor Fallen US Navy SEAL

So what? He wants a media op for self-aggrandizement. What's commendable about that?
If he wanted it for self aggrandizement, he would have made a big deal about it. He went unannounced. That is commendable. Obama wouldn't have done that, but he would have BLM representatives to the White HOuse. Go figure.
Obama would have made a speech, mentioning himself 44 times.

Answer the question. When will Muslims stand up against terrorism being done in their name?

Why don't we just leave their lands? What are we doing in all these Muslim countries? Let's just leave.
Hey shitforbrains, my friend was murdered by Islamos INSIDE of America.

So fuck you, shitforbrains.

Sorry to hear that. I really am.
Fuck you, you are not sorry for anything.

Your inability to address the root cause of Islam raping and torturing children shows how much you really care about people.
:lame2::lame2:
Says the dufus who says Islamos would be peaceful if left alone.

Sadly, endless war rolls on. Most Americans don't even know the actual story on this raid. 30 civilians, including 10 children, were killed. I am very sorry this soldier lost his life, but i'm also very sorry that my Government continues to kill Thousands of civilians. What info did we gain, that was worth killing these kids?

Her name was Nawar. She was one of the children killed.

31-nawar-anwar-al-awlaki.w245.h368.jpg

Link.

I am beginning to question who you really are.
Sadly, endless war rolls on. Most Americans don't even know the actual story on this raid. 30 civilians, including 10 children, were killed. I am very sorry this soldier lost his life, but i'm also very sorry that my Government continues to kill Thousands of civilians. What info did we gain, that was worth killing these kids?

You should read up on this raid a bit more. It was actually a horrific bloodbath. Several children were killed. Any information gained, wasn't worth it. Unfortunately, Trump's beginning to succumb to the Warmongers already. Looks like he's gonna be dragged into some awful bloody quagmires. And that's too bad, i really thought he could go a different route. I thought he was smarter.
Islamos should stop endangering children. When will the Muslim community stand up and march against terrorism done in the name of their religion?
Answer: Never, they all support it.

Sorry, but this raid was a horrific bloodbath. That's the truth. No information gained was worth killing 10 kids. It's not about the Terrorists, it's about us. We can't become brutal barbarians like them.

These kinds of massacres only motivate more Muslims to hate us. We should just leave their lands. We don't belong there.

Again, where is your link to the source.

Until then, ...:bsflag:

You should read up on this raid a bit more. It was actually a horrific bloodbath. Several children were killed. Any information gained, wasn't worth it. Unfortunately, Trump's beginning to succumb to the Warmongers already. Looks like he's gonna be dragged into some awful bloody quagmires. And that's too bad, i really thought he could go a different route. I thought he was smarter.
Islamos should stop endangering children. When will the Muslim community stand up and march against terrorism done in the name of their religion?
How 70,000 Muslim Clerics Are Standing Up To Terrorism | The Huffington Post
Dufus gives us more fake news.

Muslim 'Religion of Peace' Demonstration

Call us when Muslims get half as upset about terrorism done in their name as they do with a cartoon of Mo.
:offtopic: As sick and wrong as many of the photos in your link are, they are in reference to a 2006 event and have nothing to do with my link. I don't know where this "fake news" claim is unless you are just trying to propel your spin.

There is a lot of ugliness out there and many Islamists that have a violent and dangerous view of westerners. But there are also many many more Muslims that denounce these attitudes and embrace western culture. My link and reference was not fake news, look it up. you are the one that claimed that "all muslims support terrorism", which is just about one of the dumbest most ignorant statements that I've heard from you yet.

70,000 clerics issue fatwa against terrorism, 15 lakh Muslims support it - Times of India

Sorry, but this raid was a horrific bloodbath. That's the truth. No information gained was worth killing 10 kids. It's not about the Terrorists, it's about us. We can't become brutal barbarians like them.

These kinds of massacres only motivate more Muslims to hate us. We should just leave their lands. We don't belong there.
Answer the question. When will Muslims stand up against terrorism being done in their name?

Why don't we just leave their lands? What are we doing in all these Muslim countries? Let's just leave.

That is where the bad guys live.

Hey shitforbrains, my friend was murdered by Islamos INSIDE of America.

So fuck you, shitforbrains.

Sorry to hear that. I really am.
Fuck you, you are not sorry for anything.

Your inability to address the root cause of Islam raping and torturing children shows how much you really care about people.
:lame2::lame2:
Says the dufus who says Islamos would be peaceful if left alone.
You putting words in my mouth again? How many drinks have you downed so far today. You aren't making sense. try black coffee

It's a start. But How many billions are there?

Call us when Muslims get half as upset about terrorism done in their name as they do with a cartoon of Mo.
:offtopic: As sick and wrong as many of the photos in your link are, they are in reference to a 2006 event and have nothing to do with my link. I don't know where this "fake news" claim is unless you are just trying to propel your spin.

There is a lot of ugliness out there and many Islamists that have a violent and dangerous view of westerners. But there are also many many more Muslims that denounce these attitudes and embrace western culture. My link and reference was not fake news, look it up. you are the one that claimed that "all muslims support terrorism", which is just about one of the dumbest most ignorant statements that I've heard from you yet.

70,000 clerics issue fatwa against terrorism, 15 lakh Muslims support it - Times of India

Fake news.
Notice no links to any document signed by anyone, let alone 70,000 people.

Fake news.
Before I waste my time finding you evidence, let me ask, would it make a difference or are you just gonna spin to another shitty argument? I'll go get you evidence if you'll admit right now, that your viewpoint about all muslims supporting terrorism is completely ignorant and wrong

How do you know the intel gained won't save the lives of hundreds of kids?

So what? He wants a media op for self-aggrandizement. What's commendable about that?

What part of unannounced did you miss? He did the right thing. The media is making a big deal out of it, not Trump. He won't be able to make any moves without being under constant surveillance of the media. Part of the job. If Obama were still president, he would have skipped honoring the fallen Navy SEAL but would have shown up to speak with protesters.

Fake news.
Before I waste my time finding you evidence, let me ask, would it make a difference or are you just gonna spin to another shitty argument? I'll go get you evidence if you'll admit right now, that your viewpoint about all muslims supporting terrorism is completely ignorant and wrong
A fatwa signed by 70,000 clerics should be easily found, it would be great news and widely distributed so everyone knows. So where is it?
Answer is it does not exist. And even if it did exist, keeping it a secret as to what it says and who signed means they have no intent of making it happen.

Last edited:
The MSM will suddenly drop this story they were so interested in a few hours ago.

President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip To Dover Air Force Base To Honor Fallen U.S. Navy SEAL.

What a waste. The life of one of our nations finest wasted on a bullshit raid in a bullshit war. A raid so ill conceived our troops were forced to slaughter civilians and even children in large numbers.

President trump should be held accountable for this nightmare.
Your despise of the fallen is noted.

The MSM will suddenly drop this story they were so interested in a few hours ago.

President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip To Dover Air Force Base To Honor Fallen U.S. Navy SEAL.

What a waste. The life of one of our nations finest wasted on a bullshit raid in a bullshit war. A raid so ill conceived our troops were forced to slaughter civilians and even children in large numbers.

A bs assumption on your part. But I forgot your reading comprehension skills are 3rd grade level at best. So the next time I'll use smaller easier for you to understand words

A bs assumption on your part. But I forgot your reading comprehension skills are 3rd grade level at best. So the next time I'll use smaller easier for you to understand words
A very accurate assessment on my part. To tell a soldier or Marine they volunteered to conduct bullshit and intentionally murder civilians simply validates you are a left wing loon who has never spent time even talking to a soldier or Marine.

A very accurate assessment on my part. To tell a soldier or Marine they volunteered to conduct bullshit and intentionally murder civilians simply validates you are a left wing loon who has never spent time even talking to a soldier or Marine.

The mission was ill conceived at best and that's the presidents fault. Not mine. You can try to peg me a hater of our military, but I'm not.

The mission was ill conceived at best and that's the presidents fault. Not mine. You can try to peg me a hater of our military, but I'm not.
Don't try to run from the fact you call our military stupid and accuse them of targeting civilians. You are a moonbat freak who hates our military and avoids contact with the men and women serving our nation because of your hatred.

upload_2017-2-2_7-37-17.png

Forum List

Back