President Trump possibly abused power of office to commit fraud

LOL. We heard the same thing during the Mueller investigation. Be patient. It's right around the corner.

Why do you believe proven liars? Is it a disease?

You said I'm brainwashed. I told you I'm glad I was so I'm not splitting rocks for 50 yrs and dying 3 days after retirement.................What am I avoiding..........I asked you if waking up every morning doing what you want with something to do, what is wrong with that?

Starter. You have a president who took showers with his frikin daughter....................Indictments coming. Any day now
No comment on Trump derfrauding his supporters?

All good?

Trump has possibly damaged some on the left beyond repair.
So no, you can't.

You literally can't do it. You couldn't even if you wanted to.

The grip this man has on your brains is fascinating. One day it will be its own college course.

It appears that Trump abused the power of his office to commit fraud by soliciting $250 million for a fund that did not exist.

181825.jpg

The money was sent, among other places, to the Trump business properties as well as Trump’s own Save America political action committee.

You should stop abusing yourself. It's a sin. You should also stop posting as that is abuse of anyone who reads your drivel.
Thanks for making America hate Congress, especially you Groomercrats more than ever. Don't you have to go clean up Joe's diaper and fix the mess he has made of our Economy and America in general.

Morons.

You should stop abusing yourself. It's a sin. You should also stop posting as that is abuse of anyone who reads your drivel.
Thanks for making America hate Congress, especially you Groomercrats more than ever. Don't you have to go clean up Joe's diaper and fix the mess he has made of our Economy and America in general.

Morons.
Aaaand another one ^^

Trump might end up being prosecuted. He might even be found guilty and fined. He will never do time as there's never been a former president locked up before.

My prediction is that when the committee is finished, the DOJ will deem him unfit to ever hold federal public office again, like when McCarthy got removed from the Senate.

That would suck. With the Donald on the GOP ticket in '24, Joe would have a cakewalk to four more years. Against a Republican candidate with a modicrum of civility, Joe will likely lose. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Forum List

Back