President Trump possibly abused power of office to commit fraud

Fort Fun Indiana's Tragic TDS Diary.

Day 2,190 of "We Got Trump Now"

It's hot, and my armpits are stinky.

My friends tell me I should take a bath, but I will not rest until I am safe from Trump and his Cult of Mean Tweeters!

I don't know how I can keep going on. But I keep going on.

There is some force that drives me, possibly fear, or maybe Satan.

The dark side promised me cookies, and all I got was Nancy Pelosi's Crumbs!

However, I press on! I must see the demise of America! America must fall so we can have our hairy man ass parties completely out in the open.

Lock up your daughters, lock up your sons when the glorious an perverse day comes, and we Groomercrats will rule the day!

A drag queen in every school! Yes! And the glorious sight of maxipads in men's bathrooms and no more mean tweets, or $1.85 a gallon gas!

The struggle is real!

My mouth is parched. It has been 2 hours since I had a soy latte or used the word "FABULOUS"!

But those are the sacrifices one has to make when you are battling a severe case of TDS.

I still believe in Russian Collusion though my faith in Santa Clause and Easter Bunny has long ago wained!

I suffer for my cause but only because my skinny jeans are way too tight, so you should suffer too.

No more mean tweets or bust!

Last edited:
You should stop abusing yourself. It's a sin. You should also stop posting as that is abuse of anyone who reads your drivel.
Thanks for making America hate Congress, especially you Groomercrats more than ever. Don't you have to go clean up Joe's diaper and fix the mess he has made of our Economy and America in general.

Morons.
You tell em big guy !
1655754861511.png

You already explicitly informed me that you would not be discussing the topic.

So maybe try to get some attention elsewhere.
I explicitly said that I WOULD discuss the topic as long as you admitted that the left have abused their power multiple times in multiple ways in order to get Trump.

Fort Fun Indiana's Tragic TDS Diary.

Day 2,190 of "We Got Trump Now"

It's hot, and my armpits are stinky.

My friends tell me I should take a bath, but I will not rest until I am safe from Trump and his Cult of Mean Tweeters!

I don't know how I can keep going on. But I keep going on. There some force that drives me, possibly fear, or maybe Satan.

The dark side promised me cookies, and all I got was Nancy Pelosi's Crumbs!

However, I press on! I must see the demise of America! America must fall so we can have our hairy man ass parties completely out in the open.

Lock up your daughters, lock up your sons when the glorious an perverse day comes, and we Groomercrats will rule the day!

A drag queen in every school! Yes! And the glorious sight of maxipads in men's bathrooms and no more mean tweets, or $1.85 a gallon gas!

The struggle is real!

My mouth is parched. It has been 2 hours since I had a soy latte or used the word "FABULOUS"!

But those are the sacrifices one has to make when you are battling a severe case of TDS.

I suffer for my cause but only because my skinny jeans are way too tight, so you should suffer too.

No more mean tweets or bust!
1655755303262.png
1655755334189.png

You always have an excuse at the ready to avoid the material. Always.

That's not independent thought. That is the opposite.

Time for a new username, son.
Would you accept "material" from Fox News? Well, I don't accept material from either MSNBC or Fox News. This is what I mean when I say that you look at the world through blue tinted glasses.

Would you accept "material" from Fox News
I would look at it, yes. Especially when it is sourced material and not merely the product of one of their on-air dumbfucks, merely repeating and reiterating opinions already presented in the discussion.

Because because that is what actual independent thinkers do.

I would look at it, yes. Especially when it is sourced material and not merely the product of one of their on-air dumbfucks, merely repeating and reiterating opinions already presented in the discussion.

Because because that is what actual independent thinkers do.
Anyone who wants to get the real factual news does not get it from either MSNBC or Fox News. There is no value to either network. Even things that are "factual" are presented with a huge bias.

Anyone who wants to get the real factual news does not get it from either MSNBC or Fox News. There is no value to either network. Even things that are "factual" are presented with a huge bias.
What makes you think you have magical powers to discern and discard that bias, where others do not?

No need to answer here. I won't be responding to any more of your off topic posts here.

What makes you think you have magical powers to discern and discard that bias, where others do not?

No need to answer here. I won't be responding to any more of your off topic posts here.
Awwwww, come on. You can't resist. When MSNBC and Fox both spew out mostly all garbage, there is no need to try and decipher it. Even the facts are given with a huge biased slant. But, that separates me out from you. I won't listen to trash from either side while you are perfectly fine with listening to left wing trash.

Trump might end up being prosecuted. He might even be found guilty and fined. He will never do time as there's never been a former president locked up before.

My prediction is that when the committee is finished, the DOJ will deem him unfit to ever hold federal public office again, like when McCarthy got removed from the Senate.

That would suck. With the Donald on the GOP ticket in '24, Joe would have a cakewalk to four more years. Against a Republican candidate with a modicrum of civility, Joe will likely lose. I guess we'll just wait and see.
The DOJ can not do that. It is un Constitutional. Trump has to be proven breaking laws that would disqualify him. You can't make up a new law. That is not going to happen.

Forum List

Back