President Trump possibly abused power of office to commit fraud

President Trump possibly abused power of office to commit fraud​

🙄

But then again. Probably not.

President Trump possibly abused power of office to commit fraud​

🙄

But then again. Probably not.
Oh look, there's another.

But, maybe I caught you in a docile state.

Do you think what he did was abuse of his office? Outright fraud?

yes no maybe?

Probably not. Gotcha.

Oh look, there's another.

But, maybe I caught you in a docile state.

Do you think what he did was abuse of his office? Outright fraud?

yes no maybe?

Probably not. Gotcha.
Oh look. Farty is flailing again. 😂

Be specific in your question. No kidding. Specifically, what is it (in a simple declarative sentence) that you maintain Trump “did?”

So, "probably not", as in, you think it likely he would not be convicted of fraud, but maybe could be? Help me out, here.
You’re beyond help everywhere. You said “possibly.” A possible thing may not be probable. In fact, it can be highly improbable.

It appears that Trump abused the power of his office to commit fraud by soliciting $250 million for a fund that did not exist.

181825.jpg

The money was sent, among other places, to the Trump business properties as well as Trump’s own Save America political action committee.

And the rubes won't care. Something this blatant. There WASN'T EVEN A FUND. Always forgive the cult leader.
All of us sane folks not suffering from extreme cases of TDS know you have him right where you want him THIS TIME.
Ain’t that right Golfing Gator ?

The people that think Trump or any other leader is going to get in trouble for the things they did have not been paying attention the last few decades.
These folks constantly project their behaviors onto others. They just assume everyone is like them.

This stuff is now public record, in sworn testimony. That's good. Maybe one day this country will recover enough to address them so that they don't happen after that.

That's how low my expectations are at this point.

These folks constantly project their behaviors onto others. They just assume everyone is like them.

This stuff is now public record, in sworn testimony. That's good. Maybe one day this country will recover enough to address them so that they don't happen after that.

That's how low my expectations are at this point.

It has been going on too long for me to have any hopes of it changing in my lifetime. But I suspect it will be a fascinating time in history to read about in the future.

Just watch the House Committee hearings. That is the facts unfiltered by any media
LOL. A kangaroo court is a kangaroo court is a kangaroo court. How about this, when Republicans take over the House after the midterms, let's appoint an all anti-Biden panel and do investigations and you can watch the "facts" unfiltered by the media.

Forum List

Back