President Trump possibly abused power of office to commit fraud

It appears that Trump abused the power of his office to commit fraud by soliciting $250 million for a fund that did not exist.

181825.jpg

The money was sent, among other places, to the Trump business properties as well as Trump’s own Save America political action committee.

Go get'em Tiger

Look at how you people act.

As if you know anything at all about me.

The grip on your mind is readily apparent, by your avoidance of the material.
You said I'm brainwashed. I told you I'm glad I was so I'm not splitting rocks for 50 yrs and dying 3 days after retirement.................What am I avoiding..........I asked you if waking up every morning doing what you want with something to do, what is wrong with that?
Have you noticed that your orange knuckle dragger is a conman & a thief?

If Trump's old man didn't set him up in business he would have been a bank robber & a second story man.

At this stage in his life he's got suckers like you to steal from.

AG's in every state of the union should sue Trump & force him to return every penny then indict him for wire fraud, money laundering etc then lock his ass up in the same cell that housed Bernie Madoff.
Starter. You have a president who took showers with his frikin daughter....................Indictments coming. Any day now

You said I'm brainwashed. I told you I'm glad I was so I'm not splitting rocks for 50 yrs and dying 3 days after retirement.................What am I avoiding..........I asked you if waking up every morning doing what you want with something to do, what is wrong with that?

Starter. You have a president who took showers with his frikin daughter....................Indictments coming. Any day now
Another Trumper that is terrified of the thread topic ^^

And the rubes won't care. Something this blatant. There WASN'T EVEN A FUND. Always forgive the cult leader.

Actually, the "rubes" totally believe this without questioning it because you aren't capable of questioning what leftists tell you ...

That's supposed to be scary, just calling anyone who doesn't believe your wild hypocrisy MAGA?
Irrelevant crybabying.

I didn't write this material. I didn't work for Trump and then testify under oath. I didn't take a picture in front of the flags and use it to raise money for a fund that didn't exist.

You are terrified of the topic. I get it. You are so far down the rabbit hole,you fear even a conflicting thought about Trump.

It appears that Trump abused the power of his office to commit fraud by soliciting $250 million for a fund that did not exist.

181825.jpg

The money was sent, among other places, to the Trump business properties as well as Trump’s own Save America political action committee.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Irrelevant crybabying.

I didn't write this material. I didn't work for Trump and then testify under oath. I didn't take a picture in front of the flags and use it to raise money for a fund that didn't exist.

You are terrified of the topic. I get it. You are so far down the rabbit hole,you fear even a conflicting thought about Trump.

Awww, now I whurt wour widdle fweewings. What a fag, you don't know what I think, homo king. You have a man bun, don't you?

Forum List

Back