President Trump possibly abused power of office to commit fraud

What does that have to do wwith Jan 6? Thiss hearing is obviously just a campaign operation for the Dim party.
of course he did, "Biden never made an honest buck that wasn't confiscated from taxpayers. "
Which means that anyone with a career in the public sector never made an honest buck.

^^

Terrified of the topic

How this idiotic orange pile of crap came to have such a grip on these people's minds will probably be its own college course in the near future.
Grip on minds.....lolol

If I would have listened to you, I would have been a widget maker for 40 yrs in a wasted, worthless life

I did not listen to you and called my own shots

Now would you listen to you in exchange for a miserable boss and a life of slavery. That is what you chose................Best think I did in life was to not listen to you

Grip on minds.....lolol

If I would have listened to you, I would have been a widget maker for 40 yrs in a wasted, worthless life

I did not listen to you and called my own shots

Now would you listen to you in exchange for a miserable boss and a life of slavery. That is what you chose................Best think I did in life was to not listen to you
Look at how you people act.

As if you know anything at all about me.

The grip on your mind is readily apparent, by your avoidance of the material.

It appears that Trump abused the power of his office to commit fraud by soliciting $250 million for a fund that did not exist.

181825.jpg

The money was sent, among other places, to the Trump business properties as well as Trump’s own Save America political action committee.

You guys are just too funny. You didn't even read your very own thread title. Same ole same old stuff with you guys. Your thread title says, "possibly". That's all you guys ever have.

You guys are just too funny. You didn't even read your very own thread title. Same ole same old stuff with you guys. Your thread title says, "possibly". That's all you guys ever have.
Haha, another terrified Trumper.

Trump can't hear your thoughts. He doesn't read the board.

The topic is, indeed, the possibility that he abused the power of his office to commit fraud.

And you can't get anywhere near it. You literally have given up control of your own faculties.

Last edited:
Haha, another terrified Trumper.

Trump can't hear your thoughts. He doesn't read the board.

The topic is, indeed, the possibility that he abused the power of his office to commit fraud.

And you can't get anywhere near it. You literally have given up control of your own faculties.
I don't think you understand what the word "possibly" means.

I don't think you understand what the word "possibly" means.
The song and dance continues.

Yes, the thread is about the possibility.

And you arevterrified even to discuss this possibility.

In fact, not one single Trumper has managed to touch the topic.

All of you, the exact same behavior. The exact same attempt at distraction. The exact same talking point.

It's been uncanny to watch. The grip Trump has on your minds is fascinating.

In todays news:

Honig said. "I think it reflects the fact the committee has made a powerful evidentiary showing. The committee has given us new facts and re-established things we knew. Donald Trump tried to steal this election and most importantly, they've shown us inside Donald Trump's mind what prosecutors called intent. I think they've made a really powerful argument that he knew he had lost the election, that he knew there was no evidence of widespread election fraud, that he knew his legal schemes were completely unconstitutional and invalid. I think the committee has shown us a really strong foundation that prosecutors ought to be working off of."

The song and dance continues.

Yes, the thread is about the possibility.

And you arevterrified even to discuss this possibility.

In fact, not one single Trumper has managed to touch the topic.

All of you, the exact same behavior. The exact same attempt at distraction. The exact same talking point.

It's been uncanny to watch. The grip Trump has on your minds is fascinating.
So, you are admitting that Trump possibly DIDN'T do anything wrong?

In todays news:
LOL. Well now, let's see. We have a kangaroo investigation where even the kangaroos are saying that Trump won't be referred for any criminal charges and yet you're still saying there is no way out for Trump?

So, you are admitting that Trump possibly DIDN'T do anything wrong?
Yes, as far as our justice system is concerned. Possibly he committed a crime for which he can be convicted, based just on what we know. Possibly he did not.

Of course he did something "wrong", from a purely ethical standpoint. He sat in front of two flags bearing the symbols of the United States and the office of the president and raised funds from Americans under the pretense of a fund that did not actually exist.

So, do you ever plan to discuss whether or not you think he abused his office to commit a crime?

Doesn't look like it.

Last edited:
Yes, as far as our justice system is concerned. Possibly he committed a crime for which he can be convicted, based just on what we know. Possibly he did not.

Of course he did something "wrong", from a purely ethical standpoint.

So, do you ever plan to discuss whether or not you think he abused his office to commit a crime?

Doesn't look like it.
I'm fine with talking about that stuff just as soon as the left admit that they have gone way overboard in abusing their power on many levels just to go after Trump. If you can't admit to that then I have no interest in debating the subject with someone who only sees things through blue tinted glasses.

Have you noticed the ass beating you are gettin by chance?
Have you noticed that your orange knuckle dragger is a conman & a thief?

If Trump's old man didn't set him up in business he would have been a bank robber & a second story man.

At this stage in his life he's got suckers like you to steal from.

AG's in every state of the union should sue Trump & force him to return every penny then indict him for wire fraud, money laundering etc then lock his ass up in the same cell that housed Bernie Madoff.

LOL. Well now, let's see. We have a kangaroo investigation where even the kangaroos are saying that Trump won't be referred for any criminal charges and yet you're still saying there is no way out for Trump?
That does not mean that there will be no criminal charges. The DOJ does not need a referal from the committee and they are watching very closely . Then there is Georgia.

Forum List

Back