President Trump Regrets Not Marching To Capitol On Jan. 6, Blames Pelosi For Violence

Trump could have deployed the troops himself yet failed to do as such. Yet, no troopers would have been needed had Trump not continued the lie.
No no no........Pelosi was in charge and refused, which she could do..........Just nothing big scam

You people are a disaster

In reality, Trump turned out to be a coward who expected somebody else to do the right thing. Some tried and now their asses are in the wringer, because they believed in Trump.
i have no evidence Trump did or said anything to force people to go to the capitol that day....

fake news IMO

2021-02-09-T000000-Z-556106491-RC22-PL9-Z4-IS9-RTRMADP-3-USA-TRUMP-IMPEACHMENT-1024x683.jpg

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

trump-running.png

Later, rubes!

The Washington Post has breaking news: Trump blames Pelosi for not stopping the Mob he whipped up to hang her.

OK.

Insofar as him marching to the Capitol like he promised the crowd beforehand... Cadet Bone Spurs chickened-out... again...

Insofar as blaming Nutty Nancy is concerned... typical Rump... blame everybody but yourself... poor widdle Orange Baboon-God...

i have no evidence Trump did or said anything to force people to go to the capitol that day....

fake news IMO

Lets see…

He lied and told them the election was being stolen
He fired up the mob and said they needed to do something to stop Congress

He told an angry TRUMP mob to march on the Capitol
He lied and told the TRUMP mob that Mike Pence could overturn the election
He did nothing to stop the TRUMP mob

Forum List

Back