President Trump says this is what we get if we elect Biden, but...

Time to give our troops live ammo and blow some of these treasonous anti-Americans the hell up. Fucking send them to hell.
With all due respect, PI...sending in heavily armed troops is what the left WANTS Trump to do! The best way to handle things like CHOP is to let nature take it's course! It's only going to take place in liberally controlled cities and it's always going to result in a PR nightmare for the Mayors who let it happen on their watch! Anarchists can't self govern! They're clueless about how things really work. Give them enough rope and they'll tie themselves up in knots! Patience...patience...

The hippy commune will be a memory 2 weeks from now.

Black Lives Matter anarchists try to set up an autonomous zone in D.C., across from the Whitehouse.

Trump keeps saying this is what we get if Biden is elected but, apparently, it's what we get if Trump is elected, too. It's time for Trump to quit caving to the polls and man up. President up. Put a stop to this shit everywhere it's happening. It is time for troops in the streets of D.C., first, and Seattle next. There are no places in the US where there should be a lawless area allowed.

I have to vote for Trump but I am really beginning to wonder why. He's done a lot of good stuff but he's doing nothing about the most important stuff.
Apparently The Mayor of Seattle is finally dismantling the Chaz/Chop. Her polls must be sinking. As for DC I agree. Enough is enough with these cities allowing vandals.

Last edited:

Black Lives Matter anarchists try to set up an autonomous zone in D.C., across from the Whitehouse.

Trump keeps saying this is what we get if Biden is elected but, apparently, it's what we get if Trump is elected, too. It's time for Trump to quit caving to the polls and man up. President up. Put a stop to this shit everywhere it's happening. It is time for troops in the streets of D.C., first, and Seattle next. There are no places in the US where there should be a lawless area allowed.

I have to vote for Trump but I am really beginning to wonder why. He's done a lot of good stuff but he's doing nothing about the most important stuff.
What "good stuff" did the skidmark do?

Time to give our troops live ammo and blow some of these treasonous anti-Americans the hell up. Fucking send them to hell.
With all due respect, PI...sending in heavily armed troops is what the left WANTS Trump to do! The best way to handle things like CHOP is to let nature take it's course! It's only going to take place in liberally controlled cities and it's always going to result in a PR nightmare for the Mayors who let it happen on their watch! Anarchists can't self govern! They're clueless about how things really work. Give them enough rope and they'll tie themselves up in knots! Patience...patience...

That's what they said in 1967. Now, they have people in high office.

What "good stuff" did the skidmark do?
More leftist baby talk. What are you 12?

By all means, hold on to your butt hurt.

Shrug. No difference to me. Dirt comes out in the wash.

Shrug. No difference to me. Dirt comes out in the wash.

Yep.

I was wondering when they would rename the "White" House.

Will they go peacefully? I doubt it, TT! Which puts the Mayor of Seattle in a pickle! She's either going to be the person who gives the order to break up CHOP...or she's going to be the person who let it fester and poison her city! Right about now I'd guess she's secretly praying that Trump sends in the military because it would get her off the hook. I'd let her deal with the Frankenstein's monster that she's been a part of creating.

I was wondering when they would rename the "White" House.
Have you visited Washington DC? They don't have to "set up" a black autonomous zone...it's been there for decades!

Will they go peacefully? I doubt it, TT! Which puts the Mayor of Seattle in a pickle! She's either going to be the person who gives the order to break up CHOP...or she's going to be the person who let it fester and poison her city! Right about now I'd guess she's secretly praying that Trump sends in the military because it would get her off the hook. I'd let her deal with the Frankenstein's monster that she's been a part of creating.

I don't really give a shit either way. You can't have a 'community' of lawlessness for long in this country. The people that were there before this nonsense started don't deserve that shit. Business will flee the city. When that begins to affect the bottom line, the local government will wake up and act. Like they're doing.

Nope.

No troops unless the democrat mayors, democrat county commissioners and democrat governors ask for them.

This is a Democrat problem. Let the Democrats handle it or ask for help. They have access to their own National Guard.

This is not our problem...and the absolute WORST thing we can do is make it our problem. If the President makes it his responsibility, that not only undermines the rights of the states...it undermines the RESPONSIBILITIES of the state government.

Let them bear the responsibility...they created the problem.

If Trump takes responsibility...it becomes his mess.

In my opinion that would be a terrible mistake with no up side.

If the current state and local leadership can't clean up the mess...let it fester until they elect state and local leaders who can.

He isn't allowing himself to get suckered. If he sends in the troops, the media will have a field day.

This is an organized effort involving many players -- Soros, Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg, the media -- and going after the effect will do little if people are not addressing the cause.

We'll have nationwide protests, a pandemic, and double-digit employment if Biden is elected?

Peanuts compared to the disaster Trump inherited from the Kenyan.

I don't really give a shit either way. You can't have a 'community' of lawlessness for long in this country. The people that were there before this nonsense started don't deserve that shit. Business will flee the city. When that begins to affect the bottom line, the local government will wake up and act. Like they're doing.
Have you seen the news today? The Mayor of Seattle is saying she's going to take measures to restore CHOP to normal. She's saying that the Police are going to move back into the Precinct that they abandoned. Now the only question is what she'll do when the anarchists running CHOP don't comply! So much for the "Summer of Love"! It seems that she figured out that she's got a problem! It will be amusing to watch her try and extricate herself from that problem.

powder keg

Seattle's Mayor thinks she can simply ask the people running CHOP to pack up an go and they'll do what she asks. I think she's naïve to a fault. Anarchists WANT chaos and conflict! Watch what happens when the Seattle Police attempt to reopen that Police Station. It's gonna get ugly.

Forum List

Back