President Trump says this is what we get if we elect Biden, but...

Time to give our troops live ammo and blow some of these treasonous anti-Americans the hell up. Fucking send them to hell.
With all due respect, PI...sending in heavily armed troops is what the left WANTS Trump to do! The best way to handle things like CHOP is to let nature take it's course! It's only going to take place in liberally controlled cities and it's always going to result in a PR nightmare for the Mayors who let it happen on their watch! Anarchists can't self govern! They're clueless about how things really work. Give them enough rope and they'll tie themselves up in knots! Patience...patience...

I don't give a shit about CHOP but when they destroy historical monuments, that can't be undone. It has to be stopped. Period. In every city, every state, destruction of history is the greater crime, greater than even the deaths.

Black Lives Matter anarchists try to set up an autonomous zone in D.C., across from the Whitehouse.

Trump keeps saying this is what we get if Biden is elected but, apparently, it's what we get if Trump is elected, too. It's time for Trump to quit caving to the polls and man up. President up. Put a stop to this shit everywhere it's happening. It is time for troops in the streets of D.C., first, and Seattle next. There are no places in the US where there should be a lawless area allowed.

I have to vote for Trump but I am really beginning to wonder why. He's done a lot of good stuff but he's doing nothing about the most important stuff.
What "good stuff" did the skidmark do?
More leftist baby talk. What are you 12?
I'll start. I received TWO PERMANENT tax deductions.

Black Lives Matter anarchists try to set up an autonomous zone in D.C., across from the Whitehouse.

Trump keeps saying this is what we get if Biden is elected but, apparently, it's what we get if Trump is elected, too. It's time for Trump to quit caving to the polls and man up. President up. Put a stop to this shit everywhere it's happening. It is time for troops in the streets of D.C., first, and Seattle next. There are no places in the US where there should be a lawless area allowed.

I have to vote for Trump but I am really beginning to wonder why. He's done a lot of good stuff but he's doing nothing about the most important stuff.

Ignorance on the part of the far left is not at all surprising.

President Trump does not have the right to send our military into sovereign states to police their jurisdictions. Trump can do so IF and WHEN the governor invites the Federal Government into their state to help.

Last edited:
The horrific COVID-19 pandemic has proved that nothing is impossible in this unhappy land.

So it's quite possible that a frail President Biden might accede to a "request" by his woke VP to repaint the White House a different color in order to appease the mob.

And by the time SHE finishes her two terms, "Washington, D.C." may no longer exist as the capital's name.

President Trump does not have the right to send our military into sovereign states to police their jurisdictions. Trump and do so IF and WHEN the governor invites the Federal Government into their state to help.

Since i quoted the law and it absolutely gives the President the power to do it, I can only suggest this for you:

Long past due to beat them into a Mud hole..............

That is what the DNC Communists want....................they do this every election cycle......but added to this BS Covid world..........it has escalated...........

Time to reap the whirl wind.

Time to give our troops live ammo and blow some of these treasonous anti-Americans the hell up. Fucking send them to hell.
Freedom of speech is "treasonous?" Is this Putin?

No but vandalism and violence, murder and mayhem is not "free speech." Those felonious activities should be snuffed out and prosecuted. Personally, I would shoot the the bastards and not in the leg as Biden suggests.

No, he really is using only 1% of his brain, it is why he post garbage all the time.

It's not so much Trump as it is his party. They fear media more than anything else.

These are ignorant mobs directed by professional Communist activists. They won't stop until forced to stop.

I suggest brute military force, applied with irrevocable effect.

Sieg Heil dirtbag.

It's not so much Trump as it is his party. They fear media more than anything else.

These are ignorant mobs directed by professional Communist activists. They won't stop until forced to stop.

I suggest brute military force, applied with irrevocable effect.

Sieg Heil dirtbag.

Nice try, Comrade Mudak.

Hey dude, I'm not a commie, nor a fascist, nor someone who won't stand up to a bully. The difference between a commie and a fascist is their label; Hitler and Stalin were both Despots and Megalomaniacs, and so is Trump.

President Trump does not have the right to send our military into sovereign states to police their jurisdictions. Trump can do so IF and WHEN the governor invites the Federal Government into their state to help.

That is the law, Donald and his cronies are above the law (much thanks to Moscow Mitch by packing the court with Right Wing Judges).

That is the law, Donald and his cronies are above the law (much thanks to Moscow Mitch by packing the court with Right Wing Judges).

What does that have to do with my post?

Hey dude, I'm not a commie, nor a fascist, nor someone who won't stand up to a bully. The difference between a commie and a fascist is their label; Hitler and Stalin were both Despots and Megalomaniacs, and so is Trump.

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Megalomaniac: A leader who is obsessed with their own power".

Despot: A leader who abuses the power given to them, typically one who exercises it in a cruel or oppressive way.

It's unfortunate that my post upset you, if you actually think I might suppose my comments created within you a cognitive dissonance. Sadly, you just got mad and couldn't write anything to defend Trump, thus you defaulted to an ad hominem. Pity.

Typical, all you have are your opinions.

A few of President Donald Trump's accomplishments for blacks have been listed here by another poster.

Other than dividing Americans more than any other President in modern history, what did failed former President Barack Hussein Obama accomplish for the blacks?

The Economic Recovery certainly is not one, that was the slowest recovery in modern history.

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Megalomaniac: A leader who is obsessed with their own power".

Despot: A leader who abuses the power given to them, typically one who exercises it in a cruel or oppressive way.

It's unfortunate that my post upset you, if you actually think I might suppose my comments created within you a cognitive dissonance. Sadly, you just got mad and couldn't write anything to defend Trump, thus you defaulted to an ad hominem. Pity.

Last edited:

No, he really is using only 1% of his brain, it is why he post garbage all the time.
Garbage such as sell when the market was at 29?

Forum List

Back