President Trump to Chicago Cesspool- Clean it Up- Or I'll Send in the FEDS!

Unless the agents can go into people's homes and change the culture by teaching the children a different set of values, all the children, all at once, it's not going to work.

So Chicago is somehow unique and has always had this problem with murders?
The problem is young men who have grown up believing, through culture and peers, that shooting people is a cool, dramatic part of life. Not only acceptable but expected in order to be a "man." You don't change that by putting agents on the sidewalk. You know what I mean?

That liberal crap hole is on notice

Pull up your pants and go find your dad's

-Geaux
-----------------------

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!
Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Gun confiscation in Chicago? What else could he be talking about?

There has to be some federal laws being broken by the gang bangers and thugs in Chicago. All he needs to do is flood the city with about 200 FBI agents, 100 DEA agents, and enough Justice Dept Attorneys to cover the paperwork.
Unless the agents can go into people's homes and change the culture by teaching the children a different set of values, all the children, all at once, it's not going to work.

Arresting a couple hundred thugs is only a stop gap, but its an effective one. Chicago has shown it cannot handle its crime issue. It needed a Giuliani type mayor to come in and put down the letter of the law, and it didn't get that.
It's going to be more than a couple hundred. 243 shot in Chicago since January 1. That's about 10 a day. It's the kids. I agree they need some tough love, but to stop it you'll need to "wipe out" a generation. Or take every single gun in the city and make sure none come in.

-Geaux
-----------------------

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!
That city is an Organ of that State. That State has a commander in chief of that which is necessary to its security.

Why is there a security problem in a city within that State?

-Geaux
-----------------------

There has to be some federal laws being broken by the gang bangers and thugs in Chicago. All he needs to do is flood the city with about 200 FBI agents, 100 DEA agents, and enough Justice Dept Attorneys to cover the paperwork.

Arresting a couple hundred thugs is only a stop gap, but its an effective one. Chicago has shown it cannot handle its crime issue. It needed a Giuliani type mayor to come in and put down the letter of the law, and it didn't get that.
It's going to be more than a couple hundred. 243 shot in Chicago since January 1. That's about 10 a day. It's the kids. I agree they need some tough love, but to stop it you'll need to "wipe out" a generation. Or take every single gun in the city and make sure none come in.

You need to make people feel the law is doing something first. After that you can try to change the culture.

Had to love Jesse Jackson's comment,"we don't need jails we need jobs"....I thought the economy was booming under Obungles?

-Geaux
-----------------------

That would be unconstitutional...and guns would come in anyway.

I don't know the answer but something has to be done, it's out of control

Had to love Jesse Jackson's comment,"we don't need jails we need jobs"....I thought the economy was booming under Obungles?
I thought you were an adult too but your Obungles shit proved me wrong. The economy is 1000X better than it was when Gomer left office with the DOW at 7,000 and unemployment nearing 10%.

-Geaux
-----------------------

that is what the policy pretty much is

chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the nation

I thought you were an adult too but your Obungles shit proved me wrong. The economy is 1000X better than it was when Gomer left office with the DOW at 7,000 and unemployment nearing 10%.

There is no possible way I could ever care what you think

Yes, it is impossible to "disappear" every gun, so it's not a solution. Taking illegal guns with stop and frisk would help, though, according to NYC statistics.

Yes, it is impossible to "disappear" every gun, so it's not a solution. Taking illegal guns with stop and frisk would help, though, according to NYC statistics.

The left's heads spun and exploded at "stop and frisk"...desperate times calls for desperate measures. I'll use the left's motto...."if it saves one child"

The left's heads spun and exploded at "stop and frisk"...desperate times calls for desperate measures. I'll use the left's motto...."if it saves one child"
NYC was not applying the stop and frisk laws fairly, so they got dinged for it. Other cities using stop and frisk have had good results and not gotten in trouble for it. I think it will escalate the violence for awhile if it is put in motion in Chicago, though, due to people saying fuck you and getting hurt--or saying fuck you and shooting the cop. Either way, just like when you put your foot down with an out of control kid, things will get worse before they get better. So be prepared. It's only one part of the solution, though. What I said before still stands.

So Chicago is somehow unique and has always had this problem with murders?
The problem is young men who have grown up believing, through culture and peers, that shooting people is a cool, dramatic part of life. Not only acceptable but expected in order to be a "man." You don't change that by putting agents on the sidewalk. You know what I mean?

...and that is unique to Chicago? It has always been that way?

You watch too much TV.

The economy is better and the murder rate is up this year. Any other fun alternative facts you want to tell us?

Gangbangers got stock brokers on their cell phones?

Yo bro, stop beating on the brother, I got to buy Ford.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back