President Trump to name John Ratcliffe as new National Intelligence Director

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1564334263645-780x392.jpg

So, who is this guy and why does he have so many Dims nervous?

He’s a GOP Rep from northeast Texas. He ran his own law firm before GW Bush made him Chief of Anti-terrorism and national security for the Eastern District of Texas. That includes Texarkana. He then ran for office and beat a 17-term incumbent. And, in 2018, he won reelection with near 76% of the vote.

He’s a strong conservative and took Comey to task during committee hearings. He then tore into Mueller during that hearing.

He’s hawkish on Iran.

He supports prohibiting immigration from predominantly Muslim countries.

He is for term limits.

He’s strong on cybersecurity and was for repealing net neutrality.

He supports the president on the Russian probe.

He’s happily married with 2 daughters.

Ratcliffe has been instrumental in exposing the FBI abuses under the Obama regime, including withholding evidence from the FISA court, and the fact that 159 judges were surveilled and monitored!

His bio is @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ratcliffe_(American_politician) and the article with the president’s announcement is @ Just In: National Intelligence Director Ratcliffe Has Democrats Terrified

Since he's supposed to be the National Intelligence Director, it would have been nice if he had some.

Now we're getting somewhere. If only Trump would dump that cover up artist, Wray, we would have a better chance of getting at the whole truth. Viva Trump. Cleaning up the DOJ, one criminal at a time.

Since he's supposed to be the National Intelligence Director, it would have been nice if he had some.
He's better than Clapper out of the gate, and also better than Komrad Brennan, and probably Senator Dan too. Senators are generally not good managers, they're orators. John has a sprawling ODNI organization and a $70b budget, he'll be fine sorting thru the bullshit.
Director of National Intelligence - Wikipedia

He defended Trump in Congress, what more would one need to be qualified in any position at the White House?

Trump speaks about Ratcliffe 9 minutes in

If Trump chose him, he's gotta be a crook. Just look at the long list of other crooks Trump has appointed.

Don't know if he's crooked, but he's an extremely partisan Orange Virus loyalist stooge, and the Cult45 knows it. Another flunky to tell him what he wants to hear instead of reality. He'll be in charge of our national security. Are you getting goosebumps too? Of course it's a horrible choice.

Seems qualified enough. Which means he'll eventually say something Trump doesn't agree with, and will be shitcanned a week later.

So it turns out he was a liar whose best qualification was that he called the Russia investigation a hoax. Trump was forced to fire him before he hired him after America realized zero vetting went into the decision.

So it turns out he was a liar whose best qualification was that he called the Russia investigation a hoax. Trump was forced to fire him before he hired him after America realized zero vetting went into the decision.

another one with TDS here.

take your medicine

another one with TDS here.

take your medicine

I said earlier in this thread that he seemed qualified for the job. Then I read that he fudged quite a few of his qualifications, and was forced to withdraw his consideration. I didn't make him do it. Maybe he has TDS. :dunno:

"Our great Republican Congressman John Ratcliffe is being treated very unfairly by the LameStream Media. Rather than going through months of slander and libel, I explained to John how miserable it would be for him and his family to deal with these people

.John has therefore decided to stay in Congress where he has done such an outstanding job representing the people of Texas, and our Country. I will be announcing my nomination for DNI shortly." - Trump

Trump abruptly reversed GOP Rep. John Ratcliffe's nomination for spy chief amid a bipartisan uproar

5d44865f100a2431891b3da8-1536-768.jpg

"Our great Republican Congressman John Ratcliffe is being treated very unfairly by the LameStream Media," Trump tweeted. "Rather than going through months of slander and libel, I explained to John how miserable it would be for him and his family to deal with these people."

More @ Trump abruptly reversed GOP Rep. John Ratcliffe's nomination for spy chief amid a bipartisan uproar

He’ll stay in the House and attack Dims as much as he can.

Forum List

Back