President Trump to OAN about Jan 6: it was love, there was so much love during my speech, my biggest crowd ever, only a tiny percentage caused trouble

I don't know what the fuck you are but you keep defending the Orange Ogre. I challanged you before to explain what he was doing during the riot to stop it and you had nothing to offer. Rather , you keep trying-and failing - to refute my contention that he did little or nothing for most of the afternoon. Anyone following this would conclude that you are a R=Trump supporter
please dont confuse my mockery of your narrative for support for trump,,,

It's what I strongly suspected based on the fact that you do not hold him responsible for 1.6 and wont condemn if for his failure to stop the riot
how can I hold him responsible for not just other peoples actions but a very small portion of the group that was there??

not sure if you know this but that was the shortest riot the country has seen in yrs,,

I cant control your delusions,,
Nor can I control yours and the fact that you are in denial about Trump role in the riot that involved a lot more than a few people. I actually don't think that you are that stupid so you must be delusional or just lying

Nor can I control yours and the fact that you are in denial about Trump role in the riot that involved a lot more than a few people. I actually don't think that you are that stupid so you must be delusional or just lying

your link doesnt back up any of your claims,,,

Forum List

Back