President Trump to UN: Things will be different after January 20th

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Good Allah, I'm quickly becoming a fan of this man!

Trump warns U.N.: ‘Things will be different’ soon

(The Hill) President-elect Donald Trump slammed the Obama administration for its decision not to veto a U.N. resolution critical of Israel’s settlements, promising that it would be “different” under his presidency.

“As to the U.N., things will be different after Jan. 20th,” Trump tweeted Friday.

Read more at Trump warns U.N.: ‘Things will be different’ soon

I don't understand why American Taxpayers are forced to fund the UN. It's a foreign Globalist institution that doesn't have American Citizens' best interests in mind. No American should be forced to fund an institution that doesn't solely serve American interests.

I'm not a Globalist. I don't support the NWO Globalist agenda. If some wanna donate their own money to the UN, so be it. But no American Citizen should be forced to.

Bulldoze Turtle Bay.

;)

If it isn't an institution that solely serves American Citizen interests, no American Citizen should be forced to fund it. And i don't care if that sounds 'selfish' to Globalists. I'm an American. I'm not a Globalist. My only concern is advancing policies that help Americans. The UN clearly doesn't do that. Therefore, it shouldn't receive my tax dollars.

Bulldoze Turtle Bay.

;)

If it isn't an institution that solely serves American Citizen interests, no American Citizen should be forced to fund it. And i don't care if that sounds 'selfish' to Globalists. I'm an American. I'm not a Globalist. My only concern is advancing policies that help Americans. The UN clearly doesn't do that. Therefore, it shouldn't receive my tax dollars.
I'm guessing that's how he feels.

America's interests first. Then our allies. Nothing for those on our "Excrement List"

The Chump dissolves his foundation The one under investigation for criminality He thinks it'll just go away
Has any president ended up in jail ? The UN will be safe

Good Allah, I'm quickly becoming a fan of this man!
Trump warns U.N.: ‘Things will be different’ soon
(The Hill) President-elect Donald Trump slammed the Obama administration for its decision not to veto a U.N. resolution critical of Israel’s settlements, promising that it would be “different” under his presidency.
“As to the U.N., things will be different after Jan. 20th,” Trump tweeted Friday.
Good. That's one of the major things Trump was elected for.

Bulldoze Turtle Bay.

;)

I'm guessing that's how he feels.

America's interests first. Then our allies. Nothing for those on our "Excrement List"

I can no longer support forcing American Citizens to fund a foreign institution that doesn't solely serve American Citizen interests. I mean, if American Globalists wanna donate their own money to the UN, that's perfectly fine. But American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to do so. I freely admit i'm a Nationalist. I'm not a Globalist.

That article pretty much said nothing. I sure hope Trump has good fortune dealing win the Israil situation, no president has had much luck since Jimmy Carter. Not that I blame anybody but Israil and the Palestinians themselves.

As for the U.N. they should move it to Belgium or Switzerland or at least Puerto Rico.

The Chump dissolves his foundation The one under investigation for criminality He thinks it'll just go away
Has any president ended up in jail ? The UN will be safe

That all you have to offer to the discussion? Pretty loony. :cuckoo:

I don't understand why American Taxpayers are forced to fund the UN. It's a foreign Globalist institution that doesn't have American Citizens' best interests in mind. No American should be forced to fund an institution that doesn't solely serve American interests.

I'm not a Globalist. I don't support the NWO Globalist agenda. If some wanna donate their own money to the UN, so be it. But no American Citizen should be forced to.

To the OP - he's not "president trump".

But, he most certainly IS 100% "globalist". Honestly, I can't imagine anyone who is more "globalist" than the trumpery. Check out the link in my sig for proof.

But, he most certainly IS 100% "globalist". Honestly, I can't imagine anyone who is more "globalist" than the trumpery. Check out the link in my sig for proof.

We'll see. He ran on 'America First' though. If he sticks to that, he'll always have my support. I'm a proud Nationalist. I'm not a Globalist.

Yeah, he is. I will always refer to him as "President Trump." Obama has worked tirelessly AGAINST America's interest. President Trump appears to be our first real President since President Reagan.

That article pretty much said nothing. I sure hope Trump has good fortune dealing win the Israil situation, no president has had much luck since Jimmy Carter. Not that I blame anybody but Israil and the Palestinians themselves.

As for the U.N. they should move it to Belgium or Switzerland or at least Puerto Rico.

As long as Netanyahu is paying bribes to US congress to sabotage peace (a mil to Tom Cotton, for starters), there can be no meeting of minds.

The resort where we stay on an PR island buts up to land owned by the trumpery. For years now, we have dreaded that he ight up and decide to build some monstrosity there.

King Trumpery did say he would replace the marble behind the speaker's podium at the UN. That's about as difficult as he can handle.

We'll see. He ran on 'America First' though. If he sticks to that, he'll always have my support. I'm a proud Nationalist. I'm not a Globalist.

Nationalist is just another name for ignorant, inbred, trailer trash. Hope you fall down and break your face.

Duh Donuld would shit on you in a second if it put money in his pocket and he is indeed a "globalist" and he hates the US. Wise up moron.

Forum List

Back