President Trump to UN: Things will be different after January 20th

To the OP - he's not "president trump".

But, he most certainly IS 100% "globalist". Honestly, I can't imagine anyone who is more "globalist" than the trumpery. Check out the link in my sig for proof.
Yeah, he is. I will always refer to him as "President Trump." Obama has worked tirelessly AGAINST America's interest. President Trump appears to be our first real President since President Reagan.

The cognitive dissonance from you RWNJ traitors is justn astounding. FACT is, Obamaset records for US jobs and cut taxes for US citizens. Ronnie RayGun killed jobs and raised taxes - what - 11 times!!

King Trumpery will be even more corrupt that reagan was. It too reagan a while to amass the same number of investigations that trump already has.

The US is now the trump's family petty cash.fund and you will pony up, right along with the rest of us.

Interesting, i feel i'm the opposite of a 'Traitor.' I wanna get back to America First. I don't feel i should be forced to fund a foreign Globalist institution that doesn't solely serve American interests. I feel i'm a true Patriot. Our Founding Fathers would not have supported forcing Taxpayers to fund foreign institutions.

I feel us Nationalists are beginning to take our country back. I don't believe foreigners should be making decisions for Americans. They don't always have American best interests in mind. It's time for a change in course. Time to get back to promoting American Citizen interests.
In times of trouble who does America go to?? FOREIGNERS,,,,,,korea Nam Iraq etc etc Ignore them at Americas risk

Foreigners tend to have their own best interests in mind. That's the big rub i have with foreign institutions like the UN. If it's not solely serving American Citizen interests, American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to fund it. But again, i'm not a Globalist. I'm a Nationalist.
Sure we should have our own best interests at heart but what some don't get is we can't go it alone and being the most powerful richest country in the world we have obligations to weaker countries that we will call on when trouble visits us

Yeah, he is. I will always refer to him as "President Trump." Obama has worked tirelessly AGAINST America's interest. President Trump appears to be our first real President since President Reagan.

The cognitive dissonance from you RWNJ traitors is justn astounding. FACT is, Obamaset records for US jobs and cut taxes for US citizens. Ronnie RayGun killed jobs and raised taxes - what - 11 times!!

King Trumpery will be even more corrupt that reagan was. It too reagan a while to amass the same number of investigations that trump already has.

The US is now the trump's family petty cash.fund and you will pony up, right along with the rest of us.

Interesting, i feel i'm the opposite of a 'Traitor.' I wanna get back to America First. I don't feel i should be forced to fund a foreign Globalist institution that doesn't solely serve American interests. I feel i'm a true Patriot. Our Founding Fathers would not have supported forcing Taxpayers to fund foreign institutions.

I feel us Nationalists are beginning to take our country back. I don't believe foreigners should be making decisions for Americans. They don't always have American best interests in mind. It's time for a change in course. Time to get back to promoting American Citizen interests.
In times of trouble who does America go to?? FOREIGNERS,,,,,,korea Nam Iraq etc etc Ignore them at Americas risk

Foreigners tend to have their own best interests in mind. That's the big rub i have with foreign institutions like the UN. If it's not solely serving American Citizen interests, American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to fund it. But again, i'm not a Globalist. I'm a Nationalist.
Sure we should have our own best interests at heart but what some don't get is we can't go it alone and being the most powerful richest country in the world we have obligations to weaker countries that we will call on when trouble visits us

Well, we'll just agree to disagree i guess. I don't have any problem with American Globalists donating their own money to the UN, or other Globalist institutions. That's their call. But i do have a problem with forcing American Taxpayers to fund such institutions. I think it's Un-American.

Well, we'll just agree to disagree i guess. I don't have any problem with American Globalists donating their own money to the UN, or other Globalist institutions. That's their call. But i do have a problem with forcing American Taxpayers to fund such institutions. I think it's Un-American.
American taxpayers pay for lots of stuff I don't want paid for Taxes It's what we do as Americans

I don't subscribe to that mentality.

American taxpayers pay for lots of stuff I don't want paid for Taxes It's what we do as Americans

I hear ya, but this is a foreign institution we're talking about. Our Founding Fathers wouldn't approve of forcing American Taxpayers to fund a foreign entity.

I don't understand why American Taxpayers are forced to fund the UN. It's a foreign Globalist institution that doesn't have American Citizens' best interests in mind. No American should be forced to fund an institution that doesn't solely serve American interests.

I'm not a Globalist. I don't support the NWO Globalist agenda. If some wanna donate their own money to the UN, so be it. But no American Citizen should be forced to.

But, he most certainly IS 100% "globalist". Honestly, I can't imagine anyone who is more "globalist" than the trumpery. Check out the link in my sig for proof.

He promised to move us away from Globalist policies that don't serve American Citizen interests. I truly hope he keeps that promise. I'm fine if American Globalists wanna donate their own money to the UN. That's their call. But i cannot support forcing American Taxpayers to. If it isn't an institution serving American Citizen interests, why should they be forced to fund it? I'm an American. I'm only interested in advancing American interests.

You should send a note to Trump telling him how you feel. I think that he is in Scotland right now buying another golf course.

Well, i voted for him. Hopefully that will be enough. I don't support forcing American Taxpayers to fund a foreign Globalist institution that doesn't serve American Citizen interests. I think Trump's kinda on the same page with me on that. It's time for America First.

Why would you believe that?

Everything he has ever done is the exact opposite.

The link is in my sig and not one RWNJ Pootarian has had the courage to respond to it.

He promised to move us away from Globalist policies that don't serve American Citizen interests. I truly hope he keeps that promise. I'm fine if American Globalists wanna donate their own money to the UN. That's their call. But i cannot support forcing American Taxpayers to. If it isn't an institution serving American Citizen interests, why should they be forced to fund it? I'm an American. I'm only interested in advancing American interests.

You should send a note to Trump telling him how you feel. I think that he is in Scotland right now buying another golf course.

Well, i voted for him. Hopefully that will be enough. I don't support forcing American Taxpayers to fund a foreign Globalist institution that doesn't serve American Citizen interests. I think Trump's kinda on the same page with me on that. It's time for America First.

The link is in my sig and not one RWNJ Pootarian has had the courage to respond to it.

I believe he's gonna work for putting Americans first again. That's why i supported him. I'm completely over American Globalists selling Americans out. But we'll see. He's got a lot of work to do. Reversing the decades-long Globalist trend, won't be easy. He's got his hands full.

I believe he's gonna work for putting Americans first again. That's why i supported him. I'm completely over American Globalists selling Americans out. But we'll see. He's got a lot of work to do. Reversing the decades-long Globalist trend, won't be easy. He's got his hands full.

No big deal from Trump. Not any harder than ordering the tides to stop rising and falling.

We'll see. He ran on 'America First' though. If he sticks to that, he'll always have my support.
Wtf? He's already abandoned US workers for Thai, Mexican and Chinese workers. Do you not read the news?

We'll see. He ran on 'America First' though. If he sticks to that, he'll always have my support.
Wtf? He's already abandoned US workers for Thai, Mexican and Chinese workers. Do you not read the news?

He's gonna address the horrific Trade Deals you Globalists have made. I believe him when he says he's gonna pursue an 'America First' agenda. But we will see i guess.

He's gonna address the horrific Trade Deals you Globalists have made. I believe him when he says he's gonna pursue an 'America First' agenda. But we will see i guess.

You seemed to have missed a rather important detail about Trump. There is no "America First" agenda. It is strictly a "Trump First" agenda.

I believe he's gonna work for putting Americans first again.
Why would he change his business practices?

Like i said, i believe him when he says he's gonna pursue an 'America First' agenda. If he goes back on the pledge, he'll lose my support. That being said, the Globalists still run things. So i'm not expecting miracles from Trump. The Globalists will fight him every step of the way. Progress will rough and slow.

Bulldoze Turtle Bay.

;)

If it isn't an institution that solely serves American Citizen interests, no American Citizen should be forced to fund it. And i don't care if that sounds 'selfish' to Globalists. I'm an American. I'm not a Globalist. My only concern is advancing policies that help Americans. The UN clearly doesn't do that. Therefore, it shouldn't receive my tax dollars.
We are served by having a world that is free and open to trade.

Take a look at the cost of Iraq, of Afghanistan, etc.

We need all the methods of nonviolent conflict resolution we can get.

I believe he's gonna work for putting Americans first again.
Why would he change his business practices?

Like i said, i believe him when he says he's gonna pursue an 'America First' agenda. If he goes back on the pledge, he'll lose my support. That being said, the Globalists still run things. So i'm not expecting miracles from Trump. The Globalists will fight him every step of the way. Progress will rough and slow.
Let's remember that we are 5% of the world in population, that Europe is large than the US and China is several times larger - with an economy that is growing fast.

Let's remember that when we make stuff, those other nations are our marketplace, because if we're limited to selling to ourselves, we're in deep trouble.

And, don't expect that to be lost on Goldman Sachs Trump.

You seemed to have missed a rather important detail about Trump. There is no "America First" agenda. It is strictly a "Trump First" agenda.

Most American Presidents are narcissists. I mean the current President fancies himself a Mao Tse-Tung 'Dear Leader' dictator. You don't become President without being a bit narcissistic. So yes, Trump will have his own best interests in mind. But i still believe him when he says he will pursue an 'America First' agenda. If he doesn't, he'll lose my support.

Forum List

Back