President Trump will Show “2000 Mules” at Pennsylvania Rally on Friday Night

No...you are.

Bwahahahahaha neither of you even know what the point is since neither of you addressed what I said in the first place.

You people seems to be getting stupider as you get older must be that partisan virus you suffer from.

According to the film’s website, tickets for “2000 Mules” have already sold out in multiple U.S. cities. However, D’Souza’s film will be available for a virtual premiere this weekend. D’Souza urged, “Sign up for our Virtual Premiere on Sat. May 7. It includes the screening of the movie with a live Q & A to follow.”

Last week, Trump told Americans, “Everyone should get your tickets early for the premiere next week.” He also encouraged people to “watch it and spread it everywhere.”
Same link as OP.

I love felonious movie creators you can trust their motives.
I already know what it is all aboot. D'Souza the convicted felon committed real crimes of fraud and was found to be dirty so he has a motivation to prove other people dirty even if they are not.
so the 10 thousand or so dollars campaign donations are enough for a guy like you applaud him going to prison eh ? and in the same breath you will not hessitate to criticize the rule of law and cops ! you know something ..... you like to claim that you dont like either party but we hardly ever hear you condemn the left ...especially the far left .... why dont you [attempt] to man up just a little bit and admit that you are an effeminate limp wristed left wing idiot that doesnt have the guts to admit that fact ..

It is admissible evidence. Why don't you prove it is not? Show us geotracking is not accepted as evidence or STFU.
3-4 weeks baby

D’Souza is a felon
D’Souza knows he can con the sheep

Good luck.

so the 10 thousand or so dollars campaign donations are enough for a guy like you applaud him going to prison eh ? you know something ..... you like to claim that you dont like either party but we hardly ever hear you condemn the left ...especially the far left .... why dont you [attempt] to man up just a little bit and admit that you are an effeminate limp wristed left wing idiot that doesnt have the guts to admit that fact ..
This thread is not about the left, nor is it about me, or did you not know that?

This thread is not about the left, nor is it about me, or did you not know that?you have no grounds ti

This thread is not about the left, nor is it about me, or did you not know that?
you have no grounds to lecture me or anyone else about being off topic with the stupid childish off topic remarks youve been making for yrs on USMB ! the truth is very very simple .... you are a bitter little left wing commie that hates the USA ! admit it !

Again? What makes this anything but a fact? Is the movie going to shown? It is not a conspiracy. Someone please explain how it is. Especially if who ever moved has not seen the movie. I await an answer, and I know I have plenty of company.

Again? What makes this anything but a fact? Is the movie going to shown? It is not a conspiracy. Someone please explain how it is. Especially if who ever moved has not seen the movie. I await an answer, and I know I have plenty of company.
The movie is a conspiracy theory.

That will be great. All those people will be able to spread the word that there was a criminal conspiracy and the election was stolen. This is a fact not a conspiracy. Again, showing a movie is a fact. No need to move this thread, it will only prove obvious bias.

View attachment 640876
Sure, all the cases were laughted out of court, no one believes the lie, Biden has been ensconced in the WH about a year and a half now... but we got ourselves a movie....Yay!!!!

Forum List

Back