President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

In Trump's United Nations Speech

He lied to the General Assembly about having had the "most successful Administration" ever.

The world leaders LAUGHED.

And what was Trump's response?

HE claims it was a joke. Of COURSE he hasn't had the most successful administration! That's absurd. But he makes claims like that to his base at rallies and they CHEER. They believe his lies...so he lies to them over and over.

He just admitted it. Do they care? I wonder
Its cute you think partisans give a fuck :lol:

Neither side gives a fuck.
Thats why our 2 main choices were trump and clinton.

No...I'm simply relating the truth as I have seen it.
You're just repeating media spin.
The media is saying that all of those countries were laughing at Trump.
Now, Nikey Haley is on Fox saying that everyone was reacting to his honesty in a favorable way.
Everything you see is through a media filter.
You think Trump is shit so your attitude about everything he says or does is shitty.

Unfortunately your "truth" is not based in reality.

Nikki Haley can spin any way she wants but there is no doubt that the world leaders were laughing at Trump's absurd claim...and Trump later claimed he said it AS A FUCKING JOKE. It was the only thing he COULD say at that point

Pass it around boys, Trump's compliments!

Dr+trumps+butthurt+salve+and+cream+for+those+angry+upset_a6a7dc_6152290.jpg
So this is what putin lubes him up with...no thanks we don't want any.
Go get yourself fucked with his special lube....

Even Townhall is carry those vile accuracies...

Later, as he left the U.N. grounds, he told reporters that he had meant to be funny.

"Oh it was great, well, that was meant to get some laughter, so it was great," he said.
https://townhall.com/news
Obviously this article is a negative op-ed.

And I quote:
"The laughter was sudden, loud and unexpected.

It came at the expense of the U.S. president as he addressed global leaders at the United Nations, and it was witnessed by an audience of tens of millions viewing immediate clips online of an awkward moment for Donald Trump."

Yes. Unexpected. Because Trump wasn’t trying for laughs.

But he later lied about that and said that he was trying for laughs.

You can take his balls out of your mouth any time now.

Oh, I wasn't lying before, but I am now?
Maybe you need to look up the definition of a lie.

Previously I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I just assumed you were being stupidly partisan. That assumption has been disabused.
Now, Nikey Haley is on Fox saying that everyone was reacting to his honesty in a favorable way.
You think Trump is shit so your attitude about everything he says or does is shitty.

There is no media spin here. I heard the speech, ad the people laughed at Trump. The media did not make this up. And Trump said after he was laughed at that he did not expect that kind of response. Now you can live the next 2 years with your head in the sand believing everything negative Trump does is made up by media or you can face the fact you voted for an idiot who is fucking up this country both at home and on the world stage. Americans like you made a mistake, and this is a lesson you should be learning so the same mistake is never made again.

Previously I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I just assumed you were being stupidly partisan. That assumption has been disabused.

There is no media spin here. I heard the speech, ad the people laughed at Trump. The media did not make this up. And Trump said after he was laughed at that he did not expect that kind of response. Now you can live the next 2 years with your head in the sand believing everything negative Trump does is made up by media or you can face the fact you voted for an idiot who is fucking up this country both at home and on the world stage. Americans like you made a mistake, and this is a lesson you should be learning so the same mistake is never made again.
Its always funny to see democrat party hacks talking down to the other side.
You are BOTH fucking retarded, IM2. BOTH of you.

He lied to the General Assembly about having had the "most successful Administration" ever.
You lie.

www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time

You’re linking to a blog site for opinion piece to back up this ridiculous claim? No wonder you voted for Trump.

And no, the tax cuts are NOT the biggest in US history. The only thing that Trump has done that’s that “biggest in history””, is the biggest budget deficit in US history.

World leaders are laughing at Trump and his hyperbolic claims.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Unfortunately your "truth" is not based in reality.

Nikki Haley can spin any way she wants but there is no doubt that the world leaders were laughing at Trump's absurd claim...and Trump later claimed he said it AS A FUCKING JOKE. It was the only thing he COULD say at that point

So what did he say that wasn't true?

The only fucking joke is in your hand when you take a piss!

In Trump's United Nations Speech

The world leaders LAUGHED.

And what was Trump's response?

HE claims it was a joke. Of COURSE he hasn't had the most successful administration! That's absurd. But he makes claims like that to his base at rallies and they CHEER. They believe his lies...so he lies to them over and over.

He just admitted it. Do they care? I wonder

which one was more successful in its first two years? Try to be honest and factual when you reply. I know that will be hard for you, but give it a shot.

Don't hate because your president was laughed at by the rest of the leaders on earth.

Once again libtards cannot read. He was talking about the speech in general, not the specific claims he made, which happens to be true to anyone with an IQ north of room temperature.

Soooo...now you claim his whole fucking speech was meant as a joke?

It was a joke...but not an intentional one

Do you really think his base will think less of him if a bunch of international elite UN types acted like they did?

It would only help him.

The point is not that the world is laughing at Trump (and by extension America).

It's that Trump admitted they had a REASON to laugh at him.

HE claims he was "just kidding".

His minions seem to not get that. They believe his bullshit unquestioningly

Why is it you keep making these stupid claims, but you cannot link to him saying anything of the sort? Is it reading comprehension difficulties or do you just enjoy being the laughing stock of the message board?

Don't hate because your president was laughed at by the rest of the leaders on earth.
Like thats something new.
I like how you ignore the substance of my post and go back to your poo flinging.
Poor brainwashed dupe

Forum List

Back