President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

In Trump's United Nations Speech

He lied to the General Assembly about having had the "most successful Administration" ever.

The world leaders LAUGHED.

And what was Trump's response?

HE claims it was a joke. Of COURSE he hasn't had the most successful administration! That's absurd. But he makes claims like that to his base at rallies and they CHEER. They believe his lies...so he lies to them over and over.

He just admitted it. Do they care? I wonder
He didn't claim it was a joke....so you're the one who's lying.
He said he didn't expect that reaction.
Course your willingness to swallow media spin is predictable.

You are, as always, uninformed. You will be shown the clip where he said that the comments were meant to get a laugh. You will then refuse to believe it.
Then do it. Show me where Trump said it was meant to get a laugh.
How can you reconcile that when he said while giving that speech that he didn't expect that reaction?

You see, this is how you lying leftists work.
You constantly take the word of the media and refuse to believe your own eyes.
The rightists receive revelations from the angle gabriel and some other anonymous slut at nights in the caves of kilimanjaro.

He lied to the General Assembly about having had the "most successful Administration" ever.
You lie.

www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time
He claimed after the speech that it was meant as a joke dummy.
No, the media claims that.
I have seen no evidence that he made such a claim.

No, he said it. Out of his own mouth.

HE claims it was a joke. Of COURSE he hasn't had the most successful administration! That's absurd. But he makes claims like that to his base at rallies and they CHEER. They believe his lies...so he lies to them over and over.

You are, as always, uninformed. You will be shown the clip where he said that the comments were meant to get a laugh. You will then refuse to believe it.
How can you reconcile that when he said while giving that speech that he didn't expect that reaction?

This is now the THIRD fucking time I have shown you this

Trump claims he wanted the UN to laugh at his speech, calls it 'great'

That's rich. Obama usually says "I" over a hundred times in his speeches and nobody seems to mind.
He talks about the things he's done - not what he would do if this was sims 4.
Most of what Obama did was give speeches and trade jerseys.
Obama had a habit while he was a Senator of abstaining and talking about what he would like the world to be like.
He also has a habit of taking credit for things that other's have done.
He's even trying to take credit for Trump's economy.

Oh, I wasn't lying before, but I am now?
Maybe you need to look up the definition of a lie.

Previously I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I just assumed you were being stupidly partisan. That assumption has been disabused.

You lie.

www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time

When? I didn't hear it during the speech.

Exactly. You CANNOT reconcile it. He’s a fucking liar.

He got embarrassed and he lied about it. Said it was great and that he meant to get laughs.

The dude is a habitual and crazed liar.

This is now the THIRD fucking time I have shown you this

Trump claims he wanted the UN to laugh at his speech, calls it 'great'
ROTFLMFAO.....about a dozen in here...

5c6.jpg

Even Townhall is carry those vile accuracies...

Later, as he left the U.N. grounds, he told reporters that he had meant to be funny.

"Oh it was great, well, that was meant to get some laughter, so it was great," he said.
https://townhall.com/news

You lie.

When? I didn't hear it during the speech.

It was after the speech, moron. The video clip has been posted here several times.

As I expected, you refuse to admit it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh, I wasn't lying before, but I am now?
Maybe you need to look up the definition of a lie.

Previously I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I just assumed you were being stupidly partisan. That assumption has been disabused.
No...I'm simply relating the truth as I have seen it.
You're just repeating media spin.
The media is saying that all of those countries were laughing at Trump.
Now, Nikey Haley is on Fox saying that everyone was reacting to his honesty in a favorable way.
Everything you see is through a media filter.
You think Trump is shit so your attitude about everything he says or does is shitty.

This is one of the smaller, more subtle characteristics of this guy that concern me.

He's in his seventies, and he still doesn't understand that he's speaking to a group of international diplomats who are smart, savvy, experienced and cynical.

This isn't a campaign rally. You can't just say anything and get cheers. It's stunning to me that he doesn't see that.
Should I be surprised a Hillary voter, who thinks he's middle of the road, respects FOREIGN diplomats while be living the APRESIDEMT he didn't vote for is a dunce? No, not surprised.

The reason we got Trump is because he doesn't play politics. It never ceases to amaze me that people are still shocked when Trump doesn't play politics. Trump knows, as many of us do, that we don't need them to like us. We don't need to kiss their asses. Quite the opposite is true. I like the fact that he said fuck them, they aren't going to like anything I say so I'll just do a campaign speech. Those assholes over there, are typical left, you aren't going to win no matter what you do or say. Trump knows that.

I agree with Mac here. We did not get Trump because he doesn't play politics. Trump got 3 million fewer votes than the other candidate, But 75,000 rural whites decided to vote for Trump to give him the electoral college and that was not because he doesn't play politics. Trump is a fool, ignorant f hw the world works. And if you think we don't need the rest of the world, you are a fool too.

Even Townhall is carry those vile accuracies...

Later, as he left the U.N. grounds, he told reporters that he had meant to be funny.

"Oh it was great, well, that was meant to get some laughter, so it was great," he said.
https://townhall.com/news
Obviously this article is a negative op-ed.

And I quote:
"The laughter was sudden, loud and unexpected.

It came at the expense of the U.S. president as he addressed global leaders at the United Nations, and it was witnessed by an audience of tens of millions viewing immediate clips online of an awkward moment for Donald Trump."

Let's be honest, trump treated the U.N. meeting like one of his mindless rallies and expected everyone to clap for whatever lie or misrepresentation he spouted.
When he told this particularly transparent lie, he was laughed at because he made a fool of himself.
After standing there like a bumbling idiot and stating that he didn't expect that response to his lie, he received a smattering of applause for that nanosecond of honesty...

This is one of the smaller, more subtle characteristics of this guy that concern me.

He's in his seventies, and he still doesn't understand that he's speaking to a group of international diplomats who are smart, savvy, experienced and cynical.

This isn't a campaign rally. You can't just say anything and get cheers. It's stunning to me that he doesn't see that.

I thought he was speaking to the UN.

Forum List

Back