President Trump's audience laughs at him at UN General Assembly

And not only did the world laugh...but TRUMP said he meant it as a joke

What is laughable is this topic is already on the board. Yet the OP feels the need to start another.
OP Had one closed yesterday for repeating topics.

Some folks never learn.

This is one of the smaller, more subtle characteristics of this guy that concern me.

He's in his seventies, and he still doesn't understand that he's speaking to a group of international diplomats who are smart, savvy, experienced and cynical.

This isn't a campaign rally. You can't just say anything and get cheers. It's stunning to me that he doesn't see that.

In Trump's United Nations Speech

He lied to the General Assembly about having had the "most successful Administration" ever.

The world leaders LAUGHED.

And what was Trump's response?

HE claims it was a joke. Of COURSE he hasn't had the most successful administration! That's absurd. But he makes claims like that to his base at rallies and they CHEER. They believe his lies...so he lies to them over and over.

He just admitted it. Do they care? I wonder
He didn't claim it was a joke....so you're the one who's lying.
He said he didn't expect that reaction.
Course your willingness to swallow media spin is predictable.

This is one of the smaller, more subtle characteristics of this guy that concern me.

He's in his seventies, and he still doesn't understand that he's speaking to a group of international diplomats who are smart, savvy, experienced and cynical.

This isn't a campaign rally. You can't just say anything and get cheers. It's stunning to me that he doesn't see that.
Yes, he must be insane for being honest to a bunch of people who think they're better than us.

Should I be surprised a Hillary voter, who thinks he's middle of the road, respects FOREIGN diplomats while the PRESIDENT he didn't vote for is a dunce? No, not surprised.

Yes, he must be insane for being honest to a bunch of people who think they're better than us.
My thoughts exactly. Though minus the part about "to......" just the part about about being honest.

Maybe he should see the doctor again?

Should I be surprised a Hillary voter, who thinks he's middle of the road, respects FOREIGN diplomats while the PRESIDENT he didn't vote for is a dunce? No, not surprised.
Ah, that one. The second line of my sig addresses that lie.

And thanks for the insult. Always a very good sign.

Should I be surprised a Hillary voter, who thinks he's middle of the road, respects FOREIGN diplomats while be living the APRESIDEMT he didn't vote for is a dunce? No, not surprised.

The reason we got Trump is because he doesn't play politics. It never ceases to amaze me that people are still shocked when Trump doesn't play politics. Trump knows, as many of us do, that we don't need them to like us. We don't need to kiss their asses. Quite the opposite is true. I like the fact that he said fuck them, they aren't going to like anything I say so I'll just do a campaign speech. Those assholes over there, are typical left, you aren't going to win no matter what you do or say. Trump knows that.

They laughed at Pres Trump proving his own comments that the world laughs at the US, How's that for irony. 'In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.'

'Killer cognitive bias, air pollution and climate change.'

Should I be surprised a Hillary voter, who thinks he's middle of the road, respects FOREIGN diplomats while be living the APRESIDEMT he didn't vote for is a dunce? No, not surprised.

The reason we got Trump is because he doesn't play politics. It never ceases to amaze me that people are still shocked when Trump doesn't play politics. Trump knows, as many of us do, that we don't need them to like us. We don't need to kiss their asses. Quite the opposite is true. I like the fact that he said fuck them, they aren't going to like anything I say so I'll just do a campaign speech. Those assholes over there, are typical left, you aren't going to win no matter what you do or say. Trump knows that.
It's not of matter of politics. It's much deeper than that.

I know you'll support him no matter what, that's fine.

It's not of matter of politics. It's much deeper than that.

I know you'll support him no matter what, that's fine.

No, it isn't. At least not in the way you want to believe, but that's fine.

They laughed at Pres Trump proving his own comments that the world laughs at the US, How's that for irony. 'In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.'

This afflicts most Democrats

What's really strange is every one of them has been robbing the US of it's wealth thanks to the dishonest politicians we keep electing.

Well now the joke is on them. So keep laughing.

Forum List

Back