President Trump's Name Now Considered A 'Racial Jeer'

I could see that, as Trump's candidacy was the result of a wave of racism and xenophobia

Couldn't be. Nearly all of the racists voted for Hillary.

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 7.36.16 PM.png

The remainder Hillary voters were morons who considered fending off another 9/11 attack from Muslims xenophobia.

I could see that, as Trump's candidacy was the result of a wave of racism and xenophobia

View attachment 166867

The remainder Hillary voters were morons who considered fending off another 9/11 attack from Muslims xenophobia.
Of course black people didn't vote for Trump. Trump and especially his base hate black people. So why would black people vote his way?

And your little quip about 9/11? When will Trump ban travel from Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt, and Lebanon? :rolleyes:

CharmingDeafeningBeetle-size_restricted.gif

• Banned

View attachment 166867

Yeah, blacks should vote for the KKK candidate or they're racist. :cuckoo:
When was Trump in the Klan? What year or years specifically?

View attachment 166867

Yeah, blacks should vote for the KKK candidate or they're racist. :cuckoo:
When was Trump in the Klan? What year or years specifically?
Don't have to be in the Klan to be their candidate of choice.

Forum List

Back