President Trumps vows to work with young African American Kimberly Klacik to bring Baltimore back...she is running to replace the late Elijah Cummings

And her solutions to the problems are, free clothes and wigs..I noticed she talks a lot but not about how she plans to implement changes....
Klacik? Are you high on corn silk?
I see you have already decided to come down on the side of the status quo in the most crime ridden city in America. Bright move! Always stick with what doesn't work.

That's what got Baltimore to the bottom of the dumpster to begin with.
All I ask was what initiatives did she plan on implementing and you people act like I set her of fire. If you have nothing to add or know of her plans let us know because she hasn't.

And her solutions to the problems are, free clothes and wigs..I noticed she talks a lot but not about how she plans to implement changes....
give her time. it's like i'm in a relationship with her. i'm giving her time
So, she has no implementations nor has she any answers, but she can complain...We have too much of that strategy already in politicians..
are you racist? just checking!
Am I racist for asking a question? Boy, now that is intelligence at play...Do you know what she plans on doing if elected? That of course is not a racist question in case you can't tell the diff.

So, she has no implementations nor has she any answers, but she can complain...We have too much of that strategy already in politicians..
Am I racist for asking a question? Boy, now that is intelligence at play...Do you know what she plans on doing if elected? That of course is not a racist question in case you can't tell the diff.
she's gonna call the mayor of baltimore and the 2 Dem senators from maryland and say: "fellas, it's over", and they will shake in their boots and do the right thing!

Admitting there is an issue and the current politicians are making it worse is Step 1. Step 2 is trying something different, like a different politician. I have no doubt Klacik with Trump’s backing could make a positive impact.

Admitting there is an issue and the current politicians are making it worse is Step 1. Step 2 is trying something different, like a different politician. I have no doubt Klacik with Trump’s backing could make a positive impact.
People already know there is a problem including the city. A different politician who doesn't have a plan except complaining. Isn't that novel.

Your question makes a lot of assumptions and places all the onus on Klacik to fix one of America's
most dysfunctional cities. What do you know about her opponent? Nothing! Of course.

Just not being beholden to what hasn't worked at all makes her a good choice in my view and the view of most sensible people. But you chose to make petty complaints and whine because you claim she has no
plans which seems absurd.

she's gonna call the mayor of baltimore and the 2 Dem senators from maryland and say: "fellas, it's over", and they will shake in their boots and do the right thing!
yeah that should move mountains of trash that the city can't afford. Sh could stop all those that live in the city from dumping trash on the streets but that would take effort and I am sure it is already against the law to dump trash.
What about the abandoned houses? Do the banks still own them or are they free to rot with no one taking responsibility? Many questions not answered by complaining. There are solutions yet I have not heard any. I have some yet I am not running for office.

Your question makes a lot of assumptions and places all the onus on Klacik to fix one of America's
most dysfunctional cities. What do you know about her opponent? Nothing! Of course.

Just not being beholden to what hasn't worked at all makes her a good choice in my view and the view of most sensible people. But you chose to make petty complaints and whine because you claim she has no
plans which seems absurd.
I am sure her opponent has no ideas either..They are merely trying to win an election through emotive means and not intelligence.

I am sure her opponent has no ideas either..They are merely trying to win an election through emotive means and not intelligence.
I'm not conceding the point Kimberly Klacik has no plans to make Baltimore better.
That's your claim but I don't see any evidence that's true.
You're just a whiner who seems to think Baltimore can't be improved upon.

I'm not conceding the point Kimberly Klacik has no plans to make Baltimore better.
I saw no evidence of anything she claims that she can fix the problem...Which is what she should run on her proposals.

I saw no evidence of anything she claims that she can fix the problem...Which is what she should run on her proposals.
you're a weasel, who weaseled your way into this conversation, without offering anything of substance or actual solutions

People already know there is a problem including the city. A different politician who doesn't have a plan except complaining. Isn't that novel.

The current Democrats in Baltimore haven’t done shit. Murder is way up and it isn’t getting any better. Time for someone new. Isn’t that novel.

She has a video simply outlining what's wrong with Baltimore and introducing herself to everyone.
You just seem eager to put Klacik down because YOU don't know about her plans to better this miserable
city. She could do almost anything and be a big big improvement on Elijah Cummings and his shameful
do nothing time in office.
Are you a big fan of his, or was a big fan? Get bent.

The current Democrats in Baltimore haven’t done shit. Murder is way up and it isn’t getting any better. Time for someone new. Isn’t that novel.
Exactly.

CvU9TCYXEAQzu3k

Klacik? Are you high on corn silk?
I see you have already decided to come down on the side of the status quo in the most crime ridden city in America. Bright move! Always stick with what doesn't work. Especially when it hasn't worked so well.

That's what got Baltimore to the bottom of the dumpster to begin with.

That bed wetting imbecile probably huffs solvent fumes. Corn silk can not possible cause that much brain damage.

You would like to think that after the history of the Bolsheviks, The Nazi's, The Khmer Rouge, Mao, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuelan, ETC. that anyone with a temperature of 98.6 would be staunchly opposed to collectivism, globalism, or anything remotely associated with a marxist philosophy.

It's astounding that people can be as stupid as these liberal parasites are and not die accidentally.

i'm closely watching this race

Kim has a zero chance of getting voted for in Baltimore, see the residents like their slums, they made them
who know who else they said cannot get elected in Baltimore?

Jesus Christ!
Jesus does not live in Baltimore
oh yeah? ask the Mormons!
Are you claiming that Mormons destroyed Baltimore?

Forum List

Back