Presidential Candidates - How Uncreative Are We?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... seriously? We can't come up with anything better/different than Jeb and Hillary?

The son and brother of Former President's (seriously... are we to the point where only a Bush can make it possible to have a Republican in the White House)....

And the wife of a Former President? (what shall we call Bill? Still Mr. President I guess....)

Please, other countries out there, don't take us seriously, we obviously don't take ourselves seriously either...

... seriously? We can't come up with anything better/different than Jeb and Hillary?

The son and brother of Former President's (seriously... are we to the point where only a Bush can make it possible to have a Republican in the White House)....

And the wife of a Former President? (what shall we call Bill? Still Mr. President I guess....)

Please, other countries out there, don't take us seriously, we obviously don't take ourselves seriously either...

Agree, it is indeed sad if the election comes down to clinton or bush. The USA can do much better.

Jeb was a very successful governor from what I hear. I doubt he will win the nomination just due to the name factor and voter burnout. The Republicans have more than Jeb running, it's not a given. He had the money and connections to make it happen, it wasn't "we".

I am starting to throw up a little bit in my mouth, I won't bother to vote if it's Jeb and Hillary , count me out.

Jeb was a very successful governor from what I hear. I doubt he will win the nomination just due to the name factor and voter burnout. The Republicans have more than Jeb running, it's not a given. He had the money and connections to make it happen, it wasn't "we".

.... any predictions then?

If Jeb does end up the nominee, I'm going to write in a cartoon character or a muppet on my ballot.

I've been leaning towards cookie monster lately.

Besides we currently have a dumbass stuttering meat muppet, why not a muppet that devours cookies in a horrifyingly violent fashion?

giphy.gif

That's kinda how I envision moochelle devouring Kobe Steaks.

Any arguments AGAINST Trump?

I'm desperate... sounds good to me.....

I think Trump is a circus act. I don't take his candidacy seriously at all.

Hypothetically he would make a good executive, and certainly be a better president than the moonbat messiah but so would Oscar the Grouch.

sSOQ9s0.jpg

I think Trump is a circus act. I don't take his candidacy seriously at all.

Hypothetically he would make a good executive, and certainly be a better president than the moonbat messiah but so would Oscar the Grouch.

sSOQ9s0.jpg

He'll never do it. Most intelligent people wouldn't....

It sucks, like watching a soap opera.......blah....

Hell no. They just entered the race!
Not even a guess on who the Republican candidate will be?
It's way too early and most people know very little about them unless they are in the state they hail from. Bush has the name recognition but I will speculate he won't get it. My vote goes to whoever it is, no matter.

yet, Hillary is a lock...?

Hell no. They just entered the race!
Not even a guess on who the Republican candidate will be?
It's way too early and most people know very little about them unless they are in the state they hail from. Bush has the name recognition but I will speculate he won't get it. My vote goes to whoever it is, no matter.

yet, Hillary is a lock...?
On fuglyness....

Forum List

Back