President's Obama & Hollande visit Monticello

I saw a bit of a news conference the two men had and the subject of Iran and companies wanting to business with them came and the president saying if they jumped the gun he would come down on them like a ton of bricks. I wonder if those running these companies have stopped laughing their asses off over that yet.

I've been there several times and to imagine the idiot man-child, naked emperor, soiling the place with his profound ineptness and hate of America makes me want to wretch.

I sense that you're holding something back. Let it all out.

Let me ask you something: did you throw your hat in the ring/run for President in 2012? If not, you need to drink a nice heaping mug of STFU :thup:

Last edited:
He does that?

Wow, is that how you got that wonderful collection?

i dont quote Rush like Ed does every other fucking post...by the way how do you know about his Mug collection?...are you yet another guy who listens to the jerk but yet will deny it?........
YOU were the one who first brought up your MessiahRushie's mug collection!!!!
Doesn't that make YOU the jerk who listens to Porky and then deny it?!!!?

you tell everyone here who disagrees with you that they listen to Rush....yet you are the only jerk here who quotes the mother fucker.....take me up on my challenge....or are you to much of a fucking pussy?.....let me know....

i dont quote Rush like Ed does every other fucking post...by the way how do you know about his Mug collection?...are you yet another guy who listens to the jerk but yet will deny it?........

you tell everyone here who disagrees with you that they listen to Rush....yet you are the only jerk here who quotes the mother fucker.....take me up on my challenge....or are you to much of a fucking pussy?.....let me know....
You already exposed yourself as a DittoTard by your mug comment. You didn't learn about your MessiahRushie giving mugs to his supporters from this messageboard.
Time for you to go.

I wonder if Rand Paul was invited and brought the French President a plate of "Freedom Fries"?

I wonder if you can admit that Obama wouldn't be having this string of good luck with the French if it wasn't for Bush.

Actually, that was a lie, I have no doubt you can't admit that.

You already exposed yourself as a DittoTard by your mug comment. You didn't learn about your MessiahRushie giving mugs to his supporters from this messageboard.
Time for you to go.

just as i thought.....pussy.....get another quote Ed....

Time for you to go.

Why are you still here? You learned your MessiahRushie gives mugs to supportive callers only from listening to his show! Now honor your word and blow forever.
Of course, a DittoTard never honors his word, so your staying will be further proof of your devotion to Porky.
Thank You.

Time for you to go.

Why are you still here? You learned your MessiahRushie gives mugs to supportive callers only from listening to his show! Now honor your word and blow forever.
Of course, a DittoTard never honors his word, so your staying will be further proof of your devotion to Porky.
Thank You.

you did not produce one thing i asked for Rushboy.....everyone gives mugs out even your pathetic party.....now are you going to take me up on what i asked.....or are you going to continue dancing?.....let me at least put some fucking music on...

did Rush send you one of his coffee mugs yet for being such a great supporter of the show?....

He does that?

Thank You.

you did not produce one thing i asked for Rushboy.....everyone gives mugs out even your pathetic party.....now are you going to take me up on what i asked.....or are you going to continue dancing?.....let me at least put some fucking music on...
I did take you up on what YOU said! It was YOU who used knowing about your MessiahRushie's mugs as proof that jerks like you listen to him but deny it!
Now be gone!

He does that?

Thank You.

I did take you up on what YOU said! It was YOU who used knowing about your MessiahRushie's mugs as proof that jerks like you listen to him but deny it!
Now be gone!

do you have posters of Rush in speedos hanging on your bedroom wall Ed?.......now either produce what i asked you to produce or do what you do best....go sit under that poster with his show on and your pecker in your hand......you sure seem to love that fucker a lot....

Now be gone!

do you have posters of Rush in speedos hanging on your bedroom wall Ed?.......now either produce what i asked you to produce or do what you do best....go sit under that poster with his show on and your pecker in your hand......you sure seem to love that fucker a lot....
YOU are projecting in your cultish defense of your MessiahRushie by ridiculing me, exactly as your MessiahRushie programmed you to do!

The fact is, you MUGGED yourself and are still here only because as a card carrying DittoTard you are too dishonest to honor your word and leave for good!!! :eusa_liar:

July 23, 2010
RUSH: Ridicule is the single greatest rapier. Ridicule is the single best way to embarrass somebody and get other people laughing at them. Whatever you do, do not be defensive. Don't let them set the agenda. Don't let them let you always be reacting or responding to what they do. Be on offense. Be assertive. Be confident. If they say something you disagree with, laugh at them

Obama: 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want'

Obama visits Monticello with the French president and makes this comment when he decides to see something that's supposedly off limits.
Okay, some are going to say this is taking political dislike to an extreme. It was only a minor thing during a visit to a historical site.

But, my question is – is this a sign of his mentality as chief executive? Is it a further example of his statement that if Congress doesn't do it, he'll do it on his own? At what point does this stray from his oath to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States”?

Read the article @ Obama: 'I Can Do Whatever I Want' | The Weekly Standard and judge for yourself.

:eusa_whistle:

Actually?

It was a joke.

Had it been said by George W. Bush or Ronald Reagan, you'd folks would be laughing at the shoot from the hip, tell it like it is, cowboy attitude of the President.

:doubt:

Now be gone!

YOU are projecting in your cultish defense of your MessiahRushie by ridiculing me, exactly as your MessiahRushie programmed you to do!

The fact is, you MUGGED yourself and are still here only because as a card carrying DittoTard you are too dishonest to honor your word and leave for good!!! :eusa_liar:

July 23, 2010
RUSH: Ridicule is the single greatest rapier. Ridicule is the single best way to embarrass somebody and get other people laughing at them. Whatever you do, do not be defensive. Don't let them set the agenda. Don't let them let you always be reacting or responding to what they do. Be on offense. Be assertive. Be confident. If they say something you disagree with, laugh at them

so you respond with more Quotes.....no you are not a fan of the show Ed,you have everyone fooled...now answer me a question Ed.....did you do one of the 3 things i asked you to do?....yes or no?..........you say i am a fan of your messia....prove it.....it should be easy to come up with one of those 3 items,right?....i sure as hell dont have to prove you are....

Forum List

Back