Press has the right to protect sources

The press has a right to protect their sources. They are using that right to cover up the fact that they have no sources and are making it all up.
See, Trump's ranting about the press is working with his feeble minded supporters.

The press has a right to protect their sources. They are using that right to cover up the fact that they have no sources and are making it all up.
See, Trump's ranting about the press is working with his feeble minded supporters.
Trump's ranting about the press is working even better with his feeble minded detractors

Just how fucking stupid is Donald Trump?

He is sofa king stupid, he thinks the press has to name their sources.
Liar. He said that's the way it should be.
If they don't do it, he will stomp his feet, cry & not allow the press in the White House like the childish pretend dictator thinks he is.
Oh fuck you. You lie and then insult. You have nothing.
He already did it, dumbass. He would not let certain agencies in because the crybaby Trump did not like what they reported.

If they don't do it, he will stomp his feet, cry & not allow the press in the White House like the childish pretend dictator thinks he is.
He already did it, dumbass. He would not let certain agencies in because the crybaby Trump did not like what they reported.
He (and all decent people) don't like propaganda. The point is that you are a liar, that's why you do like it. Trump said the media should have to name anonymous sources, not that he thinks they have to. That's what propaganda is, put a little twist to something to alter the meaning for political gain. We have different values.

You gotta love this piece of shit guy, eh? He's telling people to say it to his face...yet this punk, tweets shit and never says shit to people's face, always talking smack via a fukken tweet. One thing I hope Trump learns after this nightmare is over, that the PEN, THROUGHOUT OUR WONDERFUL HISTORY WAS MUCH MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD OR A TRUMP TWEET!!
I seem to recall him telling Hillary to her face she should be in jail.
Yes he did say to her face that she should be in jail....and a few months later it was He who wrote a check for $25 million to the 4,000 people HE robbed at Trump U.

You gotta love this piece of shit guy, eh? He's telling people to say it to his face...yet this punk, tweets shit and never says shit to people's face, always talking smack via a fukken tweet. One thing I hope Trump learns after this nightmare is over, that the PEN, THROUGHOUT OUR WONDERFUL HISTORY WAS MUCH MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD OR A TRUMP TWEET!!
I seem to recall him telling Hillary to her face she should be in jail.
Yes he did say to her face that she should be in jail....and a few months later it was He who wrote a check for $25 million to the 4,000 people HE robbed at Trump U.
Many people got a value from the classes. Their mistake was calling it a university, seems that has legal connotations. However, I can't let your lie slip by. That was a civil, not criminal case.

He (and all decent people) don't like propaganda. The point is that you are a liar, that's why you do like it. Trump said the media should have to name anonymous sources, not that he thinks they have to. That's what propaganda is, put a little twist to something to alter the meaning for political gain. We have different values.
I have values. You have none. You support a liar, groper, business cheat, accused rapist, Russia lovin, bigot, etc

Furthermore, your orange hero loved unnamed sources in the past to attack others. ("An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.") Now the giant Cheeto is whining because an unnamed source has caught him dealing with the Russian s to win an election.

I have values. You have none. You support a liar, groper, business cheat, accused rapist, Russia lovin, bigot, etc

Furthermore, your orange hero loved unnamed sources in the past to attack others. ("An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.") Now the giant Cheeto is whining because an unnamed source has caught him dealing with the Russian s to win an election.
I have no values? You're a little stinking piece of shit. Every post reeks of baby shit. You can't back up your claim so now you want to smear some more. Just like the propagandizing asshole you are.

If they are publishing classified information then these reporters are breaking the law.
Actually, they are only breaking the law if they are involved in requesting that information.

If a reporter calls a government employee & is complicit in acquiring that information, then are are breaking the law.

If some person just gives it, the reporter is not breaking the law.

I have no values? You're a little stinking piece of shit. Every post reeks of baby shit. You can't back up your claim so now you want to smear some more. Just like the propagandizing asshole you are.
I agree that every one of your posts reeks of shit.

What value to you have if you support Trump?

I agree that every one of your posts reeks of shit.

What value to you have if you support Trump?
You can't back up your claim so now you want to smear some more.

Forum List

Back